Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 114 of 122 FirstFirst ... 146494104109110111112113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2435

broke 3 decks last week. down to a ccs mini. thing isn't big enough to set up for most of my tricks (not enough tail to pop too). oh well. ordered a fiber glass reinforced deck. had one about 10 years ago and liked it. if it breaks in a week i'll figure somethin else out.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ or loose some weight and or stop stomping ur damn boards... or just learn to land on ur board properly. ive broke tons of decks in the years of skating but i highly doubt u break that many decks in a short period of time... im not judging u but that sounds a little bit of a lie imo.

l------------------------------------------------l
    RIP SWER 87-10

Anyone here that skates live in minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by CRACKHURTS View Post
    ^ or loose some weight and or stop stomping ur damn boards... or just learn to land on ur board properly. ive broke tons of decks in the years of skating but i highly doubt u break that many decks in a short period of time... im not judging u but that sounds a little bit of a lie imo.
    i'm def not a lite kid, so yes weight is factored in. i broke 4 decks in 2 weeks. the first two on a flat rail, second two doing flip tricks on flat ground broke on the back truck. prob need to lose some weight. yeah. easier said than done.

your def fat if you're breaking it on rails lol... i'm chillin doing some flat land and nose/tail slides for a little while lol.

you guys ain't touching those quarter pipes, huh?

not in that edit, tranny is easy though
    Last edited by Stuck; 09-30-2012 at 08:45 PM.
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Skateboarding's best kept secret. Check these guys out.

Finally got a flip trick named after myself, next i'm having them make me a "bombing science flip"...

Roll a fat Marley, yall...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Skated for 15 years or so. Definitely miss it at times. Been thinking about getting on the board to cruise around town.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by spher View Post
    just starting skating again .. my new deck should be here tommorow ... and my bearings wheels and trucks are coming within the weekend i find it a great way to get around and my skateboard is not suspicious and its a great weapon if needed ... also if caught with paints or anything i ride blank decks so i just say i bought um to customise my deck .. trippin be bitches
    Quote Originally Posted by PIECE View Post
    Skated for 15 years or so. Definitely miss it at times. Been thinking about getting on the board to cruise around town.
    Just started skatin again, man but shit just dont feel right, most tricks i had on lox, i dont , but i guess i gotta just gotta get use to it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive Just started skating again every year around february for the last ten years. lol. except one year i really didn't even touch my board for 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Bazer you ever hit up Southside?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i skated (or tried to) from the time i was 7 to the time i was 13. i was decent but got discuraged because id lose gaames of SKATE to 17 year olds. sold all my boards and only kept my mini logo i would practice my graff on and started playing football for my school instead. but after reading this im going to go out and skate tommorow. Ive only missed about 3 years so it shouldnt be that hard to re-learn.

Merry XMAS Yo!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah, my cousin is snowboarding,and skating, mybe latter on , i can upload a video of him skating!

DA GOD

Rode past his sneaker store in a cab in Manhattan yesterday. Any of you been there yet?
    Last edited by ChemicalWarfareBrigade; 01-01-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits