Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 161
  1. #101
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Northern Califas
    Posts
    9,969
    Credits
    315
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default





  2. #102
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Of The Border
    Posts
    4,013
    Credits
    61
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    best kind of meat.

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,440
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ew no.. her tits are just ew

    MDC

  4. #104

    Default

    this is THE spicy chicken right here

    ABN ADC

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    keep doin what you're doin, as some old school cats will tell you. the graffiti scene is filled with a bunch of females. they gossip, talk shit, and gossip, talk about the sex they had last night, and gossip some more.

  5. #105

    Default


    omgdoublepost
    ABN ADC

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    keep doin what you're doin, as some old school cats will tell you. the graffiti scene is filled with a bunch of females. they gossip, talk shit, and gossip, talk about the sex they had last night, and gossip some more.

  6. #106
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Of The Border
    Posts
    4,013
    Credits
    61
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    pickles and meat.
    what a duo.

  7. #107

    Default

    Wow this thread ending up failing so hard haha
    Fuck I jsut had three breakfeast jacks from jack in the box
    So goood

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Posts
    5,814
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default




  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    desolate void
    Posts
    56
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i was vegetarian for a while and i've done it off and on quite a bit..
    fuck PETA tho. they put more animals to sleep than they help.
    a lot of fastfood places are getting more and more into healthy lifestyles and more free range animals...
    i still don't like fastfood anyways.
    and if you like organic... go kill animals and clean them up yourself.

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Posts
    5,814
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    im all for animals living healthy happy lives, but i expect any creater on earth (including people) to lay down thur life for my lunch

  11. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    43
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Dude.

    1.
    2. Their lame scare tactics will never ever make me stop eating meat, which is in my opinion the best, the most tasty food it's possible to eat.

    Oh, and animals can't realize that they aren't "breathing fresh air, feeling the breeze on their fur, while proudly watching their children play in the sunset, with a tear on their cheeks, thinking about the magnificence and the beauty of life." It's not possible, their brains aren't advanced enough to think about death, the significance of life, or the future.

    TL;DR: Fuck you hippies, meat's awesome.
    You buff one, I do three more.

  12. #112

    Default

    lol at the bunnys thought it was fish when i first saw it

  13. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cds_dogg665544 View Post
    farmed animals are no less intelligent than are dogs and cats
    you're a fucking idiot, kid.

  14. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ex-Moderator Island w/ Tony. We spoon at night to keep warmth.
    Posts
    4,879
    Credits
    34
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pearson View Post
    Dude.

    1.
    2. Their lame scare tactics will never ever make me stop eating meat, which is in my opinion the best, the most tasty food it's possible to eat.

    Oh, and animals can't realize that they aren't "breathing fresh air, feeling the breeze on their fur, while proudly watching their children play in the sunset, with a tear on their cheeks, thinking about the magnificence and the beauty of life." It's not possible, their brains aren't advanced enough to think about death, the significance of life, or the future.

    TL;DR: Fuck you hippies, meat's awesome.
    Well put, sir.

  15. #115
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Of The Border
    Posts
    4,013
    Credits
    61
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default


    mmm.

  16. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    desolate void
    Posts
    56
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    they say that meatand cheese diets causes obesity... but that's because most people do not have a real well balanced diet. vegetables and fruits are important part of nutrition.

  17. #117

    Default

    fuck that wheats most imprtant. learned that shit in the 1st grade
    food pryamid nigguhs
    http://piracykicksass.byethost13.com
    ^^this link makes your dick bigger^^

  18. #118
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Of The Border
    Posts
    4,013
    Credits
    61
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    your mothers the most important part of nutrition.

  19. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Posts
    5,814
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    your mother is the fatty cast offs

  20. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    faggitville
    Posts
    1,856
    Credits
    128
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A//resistance View Post
    they say that meatand cheese diets causes obesity... but that's because most people do not have a real well balanced diet. vegetables and fruits are important part of nutrition.
    ^ The man speaks the truth.

    This is the perfect balance... Please give your attention to subject A: the turkey bacon club



 

Similar Threads

  1. Weekly tot throwie battle - Meat/Verb/MeatVerb
    By Bazer in forum Old battles
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 11:46 PM
  2. Handstyle Poll - PARADISE
    By Msfyt in forum Old battles
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 05:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top