Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scammers List

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how do you guys trade all this shit without your parents finding out?

My parents know I write. By the way Shpel I might have already told you but I got you up on some coalies. We unloaded a few streaks on them a couple weeks ago. I'll have pics in like a week or 2.

I just burnt my American flag. And sent three cracker Naziís to hell and Iím sad. Uh, Iím loading tefs in my mag. To send these redneck bigots some death in a bag. Choke him out with his confederate flag. I know these devils are mad. Little rap fans that live way out in safe suburbia, Would you stand with me, a United States murderer?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yah thanks for that, ill throw up some tags for you sometime to when i get the chance... so your parents are cool with you writing?

Yup. My dad's real fucking annoying about it. He's 60. So you know how that goes. But my mom is okay with it as long as I keep good morals about it. She knows I wouldn't hit anyone's personal property or cars or anything. I'm way more into stickers and streaks and stuff than paint though. I paint every once in a while. But stickers just call me for some reason...

I just burnt my American flag. And sent three cracker Naziís to hell and Iím sad. Uh, Iím loading tefs in my mag. To send these redneck bigots some death in a bag. Choke him out with his confederate flag. I know these devils are mad. Little rap fans that live way out in safe suburbia, Would you stand with me, a United States murderer?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh nice, i havnt told my parents yet and im not sure if im going to because i honestly dont know how theyl react

Yeah it's a big risk. Just try to bring it up casually one day without actually telling them you do it. Like if it shows up in the news talk it up. Stuff like "I don't see why people care about graffiti if it's actually skillful." Yadadamean? Just try to get their opinion on it without making anything obvious. Hope I helped.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Yup. I love them. I'm sending yours out tomorrow or Saturday. Depends when I get the time to make the slaps you requested. And Mass, this thread is for traders of all sorts. Not limited to stickers. That was just my example.
    nice
    get some flicks khed!

Will do. Sadly I won't be able to send your slaps out til Monday. =( Sorry man. They're done and all. I just need to put the clearcoat on and the mail goes before I'm even awake on weekends. and of course, no mail on Sundays. I should have had your pack ready to send before I even got yours. I'm real sorry. Monday definitely though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

word,its all good bro...
    just get me them flicks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hey speedy add yourself to that legit list! your slaps are tight dude...

Thanks a lot. I got you up too quip. I think I told you though because then I found out you don't even write quip. lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ohgawdxcarcrash is legit
    he sent his shit out right away

OhgawdxCarcrash and H3TTING3R just got added to the legit list

BUMP
    and I just added resp

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

resp took like six months to send me a little sticker pack :/

Quote Originally Posted by smooth_nuts View Post
    resp took like six months to send me a little sticker pack :/
    Still sent it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

still took me 6 months of bitching at him...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

zeal also scammed me, so did tha namez bankz, although i dont think he comes on here anymore.
    also sable
    legit list
    Ohgawdxcarcrash
    wallace
    bedaroc
    alexhate
    what4joke
    bountyhunter113
    seb
    kroc_oner
    illadel
    forget the rest

Quote Originally Posted by DeTwizzle View Post
    ... if I am a cop, at least we'll bomb a pretty badass piece before I arrest you... or you arrest me, ummm ponder that one my friend.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i second everyone on the legit list.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth_nuts View Post
    still took me 6 months of bitching at her...
    Fixed.
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug