Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Day-bombin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

krizalid- your a liar
    most people on this forum- youre a liar

painting during the day is fun in chill spots and shit, like back back back alleys where nobody will see you. good way to practice can control, and even shitty hidden spots are still hits, other writers and people will see them eventually, just not as many as if its a heaven spot

abandoned buildings are fresh to paint during the day if you can find any that are like abandoned and easy to get inside. plus then you dont need a flashlight or anything and its less sketchy.

edit: at least im not a liar. i have never painted a heat spot or anywhere that is seen by the general public driving by during the day. wish i could say i had, but i dont make up stories to entertain internet toys into thinking im down
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^true dat and i agree wtf u will most likely neva c these ppl so dont talk shit ppl get clapped 4 shit like that.

if u live in a bad area most ppl dont both u they tend 2 look the other way or in a big area liek a city u get left alone a lil more

ABANDONED BUILDING i love them i liek 2 jsut chill in them toke up paint and then destroy some shit 2 realive soem stress then leave

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

I just wanted to say, Ive painted during broad daylight several times and on avenues and hard places (cause of cops and traffic), not pieces mind you, but I have...

I of course did that in places like Guadalajara Mexico, Mexico City, Tijuana and shit. I have never tried that in the US where law enforcement is more efficient... (although I really should someday :P)

The key is to bring one or two people with you and be on the lookout for cops.

Anyone else usually doesnt matter, common folks usually dont give a fuck, or arent ready to throw down (unless its their property youre painting lol) for a tagger.

Although there are some good samaritans out there, you gotta watch out for those..

I know a guy who painted a state monument at 2:00 pm.

He planned it, said cause there was heavy traffic in that area during that time.

So definitely, day time bombing is possible, and easy enough once you get the hang of it.

Also depends what you want to do on the target wall... :/

Be fast, have one or two people to be on the lookout for cops and taxi cab drivers... (I dont trust cabbies anymore...)

Other than cops and people who run towards you in an aggressive manner, you can take your time painting shit during the day.

Of course if all else fails my best advice is be quick on those feet and run like a motherfucker. :P

And another thing, if someone calls the cops, it will be much harder to escape in broad daylight.

Dash aka Teh Truth.

trance

day bombin is crazy fun but i dont do it often so if u wanna practice durin the day cuz ur to toy and young to go out at night, do it on cardboard or shit in ur back yard

day bombin is nice if for practicing can control WHILE being quick with it BUT not fucken up at the same time...for me tho, the flood banks are chill spots so f i didnt wanna rush, its hte place to be.
    Clark
    St
    Vandals

SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY ITS*PRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT

writer from the 905 (GTA) p.m. me

trance

its uber great in lay low spots n shit

i do it alot just do it quick neat and get the fuck out
    if u want an audance-start a fight
    imagine a city where graffiti wasent illegal a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked where every street was awash with a millon colours and little phrases where standing at a bus stop was never boring. a city that felt like a living breathing thing witch belonged to everybody,not just the estate agents and big barrons of big business imagine a city like that and stop and leaning against a wall--------its wet

BALTOMORE/MD WRITERS PM ME

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive done day bombin before and it was a rush. that shit makes your blood pump.
    Colorado writers PM me

Originally posted by Stear(Stare)@Jun 15 2006, 02:56 PM
    ive done day bombin before and it was a rush. that shit makes your blood pump.
    YEA YEA

I kno eh&#33;

so fun
    range\'>"Parkour is not a way of life but a state of being."

Jesus was Black,Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the governent is lying about 9/11.-The Boondocks

[COLOR=yellow']
    :TRANZ:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green']9-0H-5[/COLOR]

trance

i fart at night to keep myself warm

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

day bombing is dangerous
    but i do more of it than night bombing
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

That shits the shit yo, if youre stupid.
    Why would you wanna take the chance of getting caught hitting a spot during the day you can hit at night? Stupid.
    I tag and shit during the day, maybe drippy throws with markers or sum shit.
    But paint? Ill go at night thanx. h34r:

Bump that.

I&#39;ve bombed in daylight once. It was a rush but scary. It was at a public on a pavillion(almost a stage) they have there. I did most of the wall and whole time I was looking over my shoulders becuase I didnt have anyone with me. It was right before the sun was setting so there was still people walking their dogs and riding bikes. I hit that spot twice and probably wont do it again during the day. I was scoping the area before I actually started and saw 3 cop cars pass by the main road. I waited 20 minutes before I started. Next time ill bring somebady or just do it at night.
    "SO?!" crew....... S-NJ

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just did a bomb, during the day like 2 hours ago by myself. noone saw
    ^VoA^
    Vandals of Art

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah so i just wet myself looking at scryber&#39;s signature.

scrybe you should post a lot more.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>it&#39;s all good I got hella ups in my school son.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>the d.e.d, streak, and the black markers i used mom credit card</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

ve seen enough of those.. theres this other forum site for toronto(but not for (graff) and there were enough pics like that in this guys profile.
    Clark
    St
    Vandals

SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY ITS*PRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT

writer from the 905 (GTA) p.m. me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont do day bombing
    but i go to the briges under the highways and practice there
    Suck it donny!!

i would never go day bobmbing man thats just stupid..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Graz@Jun 17 2006, 02:14 PM
    i would never go day bobmbing man thats just stupid..
    STOP POSTWHORING
    STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS

STOP ADVERTISING

please ban this guy.
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

dont be skechy and act like it a ok and what ever you do dont run people will rember you if you run
    Any artist in Arlington, Georgetown, Fairfax, any were around there PM me