Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bmx

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SpLiTbomber, May 17, 2005.

Share This Page

1. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

in light of recent events ( rollerblading topic ) who does bmx?

all da shit goes \/ \/ \/ \/

2. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

i dont BMX. i know alot of BMX'ers tho. i know a few pros that go to the skatepark i work at.

im still wondering if this and the rollerblading threads are gunna get closed better hope they turn out as good as the skateboarding thread.

3. K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles

K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles Elite Member

i own a $60 Next bmx style bike from wal mart. i don't do tricks or anything, i just got it to get around. i like it just fine too.

4. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

i have a moutain bike. i can do wheelies for long distances sitting down. it is a mongoose with front break disc. and break pads on the back wheels. and then there is fron suspension. its like a rust brown frame with black wheels.

5. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

man i got a bmx bike that i got down to 24 lbs wit out pegs, and anyone that knows bmx THAT IS LIGHT. maybe too light, but i got 4 pegs on der so i can grind n shit , but also do flatland, im pretty good

6. K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles

K0tt0nKandyandP0psicles Elite Member

i used to ride a huffy mountain bike, i liked that one a lot. the breaks were always messed up on it. for a whole year i stopped by breaking with my feet and totally destroyed a pair of shoes. i just this year decided to get to riding again and i bought the bmx. i liked being higher up. dude, disk brakes are the shit, i wish i had them. but for the first time i can come to a complete stop in silence, no squealing or scraping of soles.

7. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

Does anyone here actually bmx with a nice bmx? I do.

8. nukone

nukone Senior Member

9. EZY

EZY Senior Member

i bmx, not street or flatland or vert, im a dirt jumper quality banter is dirt jumpin

10. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

i use to have a specialized dirt frame, but boy, i wish someone would make a surf and a louge and a base jump and a rock climb thread and so on ;)

11. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

yeah I ride BMX, I've got a POS haro F4, shadow conspiracy chain, dirt hary brake lever, destruction seat, FBM chainwheel and bashguard, and 3 piece profile crank. I've been riding probably about a year now.

12. MiNuS6

MiNuS6 New Member

13. longislandtagster

longislandtagster Senior Member

14. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

I havent rode i a long time but when i did it was a haro Blamo, i ahd 2 of these frames, then i got a DK Furry, and my last ride was a Terabile(sp) 1 or T1... i was mostly doin' dirt jumpin and a lil bit of street but no flat land i cant keep my bike from fallen over if im dping a hanf stand or some crazy shit...

Dont you guys love how Haro has sweet bikes and then shity ones they sell at wal mart?

Oh yea i also had a mongoose Supergoose frame that was all aluminum and weigh tlike nothing...

PS.. has anyone every heard of Free Agent bikes? or Even is GT any good any more?

15. longislandtagster

t1 is a good frame better then all the other 1s u named

16. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

my very very very ober first BMX bike i got was Roice Union Flip 400 or somehtin like that

17. REALvmd

REALvmd Senior Member

I used to bmx, I still do but not nearly as much as I used to. I mostly just use it to get around.

18. EZY

EZY Senior Member

a white man with dreads, stylish lol, does any else agree with this, that graffiti and extreme sports seem to go kinda hand in hand?

19. longislandtagster

its all about the dreads does any 1 else really ride and has pics?

20. SEK

SEK Senior Member

I ride BMX, i've got an alliance frame , macneil ruban forks and mostly primo accesories, and i also ride brakeless!

Ride nothing but street!

Now that its almost summer i should be takin some pics shortly, I'll post them once i take them!