Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Day-bombin

When people you're bombimg in or around a suburb and someone is watchin', make sure u'r pretty unidentifiable and ditch the supplies in a safe place, some poeple like calling the cops just for kicks, even if the piece looks good.

some cunt called the police on us wen we was at our local legal
    noobs...
    man with big bum hole av very smelly finger

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuck this thread. who keeps bringing threads back from the dead?
    theyre on the last page for a reason

wait and smer you are both morons
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Originally posted by BRAINE@May 29 2006, 02:55 PM
    fuck this thread. who keeps bringing threads back from the dead?
    theyre on the last page for a reason

wait and smer you are both morons
    i agree

everything that has been said about day bombing has been said, no need to resay it

so everyone let this thread go back to what it should be, something that isnt talked in

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You want it to die, yet you are contributing to the "ressurection" of this thread, you fucking idiot, die.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>SOAR --
    -- RAOS</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

I&#39;m a cop, watch yo&#39; backkkk&#33;&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

To inept to type little boy?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>SOAR --
    -- RAOS</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

I&#39;m a cop, watch yo&#39; backkkk&#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by DOUK or DIE@May 16 2005, 07:12 PM
    if some "pedistrian" sees you just keep taggin` and be like

"fuck you pedistrian, what you gonna do citizens arrest me?"

if you take my advice i hope it works out
    hahah yea exactly and if they grab you serve em in the mouth or do what you can do get away

walking is your best bet, if heat comes around, you dont have to worry about getting into your car, or getting back on your bike, you just run, especially if you have to hop a fence to evade them.

i usually carry some slaps and a marker or 2 with me when i go for walks, never know when your gonna see a van or truck parked somewhere.

i agree i walk round with slaps and a pink flowpen and chrom blue paint marker but yeh if ur going to tag during day keep it setlle
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    mr wiggles is only good at karaks
    maybe not even that
    maybe breakdancing </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Hater-aid^ lol

i hate flowpens <_<

i love em , so suck mah balls
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>lol
    mr wiggles is only good at karaks
    maybe not even that
    maybe breakdancing </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Hater-aid^ lol

naw.. when ur on a bike you can be on ur bike doin it, unless your handicap. actually i luv doin slaps while on a bike.. on the way home/school or anywhere else.. i pas by a newsstand or an electricbox/telephone stand. ill jus easily slap right when im passin by.
    and if ur wondering how i do the stickers one handed, just practice..itll come to you.
    Clark
    St
    Vandals

SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY ITS*PRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT

writer from the 905 (GTA) p.m. me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if ur bombin durin the day make sure u only carry wat u need and nothin mor cus if u get spotted u will need to run
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don&#39;t care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by runci@May 15 2005, 03:11 PM
    my first time was in an alley in town at liek 3 pm... tags are fine durin the day....
    my first time was on a sunday morning.. long weekend.. probly bout 8 am..
    -ITM Krew-
    Peg City

Originally posted by eSBo@May 29 2006, 03:22 PM
    To inept to type little boy?
    Actions speak louder than words..

ohhh nicely done
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (snow2skate &#064; Jul 11 2005, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> THIS LAST ONE MIGHT NOT BE HANDSTYLE BUTS ITS FUCKIN INSANE SO I HAD TO POST IT AND USE CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I HAVE DIAHREA.. .. all pics stolen of google.ca </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

--------------------

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by G&#045;RAF@May 30 2006, 01:47 AM
    naw.. when ur on a bike you can be on ur bike doin it, unless your handicap. actually i luv doin slaps while on a bike.. on the way home/school or anywhere else.. i pas by a newsstand or an electricbox/telephone stand. ill jus easily slap right when im passin by.
    and if ur wondering how i do the stickers one handed, just practice..itll come to you.
    thats a good idea i neva thot ove postin up wile riden

itso easy to put up stickers during the day ive put um up with cops right next to me
    and they dont see it cuz it just look like ur hand brushed the side of a pole or somethin all u gota to do is pom it and not think about ur surroundings cuz when u look scetched out and u look around befor u doit it attracks atention

AKM_VFC
    wash dc

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no one cares bout stickers here
    i like to put stickers in newstands so they last long u cant do that on a bike
    what kind of a fuckin retard would stop u from putting a sticker
    writers in san francisco pm me

ive doe it during the da a few times, neer been caught