"The writer is the engineer of the human soul."
    -Joseph Stalin..

"Must not sleep... Must warn others"
    -Aesop Rock..
    <span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>
    ... Must not sleep...
    ... Must warn others...
    </span>

my favorite quote i put next to pieces in my black book that suck is "success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm" i forget who said it but its a great quote.

last night i put "theres a cheshire cat in the tree outside" next to a toss, cause its in my friends neighborhood and he looks exactly like the cheshire cat.. and one time i was high and i started singing about a cheshire cat in the tree outside.. kinda random

me and my friend once did 5 bombs each in a row on this looong wall and above it i wrote "according to bush, we liberated the fuck out of this wall"

^^thats my favorite

when i was really little and just starting to write i wrote "if art is a crime may god forgive me" just cause i saw it in beat street, its funny though cause its all sloppy and shit

if its just me, i write
    "wonder how i got up here..."
    Now Benny was a New York City graff kingpin.
    Five Borough fame guaranteed to itch pigskin.
    Raided near the Brooklyn Naval yard, undercover
    When they asked him what he pled he said, &quot;You&#39;re fuckin&#39; up my colors&#33;&quot;

Billy was a coke fiend
    Maggie was a cop
    Like a dope he stole green
    She patroled the block
    Banking off his old scheme
    She recognized his plot
    He thought he was home free
    She knew that he was locked
    Now it&#39;s off to the jail in a blue squad car
    She pocketed the crack before they got far
    Billy watches Maggy from behind steel bars
    Like &quot;Where the crack went?&quot;&quot;I&#39;ma smoke it tomorrah&quot;

Now, J.J. punch drunk, acts like a dumb fuck
    Bum touched girls looking young enough to thumb suck
    One sought the light thought it right to rat him out
    Now gets raped by Aryans in the big house (OUCH&#33

&quot;AesopROCK&quot;

"MARS ATTACKS&#33;"
    Stoopkid touched me in my naughty parts.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i like how all of you fools try to say "deep meaning" quotes but come up with complete trash

Mars Attacks ain&#39;t deep at all.
    Stoopkid touched me in my naughty parts.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont think it was ment to be deep.... but if it was ... thats really shitty.

"you cant bite me, i taste to nasty"
    you cant bite me... i taste to nasty

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i like to put...

"Fuck the police *****"
    "graff life till i die"
    "graff life eternal"

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Feliks &#064; Oct 26 2006, 03:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    I love you swich, you made me smile. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'></td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>(Mateo_Jr. @ Jul 10 2006, 01:57 PM)
    Graffer that tags? Thats like having a Screen Name like &quot; Hustler that hustles&quot;.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i normaly put punks not dead, mabe "bush not my prez", but for the most part i dont sign shit next to my art, my sig. pretymuch has a peace sign in it so i dont need to add any more.

i saw in flint michigan on all the abandon homes people where righting "Flint is clean bitch" if u dont know flint is a gehto built around a car factory.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

... "bush is not my prez" how orginal.... how many of you kids can actualyl tell me why hes nto your president, hes not effecting you, the whole skull and bones shit theres nothing u can do about it its not like u actually listen to the president anyways so why out thats please tell me why you dont like him and dont use some fuckin lines from farenhyte (sp) 911
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

One time I drew a bunch of crack rocks and put a lil JC on em and put "Jesus Rocks&#33;" next to it. And to reply to Gesus, I dont like bush because I just disagree with alot of his shit, Im pro-choice, I support stem cell research, and all in all I just think that even though hes probably a cool guy he just isnt a good president. I dont think he responds well to problems thrown at him, and I think that instead of choosing people who are qualified for their jobs he just chose people who contributed the most to his campaign for his cabinet. I mean the poorest person on his board is Condaleeza Rice and she still has an Oil Tanker named after her. I dont think Kerry would&#39;ve been a good president either, one of the many reasons as soon as Im done college Im moving to canada or somewhere in europe if I can.
    Keep Some Fucking Honor, Never Snitch.

i wrote "yea *****, what&#33;?&#33;?" next to my shit for the past 2 days

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"suck it bitch"

im a fuckin toy, so I don&#39;t put anything next to my work

I put "CHILLIN&#39; IN THE CLUB IN A B-BOY STANCE" for CASSIDY&#39;S SONG NOT ONLY CAUSE IT&#39;S THE SHIT BUT FOR SHOUT OUTS TO HIM CAUSE HE&#39;S FACING MURDER CHARGES or "FREE PIMP C 2010 YOU KNOW THE DEAL"
    Chillin&#39; In Detroit In My B-Boy Stance With My Hoodie On and A Gun In My Hand, I&#39;m Fresh..Trust Me The Detroit Tagging Scene is So Fresh..Shout Out to All The Detroit Hoods: Jefferson, Fort St., Schaefer, Dearborn, Springwells, Livernois, Junction, Clark, Grand Blvd., Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, Trumbull, Vernor, Michigan Ave(No Joke at Like 4a.m. &#036;1000 hookers), Warren Ave., Joy(Home of the Hydro), Woodward, Gratiot, Grand River, Chicago, Plymouth, Schoolcraft, Fenkell, McNichols, Seven Mile(Dirty Glove Entertainment), Mt. Elliott, Van Dyke, Conant and all my *****s in Detroit

cassidy is wack

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"NO WAY"
    SLABA

"Sick Killz Wallz" :P becauze i do

no you don&#39;t
    <span style=\'color:red\'>CENSORED FOR YOUR PROTECTION</span>