Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Graffiti In Florida? Where Can I Buy Paints?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by zebcrew, May 25, 2005.

Share This Page

1. zebcrew

zebcrew Member

I´m going to USA, Florida (Orlando) next month and i will be happy if anyone can tell where can i buy paints(cans) there? and how much it cost? and maybe ya know where is legal places for graffiti there?

Waiting for answers,
    and tnx

2. acer1

acer1 Senior Member

police killing writers? that has to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard...maybe you should come to orlando and find out what ever pointless common sence questions you have asked instead of making TWO threads.

close.

3. Crack Killz

Crack Killz Elite Member

Omfg..Like anybody here would know where to buy cans in Orlando Florida...

I'm tired of these gay threads....

Just ask fellow writers when you get down there...

Close.

4. zebcrew

zebcrew Member

f...man I'm living in Iceland 5000km from USA and you're tellin' me to ask writers there? i don't know any writha in usa.

5. SIP

SIP Member

There is only one store that I know of that sells Montana and it is in Ft. Lauderdale. There is a store called Painted Puppy in Tampa that might be able to hook you up with a couple writers. But as for Orlando Im really not sure whats there anymore....corporate Disney and Universal own everything.

6. virus

virus Senior Member

come to texas instead hahah why florida?

7. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

^texas....psh....come to Connecticut bro. CT kills texas. (well, ya know.)

8. fiction

fiction Elite Member

fucking walmart or home depot i mean come on do you really think florida doesnt have those?

9. voice

voice Senior Member

KRYLON ALL THE WAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.V.C

10. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

the hard ware store!

11. maze.dsk

maze.dsk Senior Member

bs graff shop

12. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

i just got back from orlando florida just now!! haha, i didnt paint shit kuz it fuckin sucks monkey balls, i seen one tag town there and it was gay, lol.

13. -Dr-

-Dr- Senior Member

and NY kils both

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

um i would... home depot :lol: but really all us FL kats would know and anyone who really paints would know where to get paint and its not that hard to find chill spots to paint man there all over everywhere u go.. and there lots of shit in orlando dependsin on where u go but anythign north of that is pretty much invisable graff wise

15. SEAKtmb

SEAKtmb Member

all the spots in florida are fukin wack!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

16. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

what date are you comming down, im form Orlando, FLA. There are chill spots in Orlando. you just need to know where to go.

What part of Orlando are you gunna be at? are you funna be on International Drive or where?

home depot, walmart, hardware stores, paint stores... they all sell paint.... depending on what you want is gunna determin the price....

you get what you pay for... you get an 89 cent can youre gunna be sorry. i'd stay with the higher better brands.

17. MrCzar

MrCzar Senior Member

Yes they kill graffiti artists here. We also wear pants on our arms and shirts on our legs. Hamburgers eat people. Gasoline cost $.04 a gallon but cars cost $4 Billion.

Fuckin A. In america, we go to a little place we call Wal-Mart. DUH!

18. Kronone

Kronone Elite Member

theres a spot by orlando called kissimme or sum shit, and there i seen one tag on a stop sign. all the walls were blank, and i had no paint or money. so i couldnt color em up.

19. zebcrew

zebcrew Member

what date are you comming down, im form Orlando, FLA. There are chill spots in Orlando. you just need to know where to go.

What part of Orlando are you gunna be at? are you funna be on International Drive or where?

home depot, walmart, hardware stores, paint stores... they all sell paint.... depending on what you want is gunna determin the price....

you get what you pay for... you get an 89 cent can youre gunna be sorry. i'd stay with the higher better brands. [/b][/quote]
    i'm coming there on July month...don't know where i'm gonna stay...probably somewhere in some beach place, but i can stop anywhere to stuff if it's possible.
    P.S. I'm gonna lend down in Baltimore airport...so maybe there is something too?
    I want good stuff, like Belton or Montana... but if there you have cheaper stuff it's ok too...

20. MasterLit33

MasterLit33 Senior Member

Baltimore and florida is a complete difference. and i thought they only sold Belton over seas...eh what do i know.