Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Agree? Disagree?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shrink, May 28, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Shrink

Shrink Senior Member

Okay.
    I am also a member of a market anarchist forum. Someone brought up the topic of graffiti and called us "Stupid Paint Thinner Huffing Bastards". Apparently, her van was tagged. Here is my reply:

"Wanna hear something funny? I'm a graffiti artist."

She wrote back:

"Wanna hear something funnier? You know those squares that draw superheros on their notebooks in jr high? They're cooler."

I then wrote:
    "Although I disagree with writing on private property, graffiti is a fun way to piss off the state.

Plus, we get to climb things."

She then wrote:

"Graffiti doesn't piss off the state it encourages them. They use it as an excuse to hire more cops and create curfews for minors--even though that prevents nothing." 

Someone else came in and wrote:

"So, when you spray your shit on public property, like seats and windows of a New York subway train, causing negative externalities to people riding the train, this 'pisses off the state' how exactly?

If I ever saw graffiti 'artists' at work, I would take their spray bottles and spray that paint in their eyes and mouths. They deserve that."

What is your opinion on this matter?

2. epod

epod Elite Member

they dont graff, they dont understand graff, they will never see graff the way we do. the same as we dont agree with everyone else. .FUCK THEM.

3. YANKNY-718

YANKNY-718 Elite Member

YEAH FUCK THEM

4. Skop

Skop Senior Member

anarchist forum?? thats so gay, first of all anarchy dosen't work and never will, seeing how it's no system but having anarchy is technically a system, second, why is this bitch bitching about her car getting tagged?? shes in an anarchy forum, so clearly she wants to live without rules, and thats what happens.

5. YANKNY-718

YANKNY-718 Elite Member

take their spray bottles?? and spray that paint in their eyes and mouths???? :lol:

try it ese
    we are prepared for for that type of shit.

IMPORTANT MESSEGE

Always bring a lighter when you go out ;)
    trust me it works :rolleyes:

6. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

man if sum chicken fucker who had his head up his ass so far he would dare spray me in the eyes n mouth wit paint, i would fucking rip off his testacles and send them via fedex to his mother

7. consume

consume Senior Member

fuckin anarchists, when will they learn...

8. YANKNY-718

YANKNY-718 Elite Member

I would do the same shit ese B)

9. infer_two

infer_two Senior Member

me too ese. im so cool ese. do i sound spanish now ese?

10. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

hey guys maybe we should take our spray paint "bottles" and tag her house. hehehehehehehhehhehehehhe. <_<

11. YANKNY-718

YANKNY-718 Elite Member

orale ese asi me gusta homes :lol:

12. infer_two

infer_two Senior Member

orale ese asi me gusta homes :lol: [/b][/quote]
    word nigga like a have a fucking clue what you just said. now im saiyin nigga do i soud black?

13. CanControl

CanControl Member

14. epod

epod Elite Member

since when does paint come in bottles? i second the motion of repainting her house.

15. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

Tell them your going to start a crew up in there hood and tag everything!!!

16. Car2nist

Car2nist Banned

your fucking 13, shut the fuck up shrink

17. voice

voice Senior Member

ayo my nigga ^^^ u bettter watch your mouth.

where u from.

a.v.c

18. Noveone

Noveone Member

if they're anarchists then why the fuck are they like that?

19. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

i dont do it to piss off the state. i graffiti so when people look at my shit.t they say... who is that? how did he get up there? or thats on the main road.... how did he do all that... and not get caught? and then it helps get a rush of adrinalin (sp) and shit.

i also disagree about hittin up private bissnusses, houses, private cars ect....

I bet that girl thought "graffiti was cool" till her car got hit up... and shes like oh shit how am i suppose to pay for that. and then thinks graffiti is shit.

that anarchists forum you go to seems like a bunch of pussy wanna be hard ass kids who think they are cool untill there car gets tagged, then comes online and bitches about it. If she'san anarchists why the fuck doesnt she retaliate.... ther anarchists cook book tells you how to make bombs and shit.... and i think i read how to make a landmine... she should just set landmines up around her car... fuckin simple as that. tell her to shove all her bullshit bitching up her ass cause no one cares that "her car got graffitied"

20. Nesty

Nesty Senior Member

and

i agree with both of those statements. that doesnt mean i care, but theyre both right.