Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 122 123456112151101 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default The Skateboarding Thread

I searched far and wide for a skateboarding thread with no results. So here it is. Anything related to skateboarding in any way goes here.

i quit skating 2 years ago, and i bet i could still beat you in a game of SKATE... kid, this is a graffiti forum, not a 'lets hop on our boards and talk about our sick tricks down 2 stairs' forum.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Funny you should say that... kid. Weren't you the one who made a thread about how ''you needed to go away'' and ''my life sucks''? this isn't a ''Cry on my shoulder'' forum either. Open your mind and close your mouth.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I still can't understand why if someone notice's a thread doesn't exist, they have to start one? Like I'm not trying to be a dink here, but there's no thread about donkeys, so why hasn't anyone started one about them?

I havent skated in about a month, I got banned from all city parks in Las Cruces.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea well im the best skater dude in my town....no 1 can beat my score in tony hawk underground!! WHAT NOW BITCHZ???
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    sayin its cause your in a wheel chair or some shit. well fucking draw. enter the special olympics, get a hooker or something.
    get off my dick son
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by the_uniBOMBER@Apr 17 2005, 03:30 PM
    I still can&#39;t understand why if someone notice&#39;s a thread doesn&#39;t exist, they have to start one? Like I&#39;m not trying to be a dink here, but there&#39;s no thread about donkeys, so why hasn&#39;t anyone started one about them?
    Listen, if there&#39;s no interest towards this thread, then it&#39;ll be closed. If not, it won&#39;t. I think that pretty much sums it up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That&#39;s not really what I asked, but OK.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

What did you ask? Why do people make threads when they notice that one doesn&#39;t exist?

Because they want to. General dicussion, open forum, those terms don&#39;t mean shit here if you go after dude&#39;s balls when he makes a thread. You&#39;re a mod, display some authority by closing this thread if no one cares.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ummm I can&#39;t close this thread. I&#39;m only a Mod in the Tools and Tips section.

And yes, that&#39;s what I asked. I guess that makes sense.

I fruitboot

I took up skating again recently. I haven&#39;t skated since I was a kid. I found someone to go skate with though, and he knows some stuff, so it&#39;s inspired me to try and get better. I think the threads a good idea. I know there&#39;s quite a few skaters on here and I was starting to wonder why no one had started a thread. I&#39;ve seen way gayer threads started than this one.

Fastplants rock the shit&#33;

Skating is my life, as much as graff is.
    Stoopkid touched me in my naughty parts.

i wish i could skate, i fucked up my knee snowboarding in utah over spring break. i was never all that good at skating, ive always been better snowboarding.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I used to skate then it got old, still have my board but it has leather street wheels on it for cruising. Now i just stick to snowboarding and graf.

i skate and longboard,any one here longboard?i meen just cruise around and go down hills kinda longboarding.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive got a board... icant even land a kickflip al lthe time...

been skating 3 yrs, but its jsut a way to get around.. .heck took me a year to get ollies lol... i suck at most sport thingies...
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

fucking freshvandalism bite
    <span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>V-UNIT</span></span></span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (FOEone &#064; Jun 19 2005, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Scrabble and Infer are fine separately, but they&#39;re like children. When they&#39;re together, they get obnoxious with the post-whoring.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i skate and longboard,any one here longboard?i meen just cruise around and go down hills kinda longboarding.

YES&#33;&#33; long boarding is fuckin tight,
    <span style=\'color:red\'>CENSORED FOR YOUR PROTECTION</span>