Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425262728 LastLast

yeah, i mailed it on tuesday instead on monday because i forgot, but o well, you still got it.

kronone and jape, yeah i would prefer there to not be too much digital ar, but if you can make it look real nice, i dont care.

sounds cool.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

how do we send out entries? do you want a hard copy or just a flic?

Every1 That Is Into Beatboxing Must Chek This

QUOTE (snow2skate @ May 21 2005, 10:22 PM)
    hmmmmmmmmmm, if etch melts into glass..then wont it melt threw a skinny ass peice off plastic which makes up your bingo daber?....ive got a metal 1 inch wide marker, anythin goes in that thing and its nice and safe...ÂÂ*

QUOTE (scythe @ May 31 2005, 12:13 AM)
    ^dude no offence but it looks like u fuckin had a siesure with a pen in ur hand.

Aren&#39;t you meant to be better at graff if noone can read it?
    Cos you can camoflauge it and stuff?

QUOTE (snow2skate @ Jul 5 2005, 03:21 PM)
    Hey i got a question, What if your painting a bridge or some wall, ... then should it not be illegal? cause your painting ontop of paint that another person bought and painted the wall with

QUOTE (cess&#33; @ Aug 28 2005, 02:26 AM)
    my dads a cop

QUOTE (Seen2much @ Aug 31 2005, 01:43 PM)
    Hello, I am graffiti painter from China...
    ...I like very big penis, i have too.

QUOTE (The Incredible D @ Aug 29 2005, 10:32 PM)
    i how many men does it take to open up a can of beer?
    none. it should be open by the time the bitch brings it to the couch.

QUOTE (seap&#33; @ Jul 7 2005, 05:14 AM)
    a black man is like a chick with big tits,
    everybody notices when they walk in a room
    but nobody says nothin.

rasetwo web site
    ADD ME ON MYSPACE

just a flick, but it has to be a fairly good flick.

take me off the list for three of spades...i dont want it

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DROZDHCRUE &#064; Feb 10 2005, 09:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>antic your shit is fuckin fly man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    i wish.....

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (DAlEk &#064; Sep 2 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> h34r: hey uhh ima newbie and i got in to tagging and i wanna know wut is the blackbook? is it like a book that teaches u or is it pictures or what? and is it good,should i buy it? </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    HAHA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

full color or B&W

doesnt matter

the only digital bit was the outside,i had nomore room on the paper to draw a border

::edit:: oops forgot to draw his neck in:S il fix it later

i&#39;ll do the last jack

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

very nice jape

cool shit
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by jape&#045;the&#045;nape@May 9 2005, 03:55 AM

the only digital bit was the outside,i had nomore room on the paper to draw a border

::edit:: oops forgot to draw his neck in:S il fix it later
    forget the neck and shadow it all in black.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

What card is that?

Remember that some people may actually play poker with these cards and by putting just a pic on it makes it a little hard to play.
    Cool character by the way.

Originally posted by geezpot@May 10 2005, 12:51 PM
    What card is that?

Remember that some people may actually play poker with these cards and by putting just a pic on it makes it a little hard to play.
    Cool character by the way.
    agreed...but im loving the character, its dope
    --------------------

--------------------
    --------------------

thanks guys

im not actualy doing a face for the card,its just for the back theres only gonna be one back so im guessing people will either vote for the best or incorporate the best bits and photoshop them together?:S i will keep making more till people agree that its suitablefor the back,and if not,atleast i took the time and contributed

by the way im loving that new sig geez

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

http://img14.imgspot.com/u/05/131/16/acecards.jpg

my entry...
    but im still kinda new at graff so if ya&#39;ll dont like it then i will forfiet my spot

nice lil tribal wanna be flame u have on top

i was being sarcastic....

meanin.. i dont really like it

--http://www.geocities.com/kaloe@sbcglobal.net/
    ^^ still in progress
    -www.hundredproof.com
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>RIP. Andre &quot;mac dre&quot; hicks</span>

mine will be done by this weekend