Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Insomnia!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RekoFromGeico, Jan 1, 2009.

Share This Page

1. RekoFromGeico

RekoFromGeico Senior Member

I searched and couldnt find anything, and I know for a fact Im not the only person here with it, haha. So just post your ways of falling asleep, if you have any.

A way that works for me sometimes:
    Take 10 deep breaths, inhale and exhale slowly. It relaxes your body, and puts you in kind of an "awake" sleeping status, then sometimes I just drift to sleep after that.

WELL POST IT UP!!!!!

2. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Insomnia is a bitch. I have trouble falling asleep before 4am

3. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

I don't sleep until 5 or 6, then I sleep until 4 or 5, get drunk and do it again.

4. wafflecakee

wafflecakee Elite Member

i sleep maybe a few nights a week...

5. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

Really? Man... I'm out like a light around 11 unless I'm out doing something. lol.

6. RekoFromGeico

Yea, most of the time im just a zombie. Like right now, its been 4 and a half days since ive slept. Usually i just rip a dub or 2 out of a bong, and take a couple of shots and im out like a baby. haha

7. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

4 and a half days with no sleep at all?

8. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

I'm always up too, I've had this insomnia shit for a few years though, I still remember those good old days where I'd run to the bed no matter whatever is going on and get that sleep on, but since a few years now I've been up nights long, still remember this six night streak I pulled off before my psychology exam solely surviving on Timmy's coffee. Shit I was lucky I wasn't twitching after all that caffeine boost.

Like right now, it's 4:35 AM in Dubai and I've got to be up at like 11 ish and I'm still not sleeping. I know though for a reason why I have this condition but it's even messed up because that reason ALSO happens to be the only reason to put me to sleep with a smile on my face.

The shit part about this for me is that I get those once in a while sleeping beeps at the most ODDEST of all times and these beeps usually last about a good 15 to 20 minutes and once I'm awake from that beep, I'm good for the next few days. I remember last time I was in Dubai I slept on the bonnet of my boy's car during conversation and he noticed and didn't say shit until a car blazed by at full speed and woke me up and he told me I was out for 13 minutes and I was like woah, I didn't sleep until the next two days which was my flight back to Toronto and I got like barely a few hours of sleep on that 14 hour flight, and trust me it SUCKS when you have to manage your MacBook without a power outlet at LOW brightness to last you through all those hours on the plane. So I had that beep today in the car to on the way from dinner and voila, I'm still up.

So right now I'm trying to put myself to sleep (because I'm really sick and tired of this whole not sleeping shit) by writing a mail for my girl to get her to come back, that shit's been putting me off to a hopeful sleep with a smile on the face thinking yo, she'll be reading this soon.

I've never tried drugs to put myself to sleep but I hear Tylenol puts some people out.

9. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

i went to bed at like 6:30am a couple nights ago
    and last night i went to bed at like 5 am
    i dont wake up till mid day tho
    so i dont think its insomnia
    just a bad habbit of not going to bed

10. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

i'm the same way,and when i finally do sleep it's cause i passed out in a chair in the kitchen while i was eating dinner or some shit like that :/

11. AESOPuno

AESOPuno Senior Member

dude if u got prolems sleepin u gotta like take deep breaths and count ur breaths and once u get to 10 u start again at one
    it like distracts ur mind from whatever is keepin u up so u like focus on the countin and breathin or wtvr and u fall asleep fast
    or u could just drink tequila till u pass out... either way

12. RekoFromGeico

Ive already said both of those, haha. To be honest with you though, i paid more attention to your sig then your post, lmao. And yes bags, 4 days with NO sleep. The most ive went was 2 weeks 5 days, and i never drink energy drinks.

13. AESOPuno

AESOPuno Senior Member

lol i kno that sig is tite right?

14. RekoFromGeico

hell yea, vida guerra is a baaaaad bitch.

15. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

fucking failure

2oo9 n00b

16. RekoFromGeico

No montanapainter, it actually works, but only like 20% of the time.

17. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

I lol'd\\.

Edit: Reko - that's Montana for you. But I actually lol'd at the first 2009n00b I'm seeing.

18. RekoFromGeico

the thing that keeps me awake the most tho, is when instead of counting sheep, i think about midgets coming to rape my village, and pillage my villages women, and they are all dressed up like santa elves, with du rags and shopping carts. Me, as in I, have FUCKED up thoughts.

19. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

Fuck this shit it's 5:20 AM. Reko that is jokes, you're fucked. I wanna see what happens to you with a fucking hallucinogen, you villager.

20. RekoFromGeico

Lol, unlike most people; ive only had one bad trip, and thats when shit wasnt scary. When its scary, i get happy and laugh... Its weird :/