Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti Scene

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kronone, Apr 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

i dno i just though this topic seemed alright...i like in a town with 55,000 ppl, we are small, (medicine hat, alberta, canada) but for how not alot of ppl live here, there alot of graffiti, not as mutch a New York or Phillie, but w/e....where you from? hows the scene? whats your favorite graff artist in your city/town?

2. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

hartford has a huge graff scene, so does CT as a whole.

3. maus1985

maus1985 Member

i live in a small shitty place in virginia right now absolutely no graff has ever been spilt here, ever!

cept by me of course (hell yeah)

but thats only for school

at home, i'm like 30 minutes from NYC and like 45-50 to philly so shit gets done when i'm home, plus trenton and newark NJ are chill places to do some bombing

4. masen_one

masen_one Senior Member

montreal is destroyed

5. meks

meks Senior Member

in manchester this crew OMA is up and so is a witer DK

6. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

yeah man i heard montreal has quite the scene

7. westcoastbomber

westcoastbomber Senior Member

I recently moved from the bay area near oakland now im here near dublin California. This city has writers here and there alot of new writers. Basicly round here people catchin on to the graff scene quick. You see alot of tags and stickers. In some areas walls is covered. For throwups when u find 1 u'll see like two or more round it. So the scene's pretty tight. Round here my favorite writers are RUEL, and i aint even sure if its one person or a crew but HTF is pretty phat too.

8. Rik JamEs

Rik JamEs Elite Member

i live in a small city outside Providence, RI called Warwick the graff scene is pretty big and it is growing fast my school let about 5 or 6 writers do a graffiti mural right outside the principals office. All the writers were caught tagging and putting stickers and were suspended so the principal let them do it. Most of the teachers dont understand graffiti as an art and all bitch about it though.

9. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^they never will, cuz graff aint a art unless its done legally. but then its not accualy "graff" o well, theres already a thread for that art/vandalism shit.

10. seur

seur Senior Member

Louisville,Ky just moved here and there is someee. Any chance anyone on here lives in the area then let me knoowwww

11. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

but anyway...back to the topic...

12. Titan

Titan Senior Member

Im in winnipeg, and the graff scene isnt that great, theres either toys, or real good writers, and theres maybe 4 good writers that can actually peice, the rest is toys that only tag, and bombers, and the bombers arent even that good.

13. ILL

ILL Elite Member

i live in a town it's not small but theres like only around 7 people who tag and stuff in a crew called EC2 and then theres me. last summer some other people started to write but i havent seen any thing from them in a while. there used to be 2 other crews in the early 90s but they don't write any more. everyone in my town are toys even me

14. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

r u a toy or a really good writer? lol

15. acer1

acer1 Senior Member

ft. lauderdale florida....ynot, dose (7s)

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

3A all the way form CT

17. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

18. SoldAsFreedom

SoldAsFreedom Senior Member

^^same city, and yeah they're fucking everywhere

19. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

yeha in my city, theres ATC (my crew) FDC, AK, THC, UBC, and some other ones... my favorite crew in my city are FDC and AK, they put up some sweet shit...

20. SoldAsFreedom

SoldAsFreedom Senior Member

I know so many writers that write Ak..and they suck haha just thought I'd point that out