Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

another keyboard letter simple:
    took advise, moved the letters together, and tried to make clean lines, but it was kinda hard to do since my marker is really bleedy:

Cyto your nicest till now except for the black and white one. but overall i aint diggin the fact that the K is overlappin your S in such an way.. it aint workin for me.. the B on the black and white one would've bin something i would've bitten for sure on back in my more of an toy then i am now days and just turn it into an R.. big up mate keep on going esp on the orange.yellow red one i digg it!

Some kind of joke.. seriusly mate!.. that's some fresh shit.. if you paint it like that on an wall with those pretty clean lines i would devo go and write mad props next to it.. i should probbely be doing the same kind of letters but man.. it's fucking easy mode to draw wanna be wildstyle shit when your stoned to the bone and it looks an lot more awsome with an lot less effort if you know what i'm sayin.. here's the latest thing i did y'day..

aight any crits.. i know it has sum whack points btw.. i'm tryin to find something awsome to do with my fill.. aight peace

btw ye fail on most of the 3d.. i was fucking blurry^^

i didnt have any dekos or markers so i couldnt color them =\

aint wanna be hatin but i aint diggin anything of that okwa.. your first A is kinda okey but the rest is devo not something I would like.. maybe some one else but ye

the idea on your second A witht he question mark and shit is kinda dope but poorly executed.. maybe cuz of no markers but i dunno.. i aint diggin it for now.. keep workin alltough mate!

alright sir, forget about that fresh n funky stuff ( even though they have better letter structure), forget about all these arrows they just distract n dont fit, forget about the spraying hand coming out of nowhere, just take ya letters n do what you did when you drew that tiny funk, do it big n centered, one color fill will do it for now...lets see how that turns out

Quote Originally Posted by SirBigO View Post
    aint wanna be hatin but i aint diggin anything of that okwa.. your first A is kinda okey but the rest is devo not something I would like.. maybe some one else but ye

the idea on your second A witht he question mark and shit is kinda dope but poorly executed.. maybe cuz of no markers but i dunno.. i aint diggin it for now.. keep workin alltough mate!
    Yea i kinda didnt like it ethier im kinda new so yea but thanks for the heads up

aight i'm makin sum of that now aight..

be up with an flix later..

and ye i know i shoudn't be doing like wanna be wildstyle shit but ye.. it did turn out way more shitty then it was before aight:P

brb with the flix aight.

as you said.. simple shit.. i only like the second pic realy..

and nvm the handstyle shit aside of themm.. was just tryin out sum letters aight.

crits?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mm there is no pics lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktodaFuture View Post

crits:

cyto: loss the long bars thing on bottom

bump for crits:

sirbig0: use photobucket or something i cant see your most recent pictures

okwa: new to graffiti forum should help, i get what you are trying to do but i think you need a little practice with the foundations and basics before you try that wiggly stuff.

epoch: i like it. very nice, clean, simple. Now start overlapping letters. Actually do that shit as a roller first.

cyto: I like the orange one alot more but i feel like the B is falling back a little to much.
    Quote Originally Posted by vman View Post
    those new tupac shakuras are dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    chocolate milk is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBALT View Post
    I heard fromthegrave likes it in the butt!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bumping this for crits 2
    safe- not ba dman u need to fix some bars here and there but overall not bad....still waiting for that exchange lol

safe, first of all your f does not fit, s a e follow a straight line your f stands out plus its being overlapped by a and e, youve def. to work over your f, your e is a lil too big, and its middlebar is too fat, overall its really stiff n i woulodnt do that second outline background thing..

kew, watch the SIZE of your letters, f , k are too small, work on placing your letters and id leave away all those little "cut ins" for example at the k or u,
    just keep workin on it

okey cuz some1 just had to steal my pics on my last post.. here they r again!!

aint i awsome :P

again, i dont like the first, third and the fourth.. but ye they ARE simple so aight.

gimme sum crits.

ffs.., postin pics is hardcore aijj!

yeah these are better...1rst n last are my fav. , stay away from 3d or do it right, its off n looks clowny...R is definately your weak point especially the top plus its often too small, overall concentrate on keeping size n proportion

SirBigO- it looks like your lacking basic letter structure and seems a little more like a throwie, i dont know if that what your going for but i would say work bars and simples for a while. good job, keep working it

can i get some critss?

Chikken-Looks real good
    Sir-Not really feeling them but I do like the last one

Screwed up on drop on the R and the E didnt fit.

rinse.
    this is really good. nice and clean, and your letters are very well balanced.
    only complaint, the S. the bottom curve is too fat i think, doesnt go with the rest of your name. just even that out.

safe -it doesnt look bad but the bar sticking out the top part of the a is wack and the f is not looking to powerful and the s should have been brought down more

cyto- go simple man,wack stuff

kew- those swirls look stupid,the k is wack..and honestly i do prefer your old name better

chicken- the bar coming out the bottom of the c is stretched out way to much,same thing goes for the bar on the bottom s

sir- go simple man,use bars

rins - maybe a lower case r would look better

a quick freestyle i did
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 02-22-2010 at 04:52 PM.