Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    You are really trying to start shit with me again, kid?

If you want hit up Detroit and try to start problems then dope, I'd be down as fuck for that.
    But if all you are going to do is be mad on the internet, then keep me out your thoughts, kid.
    You're so full of yourself. You're a fuckin' instigator/troll.
    If you put the same amount of effort into paintin' as you do your wise ass comments and manipulative ass behavior; you wouldn't be 3 years deep on BS and still in the Toy Forum.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by c0ld View Post
    Bottom of page bump.
    Ok, so it got lost under a pile of space wasting trash talk.

Crits plz?
    I write OHM and COLD.<br>

Feeling the "Bottom of",
    but not so much the "page bump"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by c0ld View Post

I'm not too happy with the 3d fill. But oh well.

Simple is good.

Heh. Didn't bump anything in that last post. Here we go.
    I write OHM and COLD.<br>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love how neither me, nor flawless victory give a fuck about anything that happens here, and all you fucks are all worked up about it. keep going, it just gives us shit to talk about when we're out taggin' shit up.

Pegcity- I like the first throwie simp. but fill the letters completly, might look that much nicer. the pencil simps are sick, although id loose the extension on the M, that makes it confusing on wether its an M or W.

Graffyk- Thats sick man

I tried movin the f a bit to fill the dead space in between the a and f, also i tried a different vanishing point...crits?
    Attached Images  
    Secret to gettin away everytime, Parkour.

Quote Originally Posted by <<Fathem>> View Post
    Pegcity- I like the first throwie simp. but fill the letters completly, might look that much nicer. the pencil simps are sick, although id loose the extension on the M, that makes it confusing on wether its an M or W.
    yea i tried but the the empty space left between the the A and M needs to be filled somehow an that seems to do it

also loose the unnecessary curves, don't force flow. and make the bars on your B connect so it's not like a 13.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTHEICE View Post
    are poster paints good for black books
    Quote Originally Posted by zennegen View Post
    is your mom good for fucking?
    Quote Originally Posted by ..romero.. View Post
    i like to spike my gelato with vicadin...their like little sprinkles that take the pain away...

way better bafl. fix that b
    i dont condone illegal activity, anything i post on bombingscience is a lie.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love how neither me, nor flawless victory give a fuck about anything that happens here, and all you fucks are all worked up about it. keep going, it just gives us shit to talk about when we're out taggin' shit up.
    Cool story bro.
    LOL..

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your a winner.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your a winner.
    Glad you think so. I hope you "talk about me" next you're out taggin'..
    LOL.

But seriously.. If you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't have said shit in the first place. Follow?
    Now we should probably stop wasting everyone's time with our asshole banter.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just think it's funny, personally. i really don't care about it, seeing how it is the internet after all.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how about you fucking cocksuckers take this shit to the battle thread so you can get off eachothers god damn dicks and let the whole purpose of this website (that would be graffiti) decide who's a faggot and who's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I fucking hate black people.
    disclaimer: i do not commit any illegal acts regardless to anything that i post

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by suparjafar View Post
    way better bafl. fix that b
    Quote Originally Posted by PegCityBoy View Post
    yea i tried but the the empty space left between the the A and M needs to be filled somehow an that seems to do it
    and make the bars on your B connect so it's not like a 13.
    Ok so I fixed the B...now B not 13....also tighten the letters a bit closer. I kinda f'd the 3d, started to ouline with a "gel pen" but it didnt write over shit, then when i tried my classic silver, it just got fucked. not to mention the white out L...this ones just shit lmao. anyway, could i get some crits please?
    Attached Images  

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Your 3D needs alot of work. Make the top bar of your F a little shorter and bring your L closer. Keep working on your letters.

Quote Originally Posted by markingz. View Post
    fuck you zen
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Fighting wont help you get better at graffiti.
    "Misconceptions and assumptions are the breeding ground for ignorance"

Quote Originally Posted by Graffyk View Post

i usually can't fit my Es... Is that the right symbol above the A for a long a?

armen-you're putting some effort into your pieces, coloring them and all, keep it up. Make your Rs look more like Rs instead of A, and the 3D is a little messed up.

scameretolme-i like the fill, but im not sure what it says. it looks nice, but i can't tell if it's crappy letter structure, or if it's actually good..still working on reading graffiti. Try going to the intermediate and see what people say there.

middle of argument bump

bafl, i agree, much better. but you need to work on the 3D part. the shadow on the B isn't connected well to the letter, and overall a lot of parts are missing. the way i look at what parts need the 3d is you need to keep it consisitent. like think the shadow will be going to the bottom left, so a shadow belongs anywhere to the bottom of the letter and to the left of the figure. it really helps. keep practicing

Dawg,
    you just said "taggin' shit up"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your a winner.
    Oh goddamn it! It's not that hard to put a god forsaken E at the end of you're! Which means you are. You're a winner. Ass.
    CWK

Quote Originally Posted by curlz View Post
    i is a toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Graffyk View Post
    bafl, i agree, much better. but you need to work on the 3D part. the shadow on the B isn't connected well to the letter, and overall a lot of parts are missing. the way i look at what parts need the 3d is you need to keep it consisitent. like think the shadow will be going to the bottom left, so a shadow belongs anywhere to the bottom of the letter and to the left of the figure. it really helps. keep practicing
    Quote Originally Posted by -Empty-Can- View Post
    Your 3D needs alot of work. Make the top bar of your F a little shorter and bring your L closer. Keep working on your letters.
    Ok, letters closer again, umm F bar shortened, (i like it shorter). and i shadowed this using the left side, so everything on the left side. (forgot a bar). also now my bars are getting inconsitent sizing(going too fast)..so im prob done for the night, but could i get some crits on this simp?
    Last edited by <<Fathem>>; 10-29-2009 at 03:23 PM.