Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Skateboarding Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ASEN, Apr 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ASEN

ASEN Banned

I searched far and wide for a skateboarding thread with no results. So here it is. Anything related to skateboarding in any way goes here.

2. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

i quit skating 2 years ago, and i bet i could still beat you in a game of SKATE... kid, this is a graffiti forum, not a 'lets hop on our boards and talk about our sick tricks down 2 stairs' forum.

3. ASEN

ASEN Banned

Funny you should say that... kid. Weren't you the one who made a thread about how ''you needed to go away'' and ''my life sucks''? this isn't a ''Cry on my shoulder'' forum either. Open your mind and close your mouth.

4. the_uniBOMBER

the_uniBOMBER Elite Member

I still can't understand why if someone notice's a thread doesn't exist, they have to start one? Like I'm not trying to be a dink here, but there's no thread about donkeys, so why hasn't anyone started one about them?

5. mr.white

mr.white Senior Member

I havent skated in about a month, I got banned from all city parks in Las Cruces.

6. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

yea well im the best skater dude in my town....no 1 can beat my score in tony hawk underground!! WHAT NOW BITCHZ???

7. ASEN

ASEN Banned

Listen, if there's no interest towards this thread, then it'll be closed. If not, it won't. I think that pretty much sums it up.

8. the_uniBOMBER

That's not really what I asked, but OK.

9. ASEN

ASEN Banned

What did you ask? Why do people make threads when they notice that one doesn't exist?

Because they want to. General dicussion, open forum, those terms don't mean shit here if you go after dude's balls when he makes a thread. You're a mod, display some authority by closing this thread if no one cares.

10. the_uniBOMBER

Ummm I can't close this thread. I'm only a Mod in the Tools and Tips section.

And yes, that's what I asked. I guess that makes sense.

11. sian

sian Senior Member

12. yuki

yuki Elite Member

I took up skating again recently. I haven't skated since I was a kid. I found someone to go skate with though, and he knows some stuff, so it's inspired me to try and get better. I think the threads a good idea. I know there's quite a few skaters on here and I was starting to wonder why no one had started a thread. I've seen way gayer threads started than this one.

13. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

Fastplants rock the shit!

Skating is my life, as much as graff is.

14. segway

segway Elite Member

i wish i could skate, i fucked up my knee snowboarding in utah over spring break. i was never all that good at skating, ive always been better snowboarding.

15. Atom

Atom Senior Member

I used to skate then it got old, still have my board but it has leather street wheels on it for cruising. Now i just stick to snowboarding and graf.

16. atxbomber666

atxbomber666 Elite Member

i skate and longboard,any one here longboard?i meen just cruise around and go down hills kinda longboarding.

17. pSYKAOz

pSYKAOz Elite Member

ive got a board... icant even land a kickflip al lthe time...

been skating 3 yrs, but its jsut a way to get around.. .heck took me a year to get ollies lol... i suck at most sport thingies...

18. scrabble

scrabble Elite Member

fucking freshvandalism bite

19. mr.white

mr.white Senior Member

20. Dr. Coffee

Dr. Coffee Elite Member

YES!! long boarding is fuckin tight,