Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Shrink... you're saying somalia is doing just fine huh? Why dont you take a trip over there and see if you come back alive.

I've met quite a few people that have come over from there, kids that are forced to fight for an education and their life. That place isnt "functioning fine".

Leaving that note aside, I think that lady is an idiot. If there was no government, I would be straight out that door with a bag fulla cans. I dont do graffiti to piss people off, I dont like the fact that people get pissed off by my stuff, but we all gotta get some negative crits sometime.

Well that's just my view.
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nevermind.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

word no one would do shit if they saw someone catchin a tag on a bus

and yeah graff is fucked up, but thats not my problem, i play the game, i didnt invent it

Originally posted by Klaz+May 29 2006, 07:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Klaz @ May 29 2006, 07:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Shrink@May 28 2005, 06:49 PM

If I ever saw graffiti &#39;artists&#39; at work, I would take their spray bottles and spray that paint in their eyes and mouths. They deserve that."

They wouldnt do that.........believe me.

if they tried it on me they&#39;d be dead before they touched my paint.

and thats just london.
    forget about New York.

watch Dirty Handz 2estruction Of Paris.

Them people are all gettin up and no one gives a shit.its not there problem.its not there property so why should they care.were not hurtin anyone. [/b][/quote]
    are you kidding me? most writers are skinny lanky preteens that could get their asses kicked by a retired plumber. even with his beer belly.

as if coming from ny made you hard. haha

its not that most ppl dont give a shit. its that most ppl dont give ENOUGH of a shit to do anything. hey most people will see someone get rapped, mugged or killed an not do anything. there are massive studies to prove this. so when it comes to graffiti...

the only time i get beef is when the owner catches me, in the metro cause they did propaganda on how it costs them more cuz of us (people care about money) or the random school teacher. those folk have the need to comment on everything.

Originally posted by smartSOFT@May 30 2006, 11:51 AM

why people gotta try to be anarchists? i personally think its just a huge build up of teen angst :lol: but who knows. seriously tho...would you want to spend all day trying to make one cotton shirt?
    no I rather buy one. with money i made in 30 minutes of work at minimum wage. id rather some person in some country in some unknown but surely harsh conditions works 16-18 hr days to make that shirt for me. ya he doesnt make anywhere near minimum wage but should I give a fuck? im a capitalist gimme a break.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

read up on kitty genovese.
    classic psychological study.
    At my funeral, I would like a huge sassy black lady to point at a portrait of me and exclaim &quot;Fuck THIS guy&#33;&quot;

everyone has their own opinion, just let it go.
    all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what a fucking fag so what her van was tagged. it might have been gang graffiti for all she knows. and that dude that said "if he ever say a graffiti writer at work i would take there paint and put in there eyes" i dont know about other citys but in SF even if you look at them we will beat they shit outta you. Ask bus drivers :lol:
    RIP- TIE and DREAM gone but never forgoten

PIECE BY PIECE
    (black Chick) I was on a third street 15 bus and a young man was marking with a funky maker they smell to, so i said it was given me headach and i asked him to stop and he said "I dont GIVE A FUCK"
    SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!

at least she didnt get raped

i almost never have people come up to me wen i writing its only happened twice and each time theyv stood and watched then i just look em straigh in the eyes if u look scared there more likley to di summin then if u look like u dont care..around my area no one really gives a shit and wen they do they get stomped&#33;

Hey guys last night i ordered two markers and two packs of caps, and in the order i put down the wrong address i put down 177800 and i ment 1780, i emaild them last night like five min after, and explaind every thing on the email&#33; What do you think wil happen? haha do u agree i will get it or disagre
    &quot;do your pice in an hour, il cover it with a thro in a min&quot;
    ...have a nice dA3...

Originally posted by Shrink@May 28 2005, 06:49 PM
    Okay.
    I am also a member of a market anarchist forum. Someone brought up the topic of graffiti and called us "Stupid Paint Thinner Huffing Bastards". Apparently, her van was tagged. Here is my reply:

"Wanna hear something funny? I&#39;m a graffiti artist."

She wrote back:

"Wanna hear something funnier? You know those squares that draw superheros on their notebooks in jr high? They&#39;re cooler."

I then wrote:
    "Although I disagree with writing on private property, graffiti is a fun way to piss off the state.

Plus, we get to climb things."

She then wrote:

"Graffiti doesn&#39;t piss off the state it encourages them. They use it as an excuse to hire more cops and create curfews for minors--even though that prevents nothing."*

Someone else came in and wrote:

"So, when you spray your shit on public property, like seats and windows of a New York subway train, causing negative externalities to people riding the train, this &#39;pisses off the state&#39; how exactly?

If I ever saw graffiti &#39;artists&#39; at work, I would take their spray bottles and spray that paint in their eyes and mouths. They deserve that."

What is your opinion on this matter?
    FUCK THAT :angry:

theyd spray the paint in my mouth?? fuck that, il throw a brick at his face..see who goes down first

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think this relates to the matter at hand but as risk9 said
    ppl dont giv a shit whether you live or die man
    im currently procrastinating on making a new sig for myself ...wait a minute why the fuck you reading this get your arse of the PC and go paint son or get stoned whatever ...i don&#39;t care
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>HIone NTB</span></span></span>

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>PM me if u from bradford england</span></span>

i htink ita halarious
    im gay

they dont understand graffiti and doubt they would take it and spray it in your face because then they would go to jail for murder or be sued for making a person blind.. idiots, i say
    i'd rather live than live forever

man if i were u id give those bitches a cyber beating lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ##sable## View Post
    oh im on google, yahoo, even ebay. people try to even sell my seckzy ass.