45 3.35%
  • Montana

445 33.13%
  • Other

123 9.16%
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101525 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you could find montana at sears walmart ace home depot... ect, and it was like $3 a can.. i would use that shit everyday. but i go on cost. and hwo fast i can get the paint...

Originally posted by FaultO@Apr 19 2005, 08:03 PM
    looks like rusto is getting lots of votes. i think it's because people think fable is cool....
    haha i was thinking the same thing.
    anyways theyr harbor blue and burgandy are amazing, and american accents hunt club green (i think thats the name of what im thinking of..) is hotness also

rusto is good paitn its underrated

krylon because they're free

Originally posted by pogopope+Apr 20 2005, 11:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pogopope @ Apr 20 2005, 11:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FaultO@Apr 19 2005, 08:03 PM
    looks like rusto is getting lots of votes. i think it&#39;s because people think fable is cool....
    haha i was thinking the same thing.
    [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

--http://www.geocities.com/kaloe@sbcglobal.net/
    ^^ still in progress
    -www.hundredproof.com
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>RIP. Andre &quot;mac dre&quot; hicks</span>

rusto has risin to 3 dollars at my local store. i was furious.

haha suckedin the dude at the shop give sme montana gold for &#036;4.50cents now MUAHAHHAHAHAHA( but i still dont have enuf money for one which is the sad part hahahha)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

voted montana but i dont think its a question of favorite paint u know its more a question of money...everyone knows montana is the best quality with the best color selection (well i think so)...u just need the money to buy it. peace&#33;

american tradition..&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i&#39;m not gonna lie...i&#39;m a montana man if i have the cash...but otherwise, i cop the krylon.
    ...i don&#39;t really think the concrete minds being painted...

krylon is cool...i use it kuz its the only paint i can come across, and montana is too mutch a pain in the ass to order, lol
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

i think im just gonna start using only montana.

im so sick of these shitty ass brands...........

krylon....its took me 5 cans to fill in a small piece...its fuckin water.

rusto is good paint but the paint could flow out nicer if i was spitting at the wall from 5 feet away.

Painters Touch- By Rustoleum
    Zep.Crok.Requ.-TGU.

krylon because they&#39;re free

maybe if fucking montana didnt cost 2978350962803 dollars i would like it more

get a fuckin job then.

i only use montana cuz i don&#39;t find cheaper spraycans here and belton is also expensive, i would like to try rusto or krylon or shit but i just don&#39;t find it&#33;&#33;now i can&#39;t paint anymore cuz paint is to expensive

fuck montana. its good paint, but everyone thinks itll make u king. psh.....its just paint&#33; not gods sperm......or is it?
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

pshhhh if you want god sperm just ask me and tell me were to cum&#33;