Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Talking RuneScape Autotyper

Some Runescape Players come to our site and ask us if we have to get runescape Autotyper or runescape hacks. We alwsys told them that there is no runescape gold hacks or runescape account hacks or Runescape Money here. we're a professional gold selling site, we have no time and interests to scam u, we only sell Runscape Gold.Ur acc is no use for us. We do this for clients hundres of times every day.We can guarantee we're a site u can trust and u'll come back again after this first successful business.In forward to know more abount what is is runescape Autotyper. So I read some articles. There are some information about RuneScape Autoty per. Shared!Just passing on the love.This is the best AutoTyper I swear to god. Undetecdable.To download do the following.Click on the linkhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=BW7X98OPOn the top right corner type the numbers/letters shown into the box to the right of it.Then click enter. The download will start.NEW!:AutoWcero the same as the AutoTyper.Auto WcerI found a auto wcer just for you! I just didnt think anyone was intrested I tested it, and it works properly, like the auto typer.http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2I5NINP4Post comments after you have tried out this auto typer and/or wcer!Most macro programs have key loggers though and virus, should always scan your computer after trying one to double check.How come im banned?!?I'm trying to spread the love of auto ing. Autoers WILL take over Runescape and you cant stop it.Do u have to download the toolbar first?Runescape News More from www.runescape2gold.net... More>>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lolz rofl n00b

close this shiiit
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

uhh, if anyone is still looking for montana in fl, in tampa by state theater there is a art store that sells it, they also sell some krink markers, the store is for rich art fags..
    Anything that I posted I did not do, and cannot be held responsible for

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

close this bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyRain88 View Post
    no ivve known what pube are since like 3rd grade......i thought they were gross and i should shave it til i found out its normal

i live in PSL, its an hour away from the 407 and idk any by me but my friend told me he found one in miami but what not in miami

aeone

Downtown Miami Paint

myspace.com/shopfootsoldiers
    www.shopfootsoldiers.com

paint/markers + more @ the retail store.
    montana, monster, clash, belton ++ more

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Anyone lives around Tampa / St. Pete area? Looking for peeps to bombs with!

I also got IronLak paint for good prices!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Zebcrew if you live in iceland why not just get your paint here and bring it with you to Orlando?
    Reyjavik, Iceland.
    Laugavegur 53. {gulker and Stt a aftan} Sells Belton in multiple colors, OTR markers, and other graffiti supplies

do you have to be 21+ to buy paint?

Quote Originally Posted by gunsofbrooklyn View Post
    do you have to be 21+ to buy paint?
    18 son
    "SIKER THAN AN AIDS INFESTED CHILD MOLESTER"

Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    Rule #301 of the official Graffiti Writer's Manual:

Legit blackbooks must be black, have hard-covers and tags all over them. And NO lined paper.
    Everyone knows lined paper is for pussy's and literature.

theres a store in gainesville (north central fl) on university downtown that has montana gold

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

there is no graffiti in florida go away

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Michaels, Sam Flax Carries Montana Gold, AC Moore Carries Rusto, Laura Ashley, American Accents. Orlando.

hmu if u wanna buy paint

what i always do when im going other places out of country i just bring a shitload of rusto fats because i know wherever i am i'll be able to get some rusto. If im staying inside the states i just trust that most hardware stores carry montana black but i still bring a few rusto caps just incase.