Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

REVOK MSK BUCKET TKO ARRESTED fr Internet...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Aug 1, 2008.

Share This Page

1. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

Yo so bucket and revok got pinched thanks to youtube, just more proof be smart about you shit online heres some articals...

[Broken External Image]:http://deletr753.mypicgallery.com/streetsoul6/revok-15.jpg

"Revok" is a prolific graffiti artist who also has a heavy presence on YouTube (see video below). As it turns out, the two might not go so well together. As KNBC reported here, Indio police arrested J********** in Los Angeles last week on vandalism charges after they traced fingerprints from various tags and street art back to the L.A-based Williams. Most of the tagging in question apparently took place during the Coachella music festival.
    Revok is not a small-timer. He appears in a number of online videos about graffiti, including at least one where he spraypaints a wall himself -- and others where he is interviewed and profiled as a well-known Southland graffiti artist. In this video interview, Revok says, "More than half my life now has been spent doing graffiti. I've gone to jail I don't know how many times, had people trying to kill me. There's really no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for that."

The graffiti in many of the YouTube videos is ornate and expertly rendered. Revok is clearly a talented artist. But ...
    "No matter what you call it," an Indio police spokesman told KNBC, "it's defacing public and private property.''
    For repeat offenders, felony vandalism (for damage greater than $400) is punishable by a jail term of up to one year, a fine of up to $5,000, or both. Not what you would call a pot of gold.

==============================================
    afarm1.static.flickr.com_110_316275766_3ca487613a.jpg

“Buket” is one of Los Angeles’ most prolific taggers - but he doesn’t exactly work in the shadows.
    The tagger is featured in several heavily viewed YouTube videos defacing signs and buses. His most popular video - with nearly 170,000 page views - shows him scaling an overpass of the Hollywood Freeway near Melrose Avenue and tagging the structure as traffic speeds below.
    Authorities say Buket’s moniker had adorned hundreds of freeway overpasses, concrete walls and transit buses across the state and southern Nevada. He is believed responsible for upward of $150,000 in property damage along the Los Angeles River and in the areas patrolled by the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department.
    But sheriff’s deputies said today that “Buket,” whose real name is C*********** could be out of commission for quite a while.
    The 24-year-old man was detained this morning when he showed up to meet his probation officer. He is expected to be booked on multiple charges of felony vandalism, sheriff’s officials said.
    Law enforcement deals with hundreds of taggers across the city. But it is how and when Yazdani chooses to vandalize property that has earned him special attention from law enforcement, said Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Sgt. Augie Pando.
    “It’s blatant disregard for other people’s property,” Pando said.
    Rather than work clandestinely or under cover of darkness, sheriff’s deputies say Buket prefers an in-your-face approach.
    Another daylight attack captured on video appears to show “Buket” applying his moniker to an MTA bus as passersby and passengers watch in surprise.
    The Internet, whether it’s YouTube or social networking sites, is helping fuel a new explosion in graffiti tagging, albeit with editing and soundtracks. But investigators say it also is helping them build better cases against the vandals.
    Earlier this year, another prolific tagger, Gustavo Romero, was sentenced to a year in jail for etching his “Guser” moniker on dozens of Metro buses.
    Romero, 23, of South Los Angeles, caused at least $108,000 in damage to property over a two-year period. He pleaded guilty to 49 felony charges.

http://www.youtube.com/v/_kd--jxUYAI&hl=en&fs=1

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
  2. SageOner

SageOner Senior Member

Thats completly fucked
    Dumbass pigs taking it to far dude
    Guess its a lesson..

I saw a bunch of his shit when i was goin through south central on vacation

3. RetroLikeWhoa13

RetroLikeWhoa13 Elite Member

"Just Be Safer" Is The Moral Of The Story Here.

4. Roolete

Roolete Elite Member

fingerprinting tags? how does one go about doing that?

5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

do you have any fucking clue how much damage both of those writers have caused the state?
    there stupid for posting there fucking face and having shit that can be linked back....

6. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

just when you felt on top of the world.. that's a kick in the nuts.

word gesus

7. SageOner

SageOner Senior Member

Its starting to happen alot these days
    Police and shit are picking up the scrapped cans we leave out
    and takin prints and shit
    or taking them off stuff we climb

Wear gloves or Pickup yer scrap shit

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

it said that he had been to jail before im guessing the matched the face with the prints in the system and the ip adress of the youtube videos he posted with the address on the arrest record for the warrent... that just my guess..

9. SageOner

SageOner Senior Member

Werd up though dude
    I totally agree

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

um i dont think the la time is talkin shit...

11. fonone

fonone Senior Member

nah i meant when the guy said taking prints from the tags... but in the time i entered this page and when i replied about 6 people had replied.. so yeah it probs happened like you said

12. smile_

smile_ Senior Member

thats fucking stupid. :rolleyes:seriously, they aren't breaking the walls.. just putting some color and words on them. but they should of covered there faces... hmm, btw do you think you could get caught by getting vinyl stickers pressed?

13. Roolete

Roolete Elite Member

no disrespect but this is kind of hypocritical coming from you, because we've all seen you posting your face all over the site and you say you're high up on the vandal list or whatever they call it over there.

14. sickone

sickone Senior Member

neither is known gallery saying shit... how long is revok going to pend in jail?

15. SageOner

SageOner Senior Member

Yea, Like I said
    Ive read about it happening over in Tdot

Fingerprinting is a bit much to catch us
    wouldnt you say

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

To Roolete

yeah and if i get cought its my own fault but im not fuckin msk or tko

as for being up when in the past 2-3 years have u heard me STILL claim that shit?

i started showing my face when i stoped seriously paintin.... im not a fucking idiot, so check the facts homie

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  17. SageOner

SageOner Senior Member

Well it says repeat offenders face up to a year
    And hes been arrested before for graff and drug charges i believe
    so probably anytime from 6 months to 3 years
    Plus ALOT of community service and probation

18. mollesinKiddies

mollesinKiddies Member

wordup it's all about doing video interviews. bigup the kid with powerrangers on here, too.

19. Roolete

Roolete Elite Member

gesus i remember it bein mentioned someonwhere thats all. but yeah they were bein pretty stupid by postin their faces and shit

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

all good im not thats stupid man i hung up my bombing shoes after it landed me in a wheel chair for 6 month as well as in jail for 6 months and a damn good amount of money...