Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Rant Thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ESKiMO2, Aug 14, 2008.

Share This Page

1. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

I know you're always fucking PISSED OFF AT SOMETHING.
    And you need to let it out. This is where you can say FUCK _____ and get it out of your system.
    And no ranting about how you hate a member of the forum. Just causes unnecessary beef.

Fuck people who wear visors. That shit pisses me off. Wear a fucking hat or dont!!!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  2. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

Ugh... yeah man... totally agree... i think? Yeah... so... later o_O

3. remos

remos Senior Member

im looking at my hockey scar and am a bit pissed that the untalented asian fucking ruined like 4 weeks of my season and fucking almost killed me......
    at fucking practise

i need to get drunk

4. Searcha

Searcha New Member

The fact that you cant buy cans when your under 18.

5. MF The Super Villain

MF The Super Villain Senior Member

people making up bullshit about you or one in your crew. i hate that shit

6. MF The Super Villain

and when kids bomb over you and try to go to war when their shit weak compared to yours. fuck those cats.

7. Subconcious

haha, remos, read your story in the "injuries" thread.... Ya sometimes I can get away with buyin cans at Lowes, but they only got rusto... which is ok, but you know : /

Yeah you know what really pisses me off? FUCKING CURFEWS!!! Who the fuck are they to tell me when the fuck i can and can't come out of my fucking house, right? that's gotta be some sort of fuck-over of my rights, isn't it? Fucking d-bag curfew inventors <fuck you...

And also, lil 12 y/o punks with ZERO skill who have been writing for a day and a half writing TOY over everyone's shit just because they learned the word from urban dictionary... and you can't do shit because they're 12 and know my name and family... AAAHHH, fucking DOUCHEBAGSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

8. Subconcious

Exactly wut I'm sayin, MF Villain!!!

9. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Hey MF, theres that edit button in the bottom right corner of your post so if you need to add something just edit.

10. Subconcious

ESKiMO2, did I miss something in MF's post?

11. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

He just double posted and it makes some people angry for some reason. Just warning him.

12. MF The Super Villain

Word Good Look GOD!

ANother thing that pisses me the fuck is Soulja Boy and all the other bullshit on the radio. FUck New School Hip-Hop. It's all weak sauce. WOrd Up! What ever happened to hot shit being popular like Wu-Tang, Doom, Eric B. n Rakim, Gangstarr, and shit like that. THe Motha Fuckin Classics. That shit is dope sauce. Fuck Commercial Rap, I Hate it with a passion!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  13. Resto

Resto Member

fuck white people from the suburbs trying to be black

got invtied to a party out there its a bunch of spoiled faggets wearing rocawear and coogi and shit buying shit with ther fuckin moms credit card

fuck them

14. Slushi

Slushi Banned

15. Subconcious

Tha's wussup MF Villain... Dope is Slikk Rick, Sugarhill Gang, Tupac n' Biggie, fuck all this new shit, I've been sayin that for years.

$ And tru that Resto

16. Resto

Resto Member

yea

donnt get me wrong i love rap

it just pisses me off when i see some mother fucker in the suv he got for his 16th birthday crankin that soulja boy while im sittin here in my fucked up ass 86 camry knowin he didnt work for shit and has no idea how much of a tool he looks like

17. shalf

shalf Senior Member

yeh man most mainstream Hip-Hop is utter shit right now theres only a handful, maybe not even that of mainstream rappers that are GOOD, like Nas and lupe but theres dozens more who are far better than lil fucking wayne.
    Oh yeh and heres the self-proclaimed underground king with a quick acapella freestyle BWAHAHA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCSw3Y4E1OI

18. Nem

Nem Elite Member

yeah man...

fuck the new wave...

19. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

you know what ive been getting pissed at lately are these firesafe cigarettes that put themselves out if you dont sit around puffin on them constantly.

20. Nem

Nem Elite Member

fuck caffeine. fuck mankind. and fuck the USA for stealing my hard earned money. and continuing to douse my beliefs in the same black oil piss that all the yuppie cockhats waste their cash on every morning at starbucks.

i live in seattle. so i can be pissed off at a lot of things....