Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sleeping Habits

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by seb, Oct 13, 2008.

Share This Page

1. seb

seb Senior Member

just curious about other peoples sleeping habits

cause after i bomb at what, like 1 am til 3 or 4am, i end up being feeling like absolute shit the next day or two either that or i become nocturnal, however i go to school so i can only really bomb 3 days apart otherwise i end up sleeping through school.

yeah so just outta general curiosity what does everyone do after a long bomb like have a massive breakfast, sleep the day off? energy drinks triple shot coffees, or can u just plain handle it cos ure a tuff cunt?

2. drunkenshits_one

drunkenshits_one Senior Member

i don't sleep... i've been prescribed sleeping pills since i was about 9 or 10 and i can't sleep without them. depression sucks.

3. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

wanna have e-secks?

haha how was boomin'?

and so this is relevant:

klonopin is a sleeping pill

4. FuckTheFame

FuckTheFame Elite Member

just smoke a fatty to celebrate after a successful night of bombing
    it used to help me sleep like a charm
    now most of my drugs of choice interfere with sleep
    so just dont try
    sleep is way overraited

5. seb

seb Senior Member

its compulsory whether its overrated or not..

6. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

i sleep evry 3 or 4 days rest of the time im awake..

7. HaLo_07

HaLo_07 Senior Member

Well honestly, I would just say do somethin to wear you out. If you really bomb from 1 to about 3 to 4 a.m. then you should be pretty worn out enough to sleep. unless you got an easy route.

8. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i listen to some chilling music and play a game of solitair. makes me tired and sleepy since its boring but it still keeps your attention. and weed wont work for some people. me being one of them. it gets your heart going, increasing the flow of blood meaning more oxygen which is NOT what you need if ur trying to fall asleep

edit: this should be in general discussion

9. Soaroe

Soaroe Member

when i get home from a GOOD night i usually pass right the fuck out ... but i dunno i dont really find my self to tired from painting late at night..
    i dunno just me

10. Soaroe

Soaroe Member

blaze couple too :) just to make me even more tired..

11. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

well, there's been times where cops were after me so i'd have to sleep in a bunch of bushes by a pond........and the next day i would be extremely tired, but after i eat a good breakfast i feel back to normal.....so just drink coffee and eat lots of carbs and you'll be wide awake

12. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

Im still in school, so normally, during the weekend, i go out about 12-1 and dont get back till around 2. But I usually do more during my breaks and times off, since I like going out later, and its hard for me to get back into a normal cycle. But usually, after like a whole night of bombing, Im tired enough to pass out, then I wake up, eat plenty of protien in my breakfast(You guys who do roofs and crazy shit would especially need this) and continue through my day.

13. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

i watch corny ass television shows late at night. they make me laugh like fuck. like fresh prince of bel air, or that 70s show... they tend to keep me up until about 4, and since i'm a no-job-havin' ass... i wake up around noon time. pot only makes me want to eat, and i can't sleep when i want to eat...

14. Baron

Baron Moderator

This is neither a tool nor is it a tip. Move to GD.

15. anti-anti-crime

it could be considered a tool cause if somebody cant fall asleep, they can look into this thread for some tips on falling asleep

16. Baron

Baron Moderator

You're a tool.

17. anti-anti-crime

coming from the kid that in the dear thread posts love stories of you with members of this site about taking long walks and then going back to your place.

18. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

seriously GD. but i usually drink a beer and smoke a bowl with who ever i bomb with. Celebrate bein home safe and still free :)

19. Baron

Baron Moderator

Just like that time in the park. Ah, how I remember those days. Like that night we held hands while admiring all the old couples and how there love has only aged like the best of wine. Then we headed over to some trees and you ripped off my shirt and embraced my nervous chest. I asked "What if some one sees us?" And you only whispered in my ear "I want them all to see." That night was magical.

With the most broken of all broken hearts,

Baron

20. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

THAT SIR,

was one of the funniest things ive read in a while.

that is sig worthy

or not