Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

alright. i'll stop coloring them for now, thanks for the advice.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

INSO-I like everything about that!

think i'm done, happy with it but not 100%.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

too much dead space. make your C and E closer to the OS. and even out your bars.
    Fuck off.

decided to ditch that e as i thought it was a bit weird and too similar to the s. think i'm done now, atleast for tonight.

]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your e is funny lookin now. and when you pencil sketch draw light first so you wont have any pencil marks on the finished piece.
    Fuck off.

Snaw, that's looking ok, mate. Get comfy doin' those then maybe try adding a 1 point perspective 3D or somthing and you'll have some nice block letters. Know what I mean by that yeah? Like, when you mark a point and trace all your 3D back to that single point. But yeah, keep doing what you're doing.

Delae, that first one you posted looks alright for an experiment and stuff looks like it's make a good handy y'know. I much preffer that second one you have there though. The letters look a bit more solid and defined. Just be carefull with the fills, like on the yellow letters, the green blocks could do with being a bit cleaner.

Viral, all that's looking good. I'd go and maybe re-do that top one when you have a bit more time, it could be a nice piece. The second one is just all around solid, I might have made the horizontal bar in the L a little shorter myself but again, that might just be opinion, haha. The characters are looking good too, reminds me of that creepy shit Hera does.

Inso, that's good, but I would have put the large group of bubbles in the same place but on top, just to kenp of balance it a bit more. Not sure what else to say there.

Slek, that vertical handy is fucking nice man. Watch that sivler outline, did you use a valve marker or somthing for it? You have a nice kinda grimey thing going there.

Cose, you could try making the back of the E more vertical then the top morizontal bar would kind of balance out with the hook on the C. If that doesn't make any sence ignore that shit, haha.

Ignore that bottom right hand shit, that never really developed beyond an idea.

too many toys use those huge quotation marks on their tags.
    it looks horrible.

the most important thing is having a solid handstyle.
    from there, you can thicken the bars of your handstyle, and you'll have a simple piece.
    then you can go from there with different styles or whatever.
    i don't want a signature.

better picture
    "Theres are plenty of dilapidated out there that need somebody to pray for them i mean you know, on the other hand people are in that position because may be they deserve it or may be because they made the wrong choices...life is a dark fuckin place..and its beautiful in the same token...a lot does grow in the dark" Saber (MSK AWR)

taz i really like the one with the orange outline, not really much to crit on it but i wouldn't have bended the lines of the top of the letters

cose if everyone would listen to crits like you do everyone would improve way faster, nice work like the letters and i like your second "e" best

slek i think you overdid it with those silver big drips

upstate the second "leg" of your N should come a little lower, other than that i'm loving it

grafyk i totally agree with black flag
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    trying out a new name: nova

tips or pointers?

sorry for double post
    Last edited by SirBigO; 09-29-2009 at 02:21 PM. Reason: double posted

dunsy dny at the bottom of second one is solid.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Getting back into graff with a new name,
    Crits please.
    ill crit you guys also once i get onto my computer.

Very Bad one i think hte brown shading in hte back looks horid.
    but crits anyone?
    Last edited by Gam; 09-29-2009 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Bad second pic

Default Gimme some feedback?

New to the game, I've got a tag (i think) and a first piece to show....anyhow, here they are, straight from my blackbook.
    Last edited by <<Fathem>>; 09-30-2009 at 12:30 AM.
    Secret to gettin away everytime, Parkour.

Quote Originally Posted by <<Fathem>> View Post
    New to the game, I've got a tag (i think) and a first piece to show....anyhow, here they are, straight from my blackbook.
    jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus christ
    don't mean to be rude but i'll be blatant it's awful check out the new to graff thread

drop all arrows an go simple

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTHEICE View Post
    are poster paints good for black books
    Quote Originally Posted by zennegen View Post
    is your mom good for fucking?
    Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    i like to spike my gelato with vicadin...their like little sprinkles that take the pain away...

fathem, lose arrows, learn about lettering/bars, go simple.

anyways

crits, should i develop a style yet or stick to writing basic letters...either way im staying simple until i get basics...when should i develop a throw?

by the way i know i fucked up on second w bad and s is a lil big and comp...
    Attached Images   

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

snaw stick to basics, you're improving though.

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I fucking hate black people.
    disclaimer: i do not commit any illegal acts regardless to anything that i post

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by <<Fathem>> View Post
    If your just starting try to start out simple, i like your style so far, just work on your tag its a little sloppy.

Snaw- ill help you out and give you advice this weekend or later but so far so guud.
    Last edited by Gam; 09-29-2009 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Spelling

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

This page makes me cry.