178 19.69%
  • to destroy

73 8.08%
  • for the adrenaline boost you get when you go on a big spot

159 17.59%
  • none of the above

163 18.03%
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Im in it for the tittie hands I catch occasionaly.

Haha jokes....

....No but really....
    That's why AA is my fuckin American Idol
    witty comments like this makes this guy a star
    ^Whoa

heh, it's funny cuz his name is alcoholics anonymous, and we're speaking as if it was a...

oh hell, you all know why it's funny
    ^FoeOne

haha

yo you gotta problem today, hit up AA, he got more shit then a pharm-ma-say

sucka ass fools!

whut whut

yo theme song
    ^Gesus

did you seriously just spell lion with an e
    ^E Terror sonnn

I graf for the fame and adrenaline I get while doing it.
    NINE OH FIVE *905*

Graf till I rest, known as the best.

i like to repeat myself

painting basketball court, blue orange white cans

took em outside and painted a bridge

got happy, researched it
    found bs, got clowned, stayed learned bought some paint and stuff with great survice from bs (real testemonial)

too bad my skill didnt get better lol
    sketch everyday
    school is basically one big fat sketchbook session

i does it fo me, fame and to have a hobby
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

HAVIN ALL THOSE GAY REASONS LIKE, TO STICK T THE GOVERNMENT AND SAY "HEY FUCK YOU MAN" IS CRAP!!! ALL THAT SHIT WILL GO AWAY ITS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER HOBBY... AND ONCE YOU GET USED TO DOING IT YOULL TREAT LIKE ITS LEGAL AND DO IT ALMOST EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK

Originally posted by stabbyjoe@Sep 9 2006, 11:39 PM
    HAVIN ALL THOSE GAY REASONS LIKE, TO STICK T THE GOVERNMENT AND SAY "HEY FUCK YOU MAN" IS CRAP!!! ALL THAT SHIT WILL GO AWAY ITS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER HOBBY... AND ONCE YOU GET USED TO DOING IT YOULL TREAT LIKE ITS LEGAL AND DO IT ALMOST EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK
    If i wanted to stick it to the man, id stab the man in the fucking heart with a pencil sharpener you crazy fuck.

Now do me a big favor and turn caps lock off and stop yelling cause we can all hear you loud and clear.

IM NOT YELLING MY KEY BOARD IS STUCK LIKE THIS..... AND YOU CANT STAB PEOPLE WITH A PENCIL SHARPNER ITS NOT POSSIBLE.... MAYBE WITH A PENCIL OR A BALL POINT PEN THOUGH, BUT BOY DID YOU TELL ME

I "graff" because its my way of gaining the recognition and perminance that were all seeking by leaving my mark on a wall with paint.
    SIX ONE SEVEN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If the world that we are forced to accept is false and nothing is true, then everything is possible.

On the way to discovering what we love, we will find everything we hate, everything that blocks our path of what we desire.

The comfort will never be comfortable for those who seek what is not on the market.

A systematic questioning of the idea of happiness.

We’ll cut the vocal chords of every empowered speaker. We’ll yank the social symbols through the looking glass We’ll devalue society’s currency.

To confront the familiar.

Society is a fraud so complete and venal that it demands to be destroyed beyond the power of memory to recall its existence.

Where there is fire, we will carry gasoline.

To interrupt the continuum of everyday experience and all the normal expectations that go with it.

To live as if something actually depended on one’s actions.

To rupture the spell of the ideology of the commodified consumer society so that our repressed desires of a more authentic nature can come forward.

To demonstrate the contrast between what life presently is and what it could be.

To immerse ourselves in the oblivion of actions and know we’re making it happen.

There will be an intensity never before known in everyday life to exchange love and hate, life and death, terror and redemption, repulsions and attractions.

An affirmation of freedom so reckless and unqualified, that it amounts to a total denial of every kind of restraint and limitation.

I tag for Anarchy, for chaos, and for freedom

DAMN! well you get the award for the best sounding motive.
    SIX ONE SEVEN

haha^^ lol what a speech....

any wayz i tag for the fame.... the adreline is just a extra bonus
    fuk the btp n that shit......there just GAYYYYYYYYYYYY

4 the adrenaline and 2 express my self...
    "
    R.I.P. all who will die 2marrow !

[303]

Originally posted by Anarchy Unleashed@Sep 10 2006, 09:10 PM
    If the world that we are forced to accept is false and nothing is true, then everything is possible.

On the way to discovering what we love, we will find everything we hate, everything that blocks our path of what we desire.

The comfort will never be comfortable for those who seek what is not on the market.

A systematic questioning of the idea of happiness.

We’ll cut the vocal chords of every empowered speaker. We’ll yank the social symbols through the looking glass We’ll devalue society’s currency.

To confront the familiar.

Society is a fraud so complete and venal that it demands to be destroyed beyond the power of memory to recall its existence.

Where there is fire, we will carry gasoline.

To interrupt the continuum of everyday experience and all the normal expectations that go with it.

To live as if something actually depended on one’s actions.

To rupture the spell of the ideology of the commodified consumer society so that our repressed desires of a more authentic nature can come forward.

To demonstrate the contrast between what life presently is and what it could be.

To immerse ourselves in the oblivion of actions and know we’re making it happen.

There will be an intensity never before known in everyday life to exchange love and hate, life and death, terror and redemption, repulsions and attractions.

An affirmation of freedom so reckless and unqualified, that it amounts to a total denial of every kind of restraint and limitation.

I tag for Anarchy, for chaos, and for freedom
    that is exactly what im talkin about do you realize how gay you are??? for freedom blaa bla what a tear jerker.. hey maybe you should join the army so you can graffiti on things for project iraqi freedom!! do you even know what anarchy or anarchists are?ever even heard of mikhail bakunin.... i graffiti for the excitement, i go on the internet to talk shit to toys

i write because i was amazed when i rode the red line in dc for the first time. I knew about graffiti, but it was all gang related and didnt have much style, but then i was looking at shit by cave, amen, and other peeps that get up in dc, and i bugged out, i told my mom could we go back so i could look at the pictures on the wall, lol i think thats when she realized i had become captive of graffiti.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

..cause i dont like people tellin me what to do especially the muthafuckin donut munchin police!! fuck u if u think u can tell me what to do especially u mister policeman!! fuck the police!!
    yeah.....um.... NO.

an FUCK THE POLICE.

i dont know what to say. so what? dont give a fuck man.

I do it to destroy and i like the art side of the piece

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fo da hoez
    crewless...

i do it cuz i love art and the adreneline boost and cuz its fun to destroy......

i do it cuz i love art and cuz i love graffiti, i read a shit load of books to learn ore about it and the past and when it all started. i do it cuz graffiti is the makeup of this world. graffiti will one day rule the streets once again and i for one will help achieve that. but until then. graffiti is nothing but beef and toys. until we can all learn to squash the beef graffiti will just be seen as gang activites and vandalism.

i do it cuz its my life
    [M²]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah, word. I enjoy graffin up 4 da art.
    make graffin legel.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If graff were legal it would die. Think about it.