Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Tips For Life

Word to the oragnic. but seriously, keep it real.
    dont stop....planet rock

Quote Originally Posted by C-SONE View Post
    If you wear headphones that light up like the above poster you deserve to be caught.
    i just got off a 3 hour train ride... so i needed them to listen to music or id jump off from boredom.
    "Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality.."

I mean, what is life without keeping it real? Keeping real doesn't mean being wrong, it just means.....keepin' it real.
    dont stop....planet rock

graffiti is what keeps my life real. its just something i can always rely on to do when im bored(every day). haha.
    "Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality.."

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

we do not stop playing games because we grow old we grow old because we stop playing games...I'm always gonna be a kid at heart
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don't care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

tips for life
    -dont talk shit , shut up
    - respect the heads
    - fuck school and other stuff
    - smoke a lot of weed
    - always have a 12 gauge under your couch
    - keep your shit real
    - you suck until heads tell you you dont
    - dont rack at the same place twice in a week

and fuck da polisssss nam saying

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If you're being chased by the cops remove the caps from your spray cans and chuck them in a bush. They can't arrest you or take your cans if you had nothing to dispense the paint out with. Not sure if this has already come up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Keep it on the 1st page !!! I don't want my babies being eaten!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I may sound gay, but live life to the fullest, seriously, u will be kicking urselves when your 80, which will break your hip
    "why thank yeu. rogue isnt my freind anymore. hes mean razor. he made me piss right in all my ink." ##sable##

funniest shit ever man LMFAO

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

-don't forget you were a toy once too. help the toys stop being toys...don't hate

Quote Originally Posted by Fazed View Post
    -don't forget you were a toy once too. help the toys stop being toys...don't hate
    Amen to that,it kills me to see ppl mouthin off toys even when thy were just as bad at one point.

^ well said Fazed

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I think the idealistic bullshit belongs in the "quotes to live by" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    1. Use proper english (or french), it makes everybodies reading experiance much easier. Good sentence structure , punctuation and paragraphing is very important. Remember how your teacher always told (tells) you to proof read? DO IT&#33; Or you may look foolish (mOnKeY...take note).

*as a bonus, since most of you are still in school, it might end up helping your english mark a bit, since you fuckers post so much.

2. Be honest. Everyone hates liers.

3. Dont steal from freinds or people in general. Big corperations are OK, i guess, but mom & pop&#39;s stores is a no-no, same goes for freinds and family.

4. Know your local laws (i cannot be searched without proper cause, this is very helpfull in certain situations).

5. Know your area&#39;s history, and track activity. This may save you later on from embarrising yourself and causing beef.

6. Remeber that freinds are the best thing you can possess. Everything else is just material shit that can be replaced.

Feel free to add as you see fit,
    Have a nice day&#33;
    :blink:
    ^thats how you live your life^ then live it like that. there are no tips for life but there are certain things you should be good at. I hope you notice that people are different than you, and live what ever way they want to live they don't care about your tips for YOUR life.

1. Use proper english- this is very handy especially when you live in America.... but it always helps knowing a second language just incase someone starts yelling at you for writing on there door you can just yell back in a different language and walk away.

2. Be honest- whether its graffiti or not you shouldnt lie, i would like soo much when i was a kid and it always caught up to me and i always had to face the consiquences. just whatever you do dont get into the habit of lying and dont lie to your parents, parents appreciate honest children

3. Dont steal from freinds or people in general- i really hate when i see little kids that do graf racking stuff because its "What your supposed to do when you graf" no! its not at all. the only time i suport racking is when you actually dont have the money to buy it. whenever i see someone racking stuff from my local privately owned art store i make sure they dont do it again.

4. Know your local laws- knowing my rights has gotten me out of at least 60 arrest. i actually decided to take a class on law on my free time just so i could get to know my rights better, you would be surprised how many things cops get away with

5. Know your area&#39;s history, and track activity- yeah this is just a general thing to know its always good to know your surroundings and dont go hardcore bombing your first time in an area, that could land you in jail very quickly.

6. Remeber that freinds are the best thing you can possess- yes this is true but make sure you dont tell your friends too much about your graf life, the less people know the bettter.

7. if you did it you did it, own up too it- i always see people denying that they wrote that or did that, and 9 times out of 10 it just gets you in more trouble then you already are in. if a cop stops you and ask if you wrote that, 98 precent of the time he saw you do it so just own up to it. cops will appreciate this and hopfully cut you a little slack.

Dont waste your time in bombing science and get educated. Go bomb

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Dont be a bitch!!!
    -Adrenaline Junkies Crew- ''Free as a bird''
    I am not a graffiti artist. I am a graffiti bomber.
    - Cap
    There's two styles of graffiti that are trying to, you know, co-exist with each other. But it ain't gonna work like that. Blood Wars, buddy. Blood Wars. -Cap

Always pull out...babies are horrible fucking people and u dont want shit to do with that.

Punching bitches is ok aslong as that cunt gave u a reason.

Use the word cunt as much as possible,its fancy.

Smoke weed every day.

Lawyer up now before u get caught up and locked down.Jail isnt shit in all honesty if u go in just chillin but that place is boring as fuck and smells like farts.That alone with make u go crazy.

Never request to go to medical if ur lockdown.A cup of coffee with two cough drops disolved in it will fix pretty much anything.

Dont take any wooden nickels.

Dont fuck with any drugs that are powdered or rhyme with meroin.

Quality>quantity.

God isnt real and relgion is just a tool used to entrap ur fragile little minds.

Its ok to fuck fat hoes as long as u dont let ur boys find out and her shit doesnt smell like tuna helper.

Dont stutter in court,that judge will know if ur shook and make u an example quickly.

Smoke weed every day.Twice.

No seeds no stems just loud pack,NO exceptions!

The goverment spread AIDS in this country as a form of population control.

Dont trust a hoe.

Move quickly and carry a large stick,u'll go far that way.
    Last edited by DoucheBag; 02-28-2014 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by igots0le View Post
    graffiti is what keeps my life real. its just something i can always rely on to do when im bored(every day). haha.
    Thats so true!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Be at peace with everything and everyone around you