Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Day-bombin

Hybrid View

Hey peoples, new to the threads (some people might've seen me on bboy.org but whatever)

I've been blackbookin for a while n finally decided to go out and hit up the streets... problem is, I can barely ever make it late... the place I wanna tag though is like an alley-way thing where all the people in my area paint, and i thought it'd be sick if i went out n did some handstyles over there. Sounds stupid, i know, but it's what i think i should do...

Suggestions, tips? And if u think its lame then w/e
    617hit me up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just go out mate n rack up! bomb the shit out that alley!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

quick bomb tips

and i think theres other threads like this too where you coulda asked that

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

............ok toy story thread

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Quote Originally Posted by MoNkEy View Post
    ............ok toy story thread

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stealth help

if you get caught:

how to: leagal issues

if ur gonna do it during the day you gotta have ballz u can't be affraid of being seen,you gotta be quick but not sloppy, and u gotta be able to run and hide like a champ!! soo good luck with that

P.S dont get caught
    ThE 1sT Step of The Aerosol Zombies aka AZ
    PEACE TO:
    Skip,Bigs,Kismet,Vincenzo,Aerus,Rusk,Majik,Anser,V isk,
    T Mag,Bid,Tax,Zion,Monk,Nerve,Snach(ill phil),Selaw,Scare,Slept,Akademiks,Neutral Ethics..DHC,The Dirty Few From 32,WK,3WK,AZ boys,RF,The Lost Boys,and All The B-Boys and B-Girls u know who u are......

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bombing durin the day aint to bad but u gotta be able to paint pretty fast.

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

lol ya thnx guys i think its k cuz its an alley like this (time for shitty drawing):

Most of its on this wall
    _______| |___________________| |
    |
    _______________________________ | < thats a sidewalk
    | |

So i have like three ways to get out... lol no deadends

Thnx guys
    617hit me up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
    lol ya thnx guys i think its k cuz its an alley like this (time for shitty drawing):

Most of its on this wall
    |
    | |

Thnx guys
    Bomb it and run fast
    Most likely someone called the cops if they seen you
    SOOOO RUN And don't stop untill you reach your destination
    Now if the cops come
    You gotta be able to hop over the alley wall most likely landing in someone's yard and just run too they will try to jump it or call for back up

not only paint fast, but be able to run fast,
    just handy bit o&#39; help from uncle sika

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aren&#39;t most alleys like that? :P
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my first time was in an alley in town at liek 3 pm... tags are fine durin the day....
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by EZY@May 15 2005, 02:34 PM
    just go out mate n rack up&#33; bomb the shit out that alley&#33;
    thats exactly what you shouldnt do
    get some throws and handstlyes down before you ever hit the streets
    nothing is worse than seeing fucking haggard throws with wack 3d

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

if you&#39;re bombing in a public place during the day just remember: most people who see you won&#39;t give a shit, but in the event someone does, RUN&#33;
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (jhap)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Where do all of you playas get those bad ass mutha fucka stencils? If you make them, which i know some of you hatas do, tell the rest of us how.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (oblong)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>im downzerzzzzzz lets battle mad ninja turtle glass cutter style....</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (MASH ONE)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>IM 15.ALL MY PAINT I GET FORM WHEN ME AND THE HOMEBOYS GO RACKING OR MY PARENTS GIVE ME LIKE 30 BUCKS EVERY WEEK TO GO PAINT.THEY THINK I JUST DO IT IN THE BACK YARD BUT WAT THEY DONT KNOW WONT HURT THEM.I GOT CAUGHT ONCE AND EVER SINCE THEY TOLD MY TO BOMB AND PIECE IN THE BACK YARD.I STILL TEAR UP DA STREETS THOUGH.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

i did a simple handstyle with black paint on the side of a brick wall n this guy seen me n started running out of his house so i ran through the park, through the alley, hopped a fence, ran down the street to my house, got to my house, fell and sprained my ankle...hahaha...the guy didnt catch me. too fast for ya&#39;ll. lol
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

Originally posted by Scratch@May 15 2005, 03:00 PM

Most of its on this wall
    |
    | |

Thnx guys
    :huh:
    [SIZE=1]

Originally posted by &#045;Dr&#045;@May 15 2005, 03:43 PM
    if you&#39;re bombing in a public place during the day just remember: most people who see you won&#39;t give a shit, but in the event someone does, RUN&#33;
    ^^ yeah. I&#39;ve never herd of anyone really caring or doing much when someone hittin an alley
    l33t hax0r:.....n.t.r
    -705-

sometimes i gota smoke a j so im more aware with my senses and cautiousness.
    where the gangsters roll
    dont hate feliciate-del tha funky homosapien

souls of mischeif

how bout you just go and do it and then come back and feel really silly for making such a fuss
    BA SHAM!