Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Seeking Competitors To Showcase Creativity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by proliferate, Dec 8, 2008.

Share This Page

1. proliferate

proliferate Member

Hopefully there are some people who may be interested in this... I am a part of a unique website called Freestyle Madness(infact, I run it with one other person), it is the world's first, one, and only 100% live online open mic. It also has been recognized in Urb Magazine as "The Future Of Online Entertainment" We are currently looking for a new logo and I figure Bombing Science may be a good place to start, and possibly end our search.

View attachment 431222

Is our current logo, which can also be seen at the top of the http://www.FreestyleMadness.com website.

It could even be something simple like:

[Broken External Image]:http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/bannersmallwhite2.gif

But we'd prefer something a little more creative and a little bit larger.
    Whether you'd want to graphic design it, or sketch & scan, we are just wanting some creative entries.

Some of the ideas we had were A fist gripping a mic held horizontally and the mic being a form of brass-knuckle, that'd have "FSM" on it (or perhaps breaking from the ground, and the chunks of gravel could be boomboxes, vinyl's, cd's, casette's, spraycans, etc). Another one was maybe a side profile of a kid in a woom with a cord wrapped around his hand with a mic, and maybe Freestyle Madness or just FSM in an old english type just above the bubble (looking like a tattoo on a woman's stomach). Another idea would be a person created from different objects that are involved in hiphop, so upclose you see the detail, from a distance it's just another character.

Basically we just want originality, and if we find a new logo out of the entries, you'll be compensated for it(50.00), and will receive a stack of stickers with the new logo on it, also we have a shirt press and flash dryer, and can send you a few shirts or sweaters with the logo - If we like more then one, we'll split the prize, and work with you further for more stuff in the future.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  2. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

I'll leave this open for a few days incase anybody is up for it.

3. proliferate

proliferate Member

Much Appreciated. . . Also note the site is 75% done right now(but fully functional), the final touches are being put in all at once very soon, one of the things needed is our new logo. The compensation ontop of the stickers will be 50.00 cash.

4. kid.two2er

kid.two2er Member

i might be down... are photoshop handies over a picture alright

5. proliferate

proliferate Member

6. kid.two2er

kid.two2er Member

yeah im down... ill pm you my entry once im done

7. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

i say we try an get pencilpusha in on this.

8. proliferate

proliferate Member

sounds good, the more the better

9. proliferate

proliferate Member

guess theres not much interest in this

10. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

well im stuck in the cradle of life for a while longer so ill give it a shot... deadline?

11. proliferate

proliferate Member

deadline removed, still looking for some peeps, we've had a few designs sent to us, but nothing fresh enough...

If you want to give this a shot, hit me at [email protected]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  12. yuanfenya

yuanfenya Banned

A Special Football Match

A Special Football Match Mike was late for school. He said to his teacher, Mr. Brack, "Excuse me for my coming late, sir. I watched a football match in my dream.""Why did it make you late?" inquired the teacher."Because neither team could win the game, so it lasted a long time." replied Mike.Absence to love is what wind is to fire. It extinguishes the small; it inflames the great. (Roger de Bussy-Rabutin, French writer)More Games,joke,EverQuest 2 gold and famous. Click http://www.ygscn.net. You will get more.

13. Batman_Onest

Batman_Onest Banned

Cool story bro.