Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Scammers List

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Speedy, Oct 23, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

Scammers and Legit Traders List

Tell everyone about the scammers on Bombing Science so they don't fall victim to them like you did. This of course means people who don't keep up with their end of trades, rip you off, etc.

We'll start off with Zeal. I sent him about 20 slaps and he "supposedly" sent his out to me 3 weeks ago. Of course, I never got them. On top of that, he isn't replying to any of my messages and he is online almost daily. I check his profile.
    So here it is. I'll edit this post every other week or so to update the list.

SCAMMERS
    bankz
    sable

EDIT: Why not add a section for legit traders so they get more people that trust them? You can't add yourself because that doesn't say anything. Here they are.

LEGIT TRADERS
    quip
    bowchicabowow
    smooth nuts (DOPE)
    Speedy (JASKAL)
    OhgawdxCarcrash
    H3TTING3R
    respERATION (RESP)
    wallace
    bedaroc
    alexhate
    what4joke
    bountyhunter113
    seb
    kroc_oner
    illadel
    ZEAL (was in the scammers list, but sent me "another" pack)
    What4joke
    SIKFUK
    mmmburgers

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  2. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

Bump... I know there has to be more than one on Bombing Science...

3. tiny tim

tiny tim Senior Member

aree you talkin about taht toy that goes big by ziggy455 as his bs name,kids a punk

4. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

5. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

dude they're just sticker's....theres always a 50/50 chance you wont get anything in return
    BUT

i still wish i would of read this thread before i promised a exchange/combo witht he kid haha
    ah well,we'll see what happens

6. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

Stickers or not, I spent time making them. And if he isn't mature enough to give me a fucking explanation as to why he didn't send them then I highly doubt he's going to be cool enough to actually put them up anywhere. From now on I'm not sending shit out until I get their stuff first. Unless of course I've traded with them successfully before. Anyway smooth PM me some flix of your slaps. I might trade with you if you're interested...

7. Tokenkaligreens

Tokenkaligreens Elite Member

Any one who is gonna set up a trade with the intent of not following thru deserves to have there name be put out there so that others don't get taken by them, even if its stickers. Setting up a trade with knowledge that your not going to go thru with it is some bitch ass shit, and they deserve what they got coming. I say if you got dudes addy most likely mommies house you should post that shit up too.

8. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

uhh...i have flicks in the toy sticky thread at the time,if you wanna try that much you can go peep em and shoot me a pm ;)
    edit*posting some ones addy's to far,you could fuck some one up alot more then the little bit of what ever they scammed you out of...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  9. Tokenkaligreens

exactly. that'll learn'em lol

10. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

it's all fun and games till some one gets raped....

11. Tokenkaligreens

12. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

Yeah I wouldn't go as far as posting his address. But it's still a dick move to do shit like that...

Edit: token that really isn't cool or funny at all. Just stop now. But you're right about the trade. A deal is a deal no matter how small it is.

13. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

nah,it's not a party untill yo fuck some chick when you're rollig and she trys to say shes pregnant a week later...then its a party.
    haha

sorry for post whoreing in your thread speedy don't have a period on me.

14. ohgawdxcarcrash

ohgawdxcarcrash Elite Member

you should check the trading thread. people who are in their daily are legit

15. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

Nah it's cool. Just go find some scammers and tell us who they are. lol

16. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

Update: smooth was added to the legit list.

17. Tokenkaligreens

He's now going by ziggy something or nother on this forum just so you know. I still say post his shit up. lol

18. Mass Appeal

Mass Appeal Banned

I thought you was going to talk about Marker trades or Paint trades ... not stickers hahaha ... n iggas be doin mahhhd skamz nowdaiz.

19. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

nice im on the legit list :D

..im guessign you got my pack today then huh man?

20. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

Yup. I love them. I'm sending yours out tomorrow or Saturday. Depends when I get the time to make the slaps you requested. And Mass, this thread is for traders of all sorts. Not limited to stickers. That was just my example.