and so is cope 2

GODDAMNIT I DONT KNOW WHICH TO VOTE FOR

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Where did you download Area 08 from?
    You see a little snotty nosed kid with his dirty sneakers on backwards

sleepin on the corner everytime i got to make a sell,

at times i wonder are we going to hell,
    or does god see we trying to make it as well..

Originally posted by Live4TheWall+May 14 2005, 12:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Live4TheWall &#064; May 14 2005, 12:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by mhc@May 14 2005, 11:03 AM
    why are people voting style wars.. just cos its got seen in it. i thought it was an awful movie. mib series.
    Go attack yourself with a rusty spork. and then show some respect. [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Crack Killz

Style Wars - No not becuase it has seen and such nonsence. Becuase it&#39;s a good graffiti movie...
    [/quote]

SERIOUSLY&#33; Stye Wars isn&#39;t just a good graffiti movie, its THE graffiti movie, the Planet Rock of graffiti, most everything else pales in comparison.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Msfyt@May 15 2005, 10:04 AM
    least fav...fuck graff
    i hate that movie so much

write and unite was my fav

top 2 are transitions and city space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

fuk graff is terrible. Most of the graffiti in it is pretty terrible although the writers in it get up I still hate their graffiti. Especialy korn with those cheesy faces in his K. Theirs alot of really good writers in ny I&#39;m just not into most of the ones in this video. They all act like their super gangster in a cheesy way I wasnt into it. Style wars is classic how could you hate on it? Not just because seen is in it their are alot of greats in that film dont be such a dip shit. Respect your roots.
    I don&#39;t write graffit but I pretend to on the internet.
    kill yourself.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

9Volt is the only guy worth seeing in that movie.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by DOUK or DIE@May 15 2005, 01:08 PM
    i downloaded AREA 8 and thats pretty dope
    Well where did you download it from?

Originally posted by Crack Killz@May 15 2005, 04:33 PM
    9Volt is the only guy worth seeing in that movie.
    yeah and also spek (rip) and they had some good flicks. but yeah pretty much all the bombing for the most part was crap.
    I don&#39;t write graffit but I pretend to on the internet.
    kill yourself.

the only graffiti movie ive seen is the FX cruw movie, its pretty tight.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

sorry for the double post, but if anyone has any sweet graffiti films on their computer that they could send me, please PM me.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

transition is by far the BEST train vid. if you like american and canadien freights get this vid.

Originally posted by vegimite on toast@May 14 2005, 08:31 AM
    Hopefully State your name will be better.
    and it is

who the fuck would vote for style wars? theres like no live action in it. if i wanted to watch a documentary id turn on the history channel.

Originally posted by Havoc411@Sep 23 2005, 04:31 PM
    who the fuck would vote for style wars? theres like no live action in it. if i wanted to watch a documentary id turn on the history channel.
    i just lost the little bit of respect that i had for you...

Show some respect.
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

you say it like you expect me to loose some sleep over it. like, ive watched it, and it seriously put me to sleep, same thing with euro train vids. if im gonna wanna watch a graff vid, im gonna wanna see some people burn some steel or walls, not talk about graffiti. if i wanted to hear people talk about graff id chill with all the other writers i know

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i say state your name but dirty hands 2 was good also.
    Saer One GRC
    www.nicekidnice.com

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dirty hands 2 its hte only one ive seen