Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ive gone day bombing more than night bombing
    its scary in the day
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

its alot more fun in the day, plus at night if cars are going by its harder to tell if they are cops....the trick is to be paranoid.
    Herbal LOVE

Off the record - Hieroglyphics

Me an mi whole kru has only gone day bombing. none of us do night shit. (mostly because were 13 and its hard to sneak out) I dont know what the fuck u peeps are saying about you cant piece, just do a little and then some more until u finish.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

day bombing is tight if you could find some cutty ass spots to bomb at or piece at some yards
    RIP- TIE and DREAM gone but never forgoten

PIECE BY PIECE
    (black Chick) I was on a third street 15 bus and a young man was marking with a funky maker they smell to, so i said it was given me headach and i asked him to stop and he said "I dont GIVE A FUCK"
    SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!

just go out in the day and tag what u want to tag and if a cop sees u hall ass....its the same as night

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Lol what are ppl talking aboyut " nobody EVER day bombs, they just say that" About 4 hours ago me and my boy went right next to a Co-Op(BIG grocery store) and climbed up on the trailer and sprayed the shit out of it.Just quick shit nothin big or stylish but we still did at at around supper time...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i went out just yesterday, not much tho, just tagged the side of some warehouse with an axe can of paint and put &#39;bush&#33;&#39; on about 20 stop signs
    I like to write my name on things that don&#39;t belong to me.

|V|A|N|D|A|L|I|S|M|
    is my anti-drug

SHOPLIFT FROM WALMART
    first time offense and less than 25&#036; and your home free...
    plus they&#39;re evil anyways

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by TOKIE@Jul 17 2006, 08:34 PM
    Lol what are ppl talking aboyut " nobody EVER day bombs, they just say that" About 4 hours ago me and my boy went right next to a Co-Op(BIG grocery store) and climbed up on the trailer and sprayed the shit out of it.Just quick shit nothin big or stylish but we still did at at around supper time...
    and your story is more convincing than the others because.....
    I like to write my name on things that don&#39;t belong to me.

|V|A|N|D|A|L|I|S|M|
    is my anti-drug

SHOPLIFT FROM WALMART
    first time offense and less than 25&#036; and your home free...
    plus they&#39;re evil anyways

On the real i do alot of day shit cuzz i feel less cops roll by and i cant get out as much at night cuzz my momz found out i tag it aint that bad inless hella people see u
    RIP. Andre &quot;mac dre&quot; hicks[SIZE=7][COLOR=red]

San Francisco has a reputation among taggers as a &quot;destination city,&#39;&#39;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya you also gotta be in a place where ppl dont give a shit about graff and that kinda shit like a poorer neighborhood or sum shit

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I did my first day bombing not too long ago, it was a rich part of town. A resevoir, you know, all the rich people live there. Anyhow, it was a wall and about seventy feet behind me there was a street that some people pass on and could see me, so sometimes I guess you just say fuck it and go with it.

All or nothing.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i tag during the day all the time.. bombed like once in the middle of the day under a bridge and some man and his kids came on bikes.. i jus grabbed my shit and walked away.. they looked and rode off, a little sketchy but nothin came up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya my first time bombin i did during the day under a speedway bridge....but havent done it again

Nothing is illegal.......unless you get caught

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

a lot of people will not do anythin if theres liek 4 or 5 of u

runnin about hittin everythin
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

i live in the ghetto i got no fucken problem day bombin

when i day bomb its usually just tags and stuff. I dont have any problem tagging in front of tons of cars. I just look for some lights on top and if i dont see any cops then i go.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

just tag in the day but wear sunglasses or something like a hat.. if a hero comes just book it.. heroes wont really go far because of fear.. only thing to be scared of is people getting your face and giving it to some pigs then 11 pm news tagger on the loose *your face* we believe he is *your name* 1 day later your arrested.. but i still roll with it.

Representin Orlando 407&#33;&#33; (pm me if you from the O)
    ORLANDO A GROWING TAG TARGET&#33; READTHIS
    The graf wars on in orlando.. Keepin ya updated with orlando graf news o.0

^^^^

u and the other guys whats up with ur sigs? u signed the peice u made on graffiti creator WTF? like we wouldn&#39;t know where u guys got it

dont run unless your seen in the act, after you leave act like you got nothing to hide, i went into this alley like this and a gut was on a building across the street, he seen me go in he seen me come out i waved and he went on with his buiesness

l l
    l l---------------l l <alley i bombed
    l l======== === back road
    ^
    main road

x he was here
    http://www.myspace.com/godwin14paintballer

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    But it's like etch, if you don' know how, you shouldn't.

Originally posted by Dale92@Aug 2 2006, 08:53 PM
    ^^^^

u and the other guys whats up with ur sigs? u signed the peice u made on graffiti creator WTF? like we wouldn&#39;t know where u guys got it
    it says joke underneath because its a joke.
    a while back someome did a sketch of some crap straight from graffiti creator
    and tired to pass it off as thiers, so it gave me an idea.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>