Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 9 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314192959109 ... LastLast

i used to skate alot but now i just do it if thats what everyones doing that day but i suck at it so whatever.
    its better to burn out than fade away-kurt kobain

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i was gonna go skate today, olly of a curb, kingpin gone. 4th time this year :S

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think iv broken my rist yesterday i fs pop shovited down an 8 stair landed in primo and slamed my rist

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what skate vids have you all seen
    theres going to be a new globe world tour 2005 and i might be in it

Yeah right and really sorry have go to be some of the greatest skate videos of all time. I'm sorry but Eric Koston simply destroys and so does Mark Appleyard!

I'd like to see those two guys play a game of skate. I say Appleyard by two letters.

WHO IS BETTER MARK APPLEYARD OR ERIC KOSTON? (I'm not asking who is more famous because eric koston is, who has more talent?)
    -----RIP TONY----

How do you like them apples!?! apples by one i think
    <span style=\'color:red\'>CENSORED FOR YOUR PROTECTION</span>

I&#39;m just learning to skate, so I can&#39;t really do much.

As for bikes, I have a tall bike my dad built in 1990, when I was a little kid. I didn&#39;t know he was saving it up for me. It gets a lot of attention when I ride it, sometimes too much. It&#39;s still pretty cool, though.
    I also have a small bmx bike, but I don&#39;t do any tricks, so it&#39;s pretty much unused since it&#39;s hard to ride long distances in them... now that I think about it, somebody might have stolen that bike...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

man eric kostons gay, he can lay down tricks but i hate how he skates like his style. If u want a decent skater with the best style watch anything of marc johnson, his section in girl yeah right is nice.

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Eric Koston fucking rules man. An innovator. You don&#39;t like his style, that shit&#39;s personal. But man, you gotta have respect. Marc Johnson is my favorite skater, all-around to the core.

Nah man, eric koston is pretty gay and quite the sell-out. Skating is my passion and i hope i can make a career out of it. I longboard too becuase it gets you places quicker. But uhhh, i ride pretty much only foundations, however bakers and girls, and toy machines are nice too. I would have to say that Corey Duffel is my favorite skater and i would also agree that Marc Johnson is the shit.

My friend and I found a longboard sittin outside of a shop once. The shop was closed, so we took it. It was a consolidated deck with independent trucks, I forgot what the wheels were.

Originally posted by COLA@May 7 2005, 12:57 PM
    Yeah right and really sorry have go to be some of the greatest skate videos of all time. I&#39;m sorry but Eric Koston simply destroys and so does Mark Appleyard&#33;

I&#39;d like to see those two guys play a game of skate. I say Appleyard by two letters.

WHO IS BETTER MARK APPLEYARD OR ERIC KOSTON? (I&#39;m not asking who is more famous because eric koston is, who has more talent?)
    damn thats a hard one. hmmm...there pretty much equal.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my fav

realy sorry
    pj ladds wonderfull horible life
    globe tour 2003
    darkstar battalion (and theres lots more)
    i have not seen yeah rite

and pj ladds my favorite man he is so cleen he has the most cleenes flip tricks in the world

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Today&#39;s comment was brought to you by the letter L.. for LEARN TO WRITE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

eric kostons style sucks tits its jus plain like most skaters they all do tricks the same its like theres a written manual for them kinda ppl. I like it wen i see ppl who have like there own style wen they skate.

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

you people no nothing about skating if you say koston sucks. who eles do you no that can bust 3 flips into pretty much anyother trick down hand rails and dont even say some people can because most of the pros arent that good compaired to koston sept for thos little kids like ryan shekler or how ever you spell it

RODNEY MULLEN- most unique style ever but ssoooooooooo many people hate him. his balance is godly tho
    its better to burn out than fade away-kurt kobain

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Zoydesk.905@May 11 2005, 07:26 AM
    you people no nothing about skating if you say koston sucks. who eles do you no that can bust 3 flips into pretty much anyother trick down hand rails and dont even say some people can because most of the pros arent that good compaired to koston sept for thos little kids like ryan shekler or how ever you spell it
    wtf are u on about i jus said i dont like how he skates. I said he can lay down the tricks but his style is shitty. Also has any1 seen the new blueprint vid ? lost and found my mate copyed the dvd for me and its fukin excelent and theres a bit of fairfeild in paul shiers section &#33;&#33;&#33;

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by DismGraffiti@May 11 2005, 09:47 PM
    RODNEY MULLEN- most unique style ever but ssoooooooooo many people hate him. his balance is godly tho
    i dont like rodney mullen that much but i love his shoes, rodney mullen rms3 are my favorite shoes

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my favortie shoes are the 60&#036; Vans at foot locker. Rodney Mullen rules, but his guy doesn&#39;t:

Fuck andy mac.