Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally posted by Shrink@May 28 2005, 06:49 PM
    Okay.
    I am also a member of a market anarchist forum. Someone brought up the topic of graffiti and called us "Stupid Paint Thinner Huffing Bastards". Apparently, her van was tagged. Here is my reply:

"Wanna hear something funny? I'm a graffiti artist."

She wrote back:

"Wanna hear something funnier? You know those squares that draw superheros on their notebooks in jr high? They're cooler."

I then wrote:
    "Although I disagree with writing on private property, graffiti is a fun way to piss off the state.

Plus, we get to climb things."

She then wrote:

"Graffiti doesn't piss off the state it encourages them. They use it as an excuse to hire more cops and create curfews for minors--even though that prevents nothing."*

Someone else came in and wrote:

"So, when you spray your shit on public property, like seats and windows of a New York subway train, causing negative externalities to people riding the train, this 'pisses off the state' how exactly?

If I ever saw graffiti 'artists' at work, I would take their spray bottles and spray that paint in their eyes and mouths. They deserve that."

What is your opinion on this matter?
    "im cool cause im a tagster lady! marc ecko westside!"

Shrink, maybe you should tell her your 'crew' name next time, then she'd have more reason to laugh, a 13 year old whos on an anarchist forum, who ALSO writes for a crew named "SPRAY CAN FIENDS"

christ.

show them some really nice peices and maybe some roadsworth--my friends dont like graffiti but when i showed them roadsworth they were kind of in awe.

Originally posted by epod@May 28 2005, 11:55 PM
    they dont graff, they dont understand graff, they will never see graff the way we do. the same as we dont agree with everyone else.
    exactly, u said thyere anarchists, that means theyre anti0state and government, without a government ur guna get more graff. that woman obviously aint the smartest cookie in the jar

anarchy site?

sounds like some people are hypocritcs.. (excuse me if i'm wrong, i didnt read any replies and just skimmed through)

Originally posted by Car2nist+May 29 2005, 09:53 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Car2nist @ May 29 2005, 09:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shrink@May 28 2005, 06:49 PM
    Okay.
    I am also a member of a market anarchist forum. Someone brought up the topic of graffiti and called us "Stupid Paint Thinner Huffing Bastards". Apparently, her van was tagged. Here is my reply:

"Wanna hear something funny? I&#39;m a graffiti artist."

She wrote back:

"Wanna hear something funnier? You know those squares that draw superheros on their notebooks in jr high? They&#39;re cooler."

I then wrote:
    "Although I disagree with writing on private property, graffiti is a fun way to piss off the state.

She then wrote:

"Graffiti doesn&#39;t piss off the state it encourages them. They use it as an excuse to hire more cops and create curfews for minors--even though that prevents nothing."*

"So, when you spray your shit on public property, like seats and windows of a New York subway train, causing negative externalities to people riding the train, this &#39;pisses off the state&#39; how exactly?

If I ever saw graffiti &#39;artists&#39; at work, I would take their spray bottles and spray that paint in their eyes and mouths. They deserve that."

"im cool cause im a tagster lady&#33; marc ecko westside&#33;"

Shrink, maybe you should tell her your &#39;crew&#39; name next time, then she&#39;d have more reason to laugh, a 13 year old whos on an anarchist forum, who ALSO writes for a crew named "SPRAY CAN FIENDS"

christ. [/b][/quote]
    At least I write, daddy&#39;s little fuckdoll.

As for anarchism, look at southern somalia&#33; They have no government, and they are functioning fine&#33; The have telecommunication corporations f&#39;crhssakes.
    Stoopkid touched me in my naughty parts.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

she knows what shes talking about graffiti ISNT about pissing off the state its baout uniting and having shit in common with other people its about progression its about pushing yourself to be the best artist you can its about bombing its about distroying shit so people notice you not about pissing off the state isf anythign it will piss off the community NOT the state unless your ALL STATE
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Shrink@May 29 2005, 12:02 PM
    As for anarchism, look at southern somalia&#33; They have no government, and they are functioning fine&#33; The have telecommunication corporations f&#39;crhssakes.
    wow fucken amazing lets all move to southern somalia now &#33;
    Who the fuck are you?

Gesus, by state I mean the government. Your community zoning board is a government, the cops too. You have a local government, piss it off. The vandal squad is a government. I don&#39;t mean state in the Province sense.

Adamo, lets.
    Stoopkid touched me in my naughty parts.

Originally posted by Skop@May 28 2005, 07:04 PM
    anarchist forum?? thats so gay, first of all anarchy dosen&#39;t work and never will, seeing how it&#39;s no system but having anarchy is technically a system, second, why is this bitch bitching about her car getting tagged?? shes in an anarchy forum, so clearly she wants to live without rules, and thats what happens.
    exactly what i was thinking when i read that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

somolia isnt anrchist. they just dont have one solid unified national government. the self proclaimed states of somolia is controlled by clan politics and warlords. somolia is still one of the poorest and least developed countries in the world.
    RIP Tues VSB LAC

Not in my eyes and mouth&#33;

..is what that kid would say.

Originally posted by epod@May 28 2005, 06:55 PM
    they dont graff, they dont understand graff, they will never see graff the way we do. the same as we dont agree with everyone else. .FUCK THEM.
    well put man.
    ntr-csws 416-705
    i wanna talk ta SAMSON.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Okay.

"Wanna hear something funny? I&#39;m a graffiti artist."

She wrote back:

"Wanna hear something funnier? You know those squares that draw superheros on their notebooks in jr high? They&#39;re cooler."

I then wrote:

She then wrote:

"Graffiti doesn&#39;t piss off the state it encourages them. They use it as an excuse to hire more cops and create curfews for minors--even though that prevents nothing."*

"So, when you spray your shit on public property, like seats and windows of a New York subway train, causing negative externalities to people riding the train, this &#39;pisses off the state&#39; how exactly?

If I ever saw graffiti &#39;artists&#39; at work, I would take their spray bottles and spray that paint in their eyes and mouths. They deserve that."

Its worthless but I probabbly would have told that guy that hes really not going to to anything because hes really a pussy and that even saying anything won&#39;t matter because he really knows the truth. The state won&#39;t get money from people riding the trains and that will get them agitated, stupid. The other bitch is obviously a bitch and karma real (well I&#39;d tell her, I hope not).

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>EXCUSES EXCUSES</span>
    &quot;I wanna be a buffer so I can get paid for lining you toys...&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by seap&#33;@Jun 1 2005, 04:28 PM
    Not in my eyes and mouth&#33;

..is what that kid would say.
    HAHAHAHA SIMPSON COOL GUY&#33;

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>Its funny how people will sit there and say their citys better than another city and haven&#39;t even been to CHICAGO, not that if you had you&#39;d admit that your city sucks in compairison, but then at least you&#39;d know.</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Why did you ask a community of graffiti writers what they thought about people who hate graffiti? Mira chica, this thread es muy lesbiana.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Unless of course, its lesbians.

I liiike lesbians.

I liiike lesbians.

***** I really do like lesbians.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Owwwmmm yo quiero lesbianas with big taytaaahs
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

They wouldnt do that.........believe me.

if they tried it on me they&#39;d be dead before they touched my paint.

and thats just london.
    forget about New York.

watch Dirty Handz 2estruction Of Paris.

Them people are all gettin up and no one gives a shit.its not there problem.its not there property so why should they care.were not hurtin anyone.
    FREE DPM.

yea i used to be pretty deep into anarchy to till somone proved to me it was impossible.

But you should stop trying to get people to understand where your coming from with graffiti. those that dont get it never will and those of us that do should careless cause we understand it. fuck everyone else i say shrug them off put your middle finger up and keep on doin what your doin

anarchy is a joke....somolia is a bad example....that bitch is a joke (her car got tagged)

why people gotta try to be anarchists? i personally think its just a huge build up of teen angst :lol: but who knows. seriously tho...would you want to spend all day trying to make one cotton shirt?