Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Family

Does any one else in you family do graffiti besides you ? My brother and my cousin were into it for a while and we all used to go out taggin together but they kinda stopped.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My brother was the one who got me into it many many years ago, in the year 1812... But he stopped and I kept sketching... But I didn't start painting 'till recently. I remember like ten years ago he and I used to go to the mall and hit the bathroom stalls.

Good times... We both sucked :blink:

my two brothers and me go but now we just go alone to different places B)
    *KORPS*DPR*

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my brother is the one who really got me into it. He was amazing, like not wildstyle amazing, but like simple. Ill forms and ill colors. He doesent live neer me but whatevs.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i'm an orphan with no brothers and sisters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

poor thing....

my lil sister does some lame graff sketches sometimes cuz of me haha and i think she tagged her skool bathroom once or something... i duno... i hit her school bathroom haha when i went for a spaghetti diner... yesyes im that evil to tag primary skools... haha
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my cousin does, thats what got me into it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not that i know of

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My brother Dope one got me into graffiti.

my little cuz found out i did it... he begged ALOT to let him try.... so one night i took him out with me and told him to "wing it" imagine this... an 8 yr old standing at a wall, knees knocking, holding the damn can the wrong way with the nozzle pointed at his face. i finally got him to do it the right way and he sucked. i had to slap him and take the can back
    Kiss me.... IM MEXICAN

Quote of the Day:
    &quot;You suck untill further notice..&quot;

yeah its &quot;against the law&quot; but its only &quot;illegal&quot; if you get caught
    lesson learned: dont get caught

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ LOL

And nobody in my family does it..... after I started my older brother tried it, decided he sucked and he stopped.... I got a couple of friends into it and they&#39;re the ones who help out and make me wanna get better
    Keep Some Fucking Honor, Never Snitch.

my big brother DAIM got me into it...

nah jk i wish he was my brother, lol...but really, my real brother got me into it kuz he&#39;s friends with alot of the local graffiti artists...my brother dont tag, hes an artist tho, he is an amazing drawer, i wish he would use his artistic abilities to o graffiti, he&#39;d be amazing...
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

This is actually a good thread&#33;

On my mom&#39;s side we have good talent when it comes to art (my mom does amazing ceramic statues my aunt aswell, my cousin is like the craziest drawer ever)
    And then comes me, i love drawing landscapes n shit, basically i got into graffiti cause of my cousin (he never got any ups, but he does some fucked up stuff)

I want my lil cousin (4yrs old) to damage his city
    JUST WAIT TILL HE&#39;S 15 PEOPLE
    :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my younger brother is some jock boy and no not anyone else i know of does

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nobody in ma fam does graf, but ma mom is an artist n paints paintings, so i get all ma artistics from her, n den of course ive always been on the wrong side of da law, so graf is wat i do

my brother in law does, idk if he gets up much anymore. hes got some ill sketches. thats it as far as i know

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Cousins...
    You see a little snotty nosed kid with his dirty sneakers on backwards

sleepin on the corner everytime i got to make a sell,

at times i wonder are we going to hell,
    or does god see we trying to make it as well..

My brother and me B)
    [SIZE=1]

nope no1 in my family does it
    aim : jawnMcCain

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Tony@Apr 22 2005, 02:19 PM
    not that i know of
    ^