Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i was just wondering if anyone else has seen this shit? or any stories like it?

i personally havent had it happen but about 2 years ago ,my cousin, who bombs up in barrie was tellin me that he and some buddies where gonna bomb the underside of some bridge. it was night time, obviously, and they had to trek through some forest to get there when they could feel something kind of looming over them and could see shadows following them through the trees. they thought nothing of it figuring it was just some deer or squirrels in the trees but when they got to the bridge they saw the figure of a women in white hovering about to feet off the ground howling and screeching at them. Scared shit less the bolted out of the forest and drove home.

What the fuck. thats some weird shit dude, i saw jesus once. that was kewl.

well i was reading bombingscience once and i saw a fag named Das one make a really gay thread...its really fuckin scared me man.......(ps someone made a thread of this before try searching up first)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

for your fucking information i did and couldnt find it fucker

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i disagree

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i disagree with you disagreein

V UNIT doesnt appreciate cuss mouth's
    Follow the V UNIT way for our leader is the new prophet

ALL HAIL SANTANA

i swear to god i saw a ufo bombing at sundown, it was this flat looking thing that looked like it was going 10 miles an hour, i almost shit myself.... i booked it home after lol

And I thought this was a thread about Supernat, the internationally known emcee.
    Internet crews are played out.

MF DOOM

Originally posted by wreckone.@Apr 29 2005, 09:17 PM
    And I thought this was a thread about Supernat, the internationally known emcee.
    I did too at first...

don't buy into that supernatural shit, its a load of horse shit... oooh let me go get my ouija board, pssh

Supernatural is widely recognized as the most gifted freestyle MC on the planet. Only true heads can still recall how Supernat crashed NYC's hip-hop scene in the summer of 1993. Within weeks of his arrival, he would go on to win the New Music Seminar Freestyle Title, co-host a nightly radio show and land a record deal with Elektra Records. 'Buddah Blessed It,' Supernat's only release on Elektra, became an instant classic. What Elektra didn't realize back then was that a vibrant underground world was about to open up for real b-boys and Supernatural was in many ways the prototype. Supernat would go on to display his lyrical gift for hip-hoppers worldwide, garnering fans, friends and respect city by city, stage by stage, and mic by mic.

In 2003, Supernatural released his first CD full-length release, The Lost Freestyle Files, as a prequel to his forthcoming debut album.

im going to go to and abandoned insane issylum, heard about it in school some girl was like OH i seen a ghost at this place!! and everyone started talkin about it, i hope i dont get cursed by supernatural livin dead retards

the new beginning

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^hahaahahahahahahahaahahahaHAHAHAH lmao

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

in cambodia, the dead walk.

"god&#39;s honest truth"

snow 2 skate that signature is quality.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by pane in prov@Apr 29 2005, 09:37 PM
    im going to go to and abandoned insane issylum, heard about it in school some girl was like OH i seen a ghost at this place&#33;&#33; and everyone started talkin about it, i hope i dont get cursed by supernatural livin dead retards
    theres one in the woods by my house, creapy ass shit.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I made a thread like this but fuckers complained and it go closed.

awwwwww that suuuuccckkkkkssss
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

when i was a little kid actually.. nun to do wit graff.. i was chillin at my cousins house wit my bro nd 2 cousins nd we were playing hide and seek.. nd my cousins dad was dead asleep on the couch.. me nd 1 cousin were in the basement counting nd the rest went to the atttic to hide.. well after they got to the attic, me nd my cousin still heard steps right above us, stompin back and forth over us.. then we found the rest..

then the rest went to count.. me nd my cousin were in the attic.. i was in the closet and he was in the 1 accross from me.. we saw shadows under the door running back and forth.. nd we whispered "theyre here".. nd we heard a "yep" in the backround.. we ran downstairs nd saw that the rest were still counting...

..HeMa OneRr TsV cReW..