Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Permission walls?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Forcene, Sep 1, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Forcene

Forcene Member

Searched for it and couldn't find shit.

How would you go about asking for permission?

I mean, my buddy's anniversary of his death is commin up, and some of my boys and i were thinking of doing a memorial piece near the site where he died.

So how would you do it? i mean i dont just wanna get out there with rollers and a trunk full of cans and be shut down halfway through. we kinda wanna remain anonymous, but you can't really do that when aasking for permission eh?

2. tytiiiore

tytiiiore Guest

yes!

bump up then lurkWelcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,buy cheap wow Power Leveling,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ... Supply Cheap WoW Gold to our loyal customers. Buy WoW Gold,cheap aoc gold, now, we have available stock of aoc power leveling,on most of the servers. We can provide really cheap World of warcraft Power Leveling. Enjoy a new life, We are a world class wow Power Leveling store online !

3. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

Ban hammer Go!

4. RX-1

RX-1 Member

if you have the spot picked out and you know of the company or whatevr that owns it then idk write a letter and draw a sketch of what you'd piece then send that to them or something. or just straight up go to the place and ask.

5. To.The.Beat

To.The.Beat Senior Member

make sure you mention why you're doing the wall and shed a tear or two so they know you aren't one of those heartless dirty criminal taggers

6. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

go to the wall
    tell them you a street artist
    with experience
    and suggest that if the owner of the wall pays for paint you will do his wall very nicely with a memorial to your passed friend
    thus eliminating the threat of graffiti on his wall as writers wont touch a rip wall

7. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

then put candles in front of it on his anniversary and people will respect it and itll probably stay up for 20 years

worked for a wall round here for a fallen called con