Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

why the fuck is the first one coming out an explosion and you say i try and make it cool haha
    I do not take credit for any of the things i post they are not mine

but yeah the second one is better in my opinion also

Quote Originally Posted by Hepatitis View Post
    what are you talking about like the drips and shit cuz they are just for shits and giggles and burns up more time man
    nah the drips are ok i meant the arrow from the l joining the k

Quote Originally Posted by take2 View Post
    Messin with patterns and simples. Which do you think is better????

bumpio

yeah i guess, thats what everyone says. i thought it looked nice but fuck do i know the only shit i am practiced at is stenciling

start of a sketch with a new stlye..

take- looking good, i like the second one better, but im not really liking the middle part of the e. it's barely connected. that's just me. and i yeah, you should try putting it in the middle of the page instead of at the bottom.

locke- the first one is a lot better. That C is looking awkward though.

Pinkie freestyle messaround

Take-Work on maken your letters flow n not so stiff.

i dont really like that last one take, to thin imo but the others are pretty sweet, like graffyk said "but im not really liking the middle part of the e. it's barely connected."
    Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by provinT13 View Post
    For real dude? I think the only letter that's a bit off is the M, because I forgot to put a little curve for the middle part of it.

Bump for more...constructive crits.

Gum idk what to say about style, take a look at some real simple bubble letters, those look like bubble letters 5th graders draw in class when they're bored, not trying to insult, but there needs to be some definition of style and graff in the letters. Maybe look at the pops cereal logo and try that. Make your letters bigger and more poofy I guess might be one way to say it. I agree practicing simple helps, but your letters don't seem like a good platform to start. I'm trying to find the words for crits but I just can't lol, sorry, hope this helps.
    ok yeah, change the m then i read it. i just looked at it for a bit.
    Secret to gettin away everytime, Parkour.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Peace to Dawzr

maybe make those two o's a u, like snuz. lol but it looks good, z is a little fat compared to the s
    i dont condone illegal activity, anything i post on bombingscience is a lie.

Dark-thats a waist of paper and a post, try actually sketching before you even begin to flick ur shit.

take- Id say A structure, either then that, diggin the simps.

sico- ill man. just nice.

gum on shoe- lose the fancy star, shove the letters overr, so they are inbetween but underneth. SNO...kinda thing.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..RE

Dark-try bigger?

Graffyk- just not feelin that random bottom right extension 3d type thing, either then that it looks good on my end.

Hepatitis- letter structure, and size consistency.

And could i please get some crits on this?
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by <<Fathem>>; 10-28-2009 at 01:12 AM.
    Secret to gettin away everytime, Parkour.

Bafl follow your own crits. Learn letter structure, don't give the letter random bends and connect the middle bar of the b to the rest of the letter

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Graffyk I think you're getting ahead of yourself

Redeyes I like it, espically how the S and the C go together from top to bottom, and the i and o go together.

Fathem Listen to take2

Bring the middle bar of the e in farther and mess with the s cus i'm not really diggin it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Fetusr View Post
    Can I please get some decent crits on this?

the top left thing on the f is kinda dum. And bottom of the e is wierd. Cool 3d. Pretty nice simple

If you ask me, the 3d makes no sense. All your letters need some work. The bottom of the F needs to be longer, and yeah take that extension off. Bend the vertical bar of the T to make it flow with the rest of your letters. It looks out of place. The extension of the horizontal bar on your U is unnecessary. The S needs to be more like an S and less like a backward Z. The R is nice, but the top could be better. If you ask me, and again this is my opinion, you are cutting the end of the bars too much. The piece just doesn't flow in general.
    Last edited by boodah; 10-28-2009 at 03:38 PM.