Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Memorabilia thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RAWKET, Aug 8, 2008.

Share This Page

1. RAWKET

RAWKET Senior Member

2. Scratch

Scratch Senior Member

interesting thread

dont close this

3. rockitmarty

rockitmarty Member

whoa that is awesome man. thanks for all the pictures (high quality ones too)

4. geritto

geritto Senior Member

5. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

never been into collectingpeoples hands or sketches or whatever

6. yuanfenya

yuanfenya Banned

Helping your father

Helping your father A clergyman walking down a country lane and sees a young farmer struggling to load hay back onto a cart after it had fallen off. "You look hot, my son," said the cleric. "why don't you rest a moment, and I'll give you a hand." "No thanks," said the young man. "My father wouldn't like it." "Don't be silly," the minister said. "Everyone is entitled to a break. Come and have a drink of water." Again the young man protested that his father would be upset. Losing his patience, the clergyman said, "Your father must be a real slave driver. Tell me where I can find him and I'll give him a piece of my mind!" "Well," replied the young farmer, "he's under the load of hay."Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. (Albert Einstein, American scientist)More Games,joke,AOC Gold and famous. Click http://www.ygscn.net. You will get more.