Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

BS in one room

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scheme*119, Nov 7, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

what do you think would happen if everyone on bs was trapped in the same room for lets say, 3 weeks. limited food and water, 1 bathroom.

my money is on an outbreak of the bubonic plauge, a shortage of bodys to rape and 23 accounts of murder via bludgeoning to death.

your turn

2. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Sluse mentally crumbles, slaying 3 new members with a machete. E-terror starts curb stomping anybody who doesn't own a Jeep, while Foe on a 4 day drunken binge throws empty 40ozs in a blood fury.
    At which point Meatgrinder will grab a microphone and starts saying the most frightening things you've ever heard; eleven people kill themselves.
    Vegimite overdoses on apples.
    Bore comes back and stabs Mateo in the eye with a paintbrush, while Fault and and I eat chips and watch.
    Dotone and Aoassis combine to form a super human, and take over the room by force,
    At which point Cile will summon Satan himself.

EDIT: But then Pam comes and nurses our wounds.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  3. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

:eek:

4. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

i would shank snap...and everyone named grim lol

5. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

osnap, g fat, blunthead, tokenkaligreens, coka and i will all smoke weed, then ill break out shrooms and watch everything go down.
    and by everything going down i mean everybody from gd (except those listed above) will start fighting with the tools and tips section, at which point somebody pushes somebody else. then people start throwing punches around. sluse then uses his rage and bashes 9 people heads in with a baseball bat. at which point ohgawdxcarcrash mails people pipe bombs, which are automatically delivered via ups and 17 people are blown up. alexhate then takes out a knife from one of his homemade markers and stabs people in the eye, killing 3. said then proceded to try and reason everything out but gets raped and killed in the process by vegimite on toast and cile. but then jackjill comes out of the shadows and starts making peoples heads explode by bitching at them. then coka, osnap, g fat, blunthead, token, and i come down off of the shrooms and notice everybody is drinking pounch and laughing at sluse's jokes.

6. iWrite.

iWrite. Senior Member

theres so much beef on BS that in the first 10-15 seconds there would be a couple hundred murders...people would all be in the same room cappin eachother ...then more then a couple hundred people would die from inhaling far to much paint fumes.

7. Nicht hellig

Nicht hellig Banned

DEATH ... A fight to the fucking death ... toys first .. then well all the trendy fucks
    \ /
    @ .. @
    VVV

8. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Everything said in this thread is the least likely scenerio. My money is on; everyone meeting, exchanging hugs and kisses, and then trading stories as to how they got in the room. We share food and file lines to use the restroom in a timely and orginized fashion. Once everyone has broken the ice, everyone teams up and gives eachother dutch reuters.

/end thread.

9. Nicht hellig

Nicht hellig Banned

^ ^
    @ .. @

VVVVV
    ?!?!?!?
    ^^^^

then we all fight to the death. ut3 style

10. mtown

mtown Banned

this stories scare me...:D

i think there are 2 sides black and white and 1 huuge fire and everybody sings: combaya my lord combaya my lord;)

11. Slushi

Slushi Banned

12. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

Considering there are thousands of people that have never posted anything, we could probably use their bodies in some deranged way.

13. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

rape,murder some cake and then sodomy

14. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

i say all the "i only post in the wacha look like thread" girls get gangraped immediatly, then jetpack kicks the shit out of someone.

and the room gets hotboxed from all the smoke. people start painting, and it gets fumigated. someone tries to light a bowl, everything explodes we all die.

15. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

i'm a chronic masterbater...watch the fuck out

16. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

if everyone on bs was in one room i think all the little kids that talk alot of shit would be scared cuz now the big boys can beat the living hell outa them like there parents never did.

17. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

This is the opposite from what would happen and Propers idea is more accurate minus the "dutch Rueter" (I don't even want to know what that is).

All the beef on BS isn't out of hand for the internet. If the room is equipped with computer stalls like a library, then the beef would continue, and once in a while someone might walk to someone else's stall and slap them across the face with a girlie smack, but aside from that, take away the computers and you have a bunch of 14-16 year old acne pocked, suburban white kids starring at eachothers kicks and not making eye contact. You'd all survive on eating your own boogers and the body fat you've gained from pot smoking munchie binges.

......However, I suspect ZOF was right about Meatgrinder and Foe.

.....and Vegi.

......The first one to fall asleep becomes toilet paper.:D

18. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

^^^word@bazer

how big is this room?

19. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

i hope ikea furnishes it

20. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

cunts would complain they dont understand what im sayin then id get fuckin exiled for the rest a the time. watchin u all fightin n shizz. eventually wen yer all raped-out.

ill just pop out ... munch aw the food n fuck off home.

p.s a think zof would b like the shaman cunt hoo would do BS Voodoo n all that gear