Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 18 of 122 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223283868118 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how do u make ur videos into gifs?
    "some beef is big and some beef is small but what yall call beef aint beef at all"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I got some sick tricks down on a 2 deck-high round rail. Kickflip bs Lipslide, Kickflip bs Feeble, Kickflip bs 50-50, Nollie bs Lipslide, Nollie fs Smith, Crooked Grind, bs 50-50 to Boardslide, Kickflip fs Boardslide, and Fakie fs Tailslide. There's lots more but those are basically the best tricks i did all summer on that gay little rail. Just wanted to know if any of you is sponsered for skating?
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:white\'><span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'><u>WORD IS BOND</u></span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

see i could of easily cleared the bin, this is a still from an earlier attempt that i kicked away im annoyed. Also asen it was a cat swinging around on a fan.

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

double post but ilook like a bird caawww cawwwwww twit-a-wooooo

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha ya your one lil skinny fuck haha
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha i look like extra skinny there haha

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Skateboarding is my life. Its not my hobbie its my passion. Nothing on this world could make me stop skateboarding. I got into graff threw skateboarding. I&#39;ve met some of the coolest people in the world through skateboarding. I&#39;ve learned many of life&#39;s lessons through skateboarding. And I have grown through skateboarding.
    But most of all skateboarding has saved my life. I would probaly been dead by now if I wouldn&#39;t how found skateboarding. I encourage everybody to start skating there barley is any negitive things about skateboarding only positive. I am proud to be a skateboarder. And nobody can change that. I have been skating for over
    7 years now, and there many more to come.

Don&#39;t forget one thing kids,skating is discouraging,so be prepared to work for those first ollies and kickflips.

I dont know if any body has posted about these boards yet because I didnt read the whole thread but flow boards are the new revolution of boarding. If your down with surfing/snow boarding/skating you might like flow boarding. I bought one of these boards about a year ago. I plan on buying a better deck, bearings, and wheels to ride smoother. Any ways check out www.flowlab.com ....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fla bomba: you are forgetting numerous injuries as part of the negative aspects of skateboarding and the high price tag.

i stopped skating a few months ago since i broke my deck and i havent had any money to buy a new one since... i suck neways... but i like skating, been skating for over 3 yrs and i still havent quite mastered kick flips haha
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah, but once you get good, the injuries dont come as often and when they do come it&#39;s usually like one big injury like the time i broke all 4 fingers on my right hand. Yeah that&#39;s definately not fun, especially if youre right handed.
    [lets see you wipe your ass with your bad hand]
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:white\'><span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'><u>WORD IS BOND</u></span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha ive never broken anything skating but i often limp due to continuos shock on my knees... i just dont know how to land off air i guess

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i havent broken anything yet..........lol. I still think my new nick jensen blueprint deck is my favourite ive very had. Also kickflips can be a bitch. Ive been skating like a year and half. Ive only just managed to get them, varial flis and heel flips all in the past month.

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It&#39;s all about falling down while pushing past flocks of hot girls at college. Trust me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well, you see i was trying to play superwoman and ollie 8 stairs, and all i ended up with was a broken wrist and my cape ripped. haha and this other time..ona unfinished skatepark i tried to go onna half pipe and went right over the end inot a pit of mud yay for broekn bones and mud pits&#33;
    Quote Originally Posted by Roolete View Post
    salo i just saw your location, and its the first time ive ever wanted to type one of these:

<3

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha word asen

worst is when you&#39;re going really slow and just not paying attention and wipe out going at a walking speed and land on your ass.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MoNkEy@Oct 6 2005, 02:32 PM
    i havent broken anything yet..........lol. I still think my new nick jensen blueprint deck is my favourite ive very had. Also kickflips can be a bitch. Ive been skating like a year and half. Ive only just managed to get them, varial flis and heel flips all in the past month.
    blueprint decks are sick, i caught one at a product toss

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ASEN@Oct 6 2005, 03:53 PM
    It&#39;s all about falling down while pushing past flocks of hot girls at college. Trust me.
    so true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roolete View Post
    salo i just saw your location, and its the first time ive ever wanted to type one of these:

<3

Youre a lesbian?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

god...