Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 59 of 146 FirstFirst ... 9394954555657585960616263646979109 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2902

Thread: Dubstep

  1. #1161

    Default

    the name 'N type' should have been enough for you to tune in.... da manz a king......


    RINSE FM always got the kings and the originators of dubstep garage or uk house on at all times!!!

  2. #1162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Left syyyyyde.
    Posts
    158
    Credits
    14
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Great mix on the Residency a few years back

    http://www.imeem.com/groups/UGKKcQHT...cy-2006-07-09/

    Anyone have the tracklist?

  3. #1163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I'll Poke Your Wet Cunt View Post
    the name 'N type' should have been enough for you to tune in.... da manz a king......
    That's what i'm saying man! I had no idea he was playing! Ah well too late now, next time...
    .

  4. #1164

    Default

    NType vs Youngsta RinseFM 3/17/09
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/68752200b1f5b404/

    older but still so solid.
    MIXTECHS.CA

  5. #1165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TURD BURGALAH!!! View Post
    Just started listening, this shit is raw!!!
    someone who really knows this shit please hit me up with a list of bangers!

    much thanks

    http://www.dubstep.fm/listen.pls

    yayyy.
    MIXTECHS.CA

  6. #1166

  7. #1167

    Default

    hello friends!
    so im playing main stage @ the rusko show dec 5th :$ !!!!!
    im really stoked... i made this promo mix for it!!

    http://soundcloud.com/jaypiff/jay-piff-top-notch


    SET LIST:

    1 MIGHT LIKE YOU BETTER - AMAMDA BLANK ( VASKI REMIX )

    2 HIDE AND SEAK - IMOGEN HEAP ( ENIGMA REMIX )

    3 ONE MORE TIME - DAFT PUNK ( GEORGE LENTON REMIX )

    4 FEELINGS GONE - THE BASEMENT JAXX ( RUSKO REMIX )

    5 FOXY LADY - TONY ANTHEM/AXL ENDER

    6 PLEASE MR POSTMAN - CRAGGA (DUBSTEP REFIX )

    7 PONY - GINUWINE ( BOSON REMIX )

    8 KEEP IT GOING LOUDER - MAJOR LAZER ( DZ REMIX )

    9 DJ DJ - ZION I ( THRILLS & ROCKY HORROR REMIX )

    10 ITS THE BEAT - SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO ( L.A. BOXER REMIX )

    11 HEARTBREAKER - MSTRKRFT FEAT. JOHN LEGEND ( 12TH PLANET REMIX )

    comments welcome !!
    =====================================
    this post was brought to you by XYLENE HUG
    in assosiation with CAT CULT.
    =====================================

    Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Holy Asian! Most Asian I've ever Asianed in Asia!

  8. #1168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Whuu
    Posts
    1,968
    Credits
    808
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Shit's raw xylene Lucky ass mofucker!
    Fuck You

  9. #1169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xylene hug View Post
    hello friends!
    so im playing main stage @ the rusko show dec 5th :$ !!!!!
    im really stoked... i made this promo mix for it!!

    http://soundcloud.com/jaypiff/jay-piff-top-notch


    SET LIST:

    1 MIGHT LIKE YOU BETTER - AMAMDA BLANK ( VASKI REMIX )

    2 HIDE AND SEAK - IMOGEN HEAP ( ENIGMA REMIX )

    3 ONE MORE TIME - DAFT PUNK ( GEORGE LENTON REMIX )

    4 FEELINGS GONE - THE BASEMENT JAXX ( RUSKO REMIX )

    5 FOXY LADY - TONY ANTHEM/AXL ENDER

    6 PLEASE MR POSTMAN - CRAGGA (DUBSTEP REFIX )

    7 PONY - GINUWINE ( BOSON REMIX )

    8 KEEP IT GOING LOUDER - MAJOR LAZER ( DZ REMIX )

    9 DJ DJ - ZION I ( THRILLS & ROCKY HORROR REMIX )

    10 ITS THE BEAT - SIMIAN MOBILE DISCO ( L.A. BOXER REMIX )

    11 HEARTBREAKER - MSTRKRFT FEAT. JOHN LEGEND ( 12TH PLANET REMIX )

    comments welcome !!

    gunna go ahead and bump this mix very well put together piff bigs ups. but you already know i like it

    {[Live!]} Filthy Digital Radio Thanksgiving Edition with Violet Gray and Dub a tak from West LA - http://www.dubstep.fm/listen.pls

    ^^^just went live for all the Thanksgiving posse.
    MIXTECHS.CA

  10. #1170
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    376
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    anyone got a decent fruity loops torrent?

  11. #1171

    Default

    google search for the torrent... and if you want to make dub i suggest picking up massive... its the program Rusko uses....
    BOOOOM!!!!! HEADSHOT!!!!

  12. #1172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    376
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    downloading now, thanks man, may take a while to figure out what everything is on it though

  13. #1173

    Default

    New tune from Borgore as of ~30 minutes ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tha5f6n88t4

    Also, he's gonna have a new mixtape up within a couple of hours

  14. #1174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    376
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Ive downloaded Massive and managed to create a cheeky bass wobble, I have no idea how to do anything else and, the actual song creating process, can you do that on Massive or do you have to import the sounds youve made into another programme?

  15. #1175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto x Dubai
    Posts
    659
    Credits
    59
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default



    Bassnectar and yours truly.


    Quote Originally Posted by C3ZR ONE View Post
    The longer some of you cats are on here, the more gay you become... BS must be like prison. Wimmens barely come around so you start flirting with eachother. You're becoming institutionalized.... or you just like the feel of another mans balls cupped in your hand. I dunno... No hate, I'm just sayin, it's amazing to me how much love there is in here.... I'm gonna go kick it in toy forum. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by weak0ner View Post
    bilal i think i love you.

  16. #1176

    Default

    Aaaannnndddd Borgore's new mix has arrived. Gorestep's Most Hated: http://www.egothieves.com/2009/11/29...ps-most-hated/

  17. #1177

    Default

    basslines so heavy his ear is bleeding, musta been a killer set

  18. #1178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    376
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thesecks View Post
    Ive downloaded Massive and managed to create a cheeky bass wobble, I have no idea how to do anything else and, the actual song creating process, can you do that on Massive or do you have to import the sounds youve made into another programme?
    anyone into the whole music creating scene?

  19. #1179

    Default

    that borgore mix is filthy.

    CREATOR AND CREATURE

    CUNT ASS!!

  20. #1180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by b SQUARED 08 View Post
    Aaaannnndddd Borgore's new mix has arrived. Gorestep's Most Hated: http://www.egothieves.com/2009/11/29...ps-most-hated/


    My face when i realised there was no variation whatsoever throughout the whole mix and his rapping was painfully shit.

    I'll go back to listening to Gorestep vol 1 in moderation, thanks...
    .


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top