Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst 12345678910152555105 ... LastLast

fuck skatin i could barely stand on one of those things

i still got my sk8....but it sits in a corner...i used to skate like last year lol
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

SUCKS I USED TO SKATE ALL THE TIME BUT RECENTLY I HAVENT CAUSSE THERES NO 1 TO SKATE WITH AND GOIN ALONE GETS BORING, I STILL HAVE 6 BRAND NEW BLANK DECKS TOO SO WEN I MEET PEOPLE THAT DO SKATE IMA START AGAIN BUT LATELY I HAVENT.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by skateparadise@Apr 19 2005, 01:00 PM
    down here the bikers and the skateboarders team up on the rollerbladers. i cant stand rollerblader&#39;s
    half of the skate board population is so much like u ... and i cant stand kids like u ... you get pissed cuz we skate arund u guys

FUCK THAT

about 7 of my really good freinds are fucking amazing at skateboarding...im talking sponsored the whole 9 and they dont give a shit bout skaters

your just all the same and i think its funny
    nj-marlton

pa-phila

filthadelphia

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i use to Rollerblade Fruit booter..Fuk Skaters i swear to god nothing more do i hate than a skater...just thinking about them makes me want to bust my knuckles on a wall and im not even a violent person. Ive been in 4 fights with skaters Of course i won it wasent really a fight it was like me kicking their face in..wow now i sound like im trying to act Tuff, well im not...okay whatever..i just hate skaters...&#33;&#33;

My Opinion is set down..
    I meditate every morning, i stop after 15 seconds.

i use to not beable to stand rollerbladers...but then i saw sum crazy good ones and now its tight...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ALLL SKATERS...every single skater is alike? come on now

even i hate the stereotypical fruit booter...cocky getting in ur way jumping in front of you at parks...shit even im gunna kick an ass or to then

i just dont know why when a skateboarder sees a kid skating he automatically wants to start shit
    nj-marlton

pa-phila

filthadelphia

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by indigo+Apr 19 2005, 08:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (indigo @ Apr 19 2005, 08:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-skateparadise@Apr 19 2005, 01:00 PM
    down here the bikers and the skateboarders team up on the rollerbladers. i cant stand rollerblader&#39;s
    half of the skate board population is so much like u ... and i cant stand kids like u ... you get pissed cuz we skate arund u guys

FUCK THAT

about 7 of my really good freinds are fucking amazing at skateboarding...im talking sponsored the whole 9 and they dont give a shit bout skaters

your just all the same and i think its funny [/b][/quote]
    well thats good.... keep your "funnyness to your self"

you dont know me. you got a bad impression off one sentence. and i can care less...

and there are some bladers i do get along with, its just the 12 year olds who just stand by the hand rails. or at the bottom of the transitions that piss me off.

also one of my friends is teaching rollerblade camp while i teach skate camp in the indoor skatepark. and while Rob Nollie is out side teaching bikers new stuff. so really we are HELPING these kids to not sit on the handrails and shit...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats wut im saying...who couldnt hate those kids and wunna knock em out

i just feel that skateboarders automatically feel like they have to not like a skater
    nj-marlton

pa-phila

filthadelphia

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Alio@Apr 19 2005, 08:52 PM
    i use to Rollerblade Fruit booter..Fuk Skaters i swear to god nothing more do i hate than a skater...just thinking about them makes me want to bust my knuckles on a wall and im not even a violent person. Ive been in 4 fights with skaters Of course i won it wasent really a fight it was like me kicking their face in..wow now i sound like im trying to act Tuff, well im not...okay whatever..i just hate skaters...&#33;&#33;

My Opinion is set down..
    im glad you hate skateboarders. skateboarders hate you.

we arnt all alike...

and you supposably "kicking skaters faces in " that will just come back to you. you will "get your face kicked in..."

Originally posted by nukone+Apr 19 2005, 04:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nukone @ Apr 19 2005, 04:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by element503@Apr 18 2005, 04:58 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-nukone
    @Apr 18 2005, 12:56 PM
    i used to skate too
    but i gave up

just started to ride bmx though

mongooses are toys r&#39; us bikes. get a haro or just fix that one up a little.
    first bmx though so i dont really care

and i also dont have the money to mod it at all
    i spend all of it on paint

:lol:

hey it only cost 125 [/b][/quote]
    those mongoose bmx style bikes are pretty good....
    i wouldn&#39;t say they suck.

however, those look like plastic petals, switch those up....you should be fine after that.
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Give up the hate.. they&#39;re our parks, we just TOLERATE you assholes with no shirt on and big shiny helmets. Nah, just kidding.. i dont hate on any form of self expression

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Mongoose bought GT bikes a while ago.. wonder if its for the good or the worse?&#33;?&#33; but i know Rob Nollie and Dave Brumlow both were sponsord by GT bikes, and when mongoose bought GT they both got off that team and got on a team called Giant. they are both local riders who go to a park in my home town.

Originally posted by FaultO+Apr 19 2005, 09:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FaultO @ Apr 19 2005, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by nukone@Apr 19 2005, 04:12 PM
    Originally posted by element503@Apr 18 2005, 04:58 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-nukone
    @Apr 18 2005, 12:56 PM
    i used to skate too
    but i gave up

just started to ride bmx though

mongooses are toys r&#39; us bikes. get a haro or just fix that one up a little.

first bmx though so i dont really care

and i also dont have the money to mod it at all
    i spend all of it on paint

:lol:

hey it only cost 125
    those mongoose bmx style bikes are pretty good....
    i wouldn&#39;t say they suck.

however, those look like plastic petals, switch those up....you should be fine after that. [/b][/quote]
    there metal
    thats the pic of it the day i got it - no scrapes

my mates got a GT and it is pracitally the same as mine, same wheels, breaks,pegs and the frame is real similar too, thing is it cost him 200 hahahaha
    10 Commandments

Thou shalt not kizzy.
    Thou shalt not commit adultery crazy up in here.
    Thou shizzay not steal.
    Thou S-H-to-tha-izzalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour n&#39; shit.

UK REP MAH NIZZLE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by skateparadise+Apr 19 2005, 08:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skateparadise @ Apr 19 2005, 08:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by indigo@Apr 19 2005, 08:49 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-skateparadise
    @Apr 19 2005, 01:00 PM

FUCK THAT

your just all the same and i think its funny
    well thats good.... keep your "funnyness to your self"

you dont know me. you got a bad impression off one sentence. and i can care less...

and there are some bladers i do get along with, its just the 12 year olds who just stand by the hand rails. or at the bottom of the transitions that piss me off.

also one of my friends is teaching rollerblade camp while i teach skate camp in the indoor skatepark. and while Rob Nollie is out side teaching bikers new stuff. so really we are HELPING these kids to not sit on the handrails and shit... [/b][/quote]
    lol kid at the bottom of the rail on roller blades godd even when i rollerbladed i hated those kids that brings back hella memoires..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by skateparadise+Apr 19 2005, 09:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skateparadise &#064; Apr 19 2005, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alio@Apr 19 2005, 08:52 PM

My Opinion is set down..
    im glad you hate skateboarders. skateboarders hate you.

we arnt all alike...

and you supposably "kicking skaters faces in " that will just come back to you. you will "get your face kicked in..." [/b][/quote]
    i know you arent all alike just in my Area they seem all the same..Wannabe liberals blah blah i wont get into it..but i dont think kicking skaters faces into the side of a curb will come back to me i went to theropy for that shit..i just still have recurring anger towrds skaters its like a Psychological problem i deal with.

i just hate how i skate and then take a look arround at all dem shaggy hair freckly faced, tight pants pink shirt wearin little kids i get classified with. you know?
    l33t hax0r:.....n.t.r
    -705-

theres like thirty freshman/sophmores at my school wearing tight pants and listening to hxc music and carrying a skateboard. the worst part is they all stand together. i believe they may be having secret meetings at night on how to do their hair, so they can be cooler.
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span><span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:13pt;line-height:100%\'>close your mouth and open your eyes.</span></span><span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span>