Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 7 of 122 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112172757107 ... LastLast

isnt there some thread called the sled shread thread that is a skating thread?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:17pt;line-height:100%\'>nameless as of now, thinking</span></span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rogan &#064; Aug 1 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>what are you high man? why you telling us your gay amn no one cares</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^this is it they have just changed the name^

good job ASEN for making up this cool thread
    .......TGU.......

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo yo mad scribbles yo yo

this thread is useless without flicks, maybe my next post in here will have some action flicks of me and the dudes bro.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im starting a revolution i swear

RIP Tues VSB LAC

damn me and a couply friends were just skating my mini ramp for atleast 3 and half hours...shits dooope.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yo, they done changed my thread name. Isn&#39;t there some copyright shit goin&#39; on? I dont give a shit, but why did they change it?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the changed cos no one thought it was skateboarding.

Heres some .gifs of this guy ashley from fairfeild halls. Filmed on saturday. All in switch.

-=edit=-

the quality i made them is shit soz.

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

^damn switch. i cant skate switch at ALL. haha.
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Anybody see that tiltmode army tape that came out a while back? Louie Barletta and Jerry Hsu are magic.

fuck switch switch is fo youngsters. im talkin about SKITCH. these youngass kids got switch hardflips and shit but dont know how to skitch and get nasty on a board like me

Wow danny 40 posts in 1 day? post whore?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nah, danny is Name1&#39;s vengeful, full of supressed rage alter ego. He goes away after finally acknowledging that no one gives a fuck.

hola
    me and my boyfriend are working in skateboarding bizz.. me doing animations and him doing editing ,web and stuff.. he did like the "under attack show" on musique plus and global i think, featuring dudes like Grant Paterson, Carl labelle, Gianmarco Alaimo, Dustin Montie, Nathan Lacoste...
    so you can check some of our &#39;works&#39; here: www.franklam.net
    we are part of the only french skateboard mag in quebec : www.exposemag.ca
    and the illest skateboard productions and forum "island prod" in quebec pro: www.islandproductions.org

enjoy my friends.
    word
    I draw upon ya, divorce your head and neck then scalp it, rip off all your flesh and make a outfit

www.zema-ink.com
    www.franklam.net

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by MaD ScRiBbLeS+Apr 28 2005, 01:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MaD ScRiBbLeS @ Apr 28 2005, 01:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MoNkEy@Apr 28 2005, 12:59 PM
    skateboarding is the better than any drug :P Like wen u finally land a trick u been trying for ages u get a big rush of adrenaline and shit. It feels so nice.
    ^^ yeah i know what you mean ive only been skatin for about a year but i guess im alright...but i learned a varial kickflip the other day and i was like..woah...sweet :P [/b][/quote]
    eh.. been skating 3 yrs and im learning... um primos and kickflips... jeez...

word narco its all bout fingerskating...i used to be able to ollie my back pack with a finger skate or kickflip darkslide a window sill.... haha woooord... only i couldnt come out of a dark slide lol

and i could kickflip, shove it, pop shoveit and shove it 360 sometimes 540... never managed nollies...

haah funny cuz on real skating nollies are the first trick i learned
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I burn everyone at fingerskating. Not that im proud or anything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by pSYKAOz+May 2 2005, 11:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pSYKAOz @ May 2 2005, 11:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MaD ScRiBbLeS@Apr 28 2005, 01:44 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-MoNkEy
    @Apr 28 2005, 12:59 PM
    skateboarding is the better than any drug :P Like wen u finally land a trick u been trying for ages u get a big rush of adrenaline and shit. It feels so nice.

^^ yeah i know what you mean ive only been skatin for about a year but i guess im alright...but i learned a varial kickflip the other day and i was like..woah...sweet :P
    eh.. been skating 3 yrs and im learning... um primos and kickflips... jeez...

word narco its all bout fingerskating...i used to be able to ollie my back pack with a finger skate or kickflip darkslide a window sill.... haha woooord... only i couldnt come out of a dark slide lol

and i could kickflip, shove it, pop shoveit and shove it 360 sometimes 540... never managed nollies...

haah funny cuz on real skating nollies are the first trick i learned [/b][/quote]
    J,ai fait plein de video de tech deck aujourd&#39;hui ahah&#33;

Speaking of fingerboarding and teck decking my cousin is just too good at that. It became boring for him. He is able to do switch 360 flips to backside bluntslide on a fucking rail. Now that is just fucked up.

However teck decking doesn&#39;t compare to actual skateboarding.

EKS EKS EKS
    -----RIP TONY----

I used to skateboard i had an element but someone broke in to my garage and fuckin stole mine and my brothers birdhouse. 5 months later we find out it was my neighbors :angry:

i don&#39;t like whack cats who skate and think they&#39;re ill. i can kickflip, i can varial flip, i can almost land tre flips, but i have trouble ollieing. the truth is, i can do some stylish tricks you&#39;ve never seen before and thats why i&#39;m ill at skateboarding. i also dig rollerblading; if i had some money maybe i&#39;d buy a pair of skates, but i don&#39;t, so i just photograph my friends when they go.