• The Slob

16 2.62%
  • Unknown

28 4.59%
  • Woody

7 1.15%
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

It's time to vote for the winner of the sketch contest! You have until June 11th to cast your vote. To vote you have to be a member of the forums and you can only vote once.

We have received a LOT of sketches, so we had to select 15 of them for the final vote. You can see pretty much all submitted sketches here. Thanks for participating!

You can comments the sketches... but be respectful!

^^Anti Matter

^^Axe

^^Bask One

^^Dimer

^^Elvis

^^Geez

^^Jaws

^^Kabse

^^Louis

^^Lumos

^^Morph

^^Newz

^^The Slob

^^Unknown (forgot to give his name...)

^^Woody

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hmm, this is a tough one, i'll have to think for a while.

Great quality battle.

oh lord wow this is gonna be hard
    <span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>V-UNIT</span></span></span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (FOEone &#064; Jun 19 2005, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Scrabble and Infer are fine separately, but they&#39;re like children. When they&#39;re together, they get obnoxious with the post-whoring.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah^ this is a reall battle mad props 2 all whgo entered u all got skill

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

my god your making me choose? sheesh...

props to all

FAT

very good battle indeed.
    there was even some good sketches that didn&#39;t make the poll. thats a rarity on a bombingscience battle thread. hahah. congrats to everyone who even made the poll.
    i keep a pink flag hanging out my backside

it would of been anti matter if he colored his shit once and a while&#33;&#33;&#33; but i had to go with HP gangsta Lumos&#33;&#33;
    <span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Geneva\'>V-UNIT</span></span></span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (FOEone &#064; Jun 19 2005, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Scrabble and Infer are fine separately, but they&#39;re like children. When they&#39;re together, they get obnoxious with the post-whoring.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

one of the best battles i have seen in a while
    a very hard to vote on a single one, there are many great sketches

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it was a really fuckin hard choice but i voted for slob

Wow props to all that enetered this is gunna take me a while to vote.

Peace
    You couldnt rock a crowd if medusa was ya hype man.

Just to let you know... I voted for Anti-Mater. But yeah, it was a difficult choice&#33;

this is guna be hard

I voted for morph, his piece was colored and unique and hot&#33;&#33;&#33;. Lumos pimp asssssssss shit but your piece just wasent doing it. But if it was a more charecter related battle, out of a 1-10 you got 15. Hot shit lumos and morph.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>woohoo&#33; youre cool in my book toy, no disrespect kay . That is a quality point </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

not to make accusations but lumos and morphs letters look similar...
    i voted bask. goood battle, i hope to see more at this level.
    R.I.P SLY
    (?)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i voted morph, it just caught my attention, much props to all, best quality battle bs has ever had&#33;

Morph got my vote. Big up to all, great battle.

damn hard to choose between all these amazing sketches but i decided on geez, that shit is pops.

but they were all great, good job everyone who entered
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (jhap)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Where do all of you playas get those bad ass mutha fucka stencils? If you make them, which i know some of you hatas do, tell the rest of us how.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (oblong)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>im downzerzzzzzz lets battle mad ninja turtle glass cutter style....</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (MASH ONE)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>IM 15.ALL MY PAINT I GET FORM WHEN ME AND THE HOMEBOYS GO RACKING OR MY PARENTS GIVE ME LIKE 30 BUCKS EVERY WEEK TO GO PAINT.THEY THINK I JUST DO IT IN THE BACK YARD BUT WAT THEY DONT KNOW WONT HURT THEM.I GOT CAUGHT ONCE AND EVER SINCE THEY TOLD MY TO BOMB AND PIECE IN THE BACK YARD.I STILL TEAR UP DA STREETS THOUGH.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i had to give it up for anti, blew me away once again. Props to Basic and Lumos too.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.

QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

RIP

QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

i voted lumos. i liked the idea. and yea some dope skeches didnt make the polls. which i think thwey should have over some other sketches but whatever i guess im not runnin this battle.
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span><span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:13pt;line-height:100%\'>close your mouth and open your eyes.</span></span><span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my man Axe