Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Sesh-it-up

sevr that shit looks good make them all the same as the S and ur laughin.

sevr- i hate the whole thing especially that r,fix the left side of the v and that s is too fat..I hate your name too,you do know there is already someone with the name sever,right?

atesk - your always pulling out some dope shit,love the whole thing just wish you kept the arrows to a minimum,more than 5 is already too much imo...but its dope and im looking foward to see what you will do with the 3d on that :]

kans - the first one is on point just fix that k and make the n less fat

rewt - dope,black letters white 3d and black forcefield,rock it on a wall!

^ a freestyle,messy as fuck and a lot of proportions are wrong,like the f and e have to go lower and im going to make a fatter t like the f and im going to whip up a new one soon cuz i kinda like how it came out despite all the flaws it has

^ really hate how my t came out

^ another pen freestyle

tofe-u gotta lose the swirly t and that akward extension on the f thats goin up on the 4th on.iv said this before so try to improve from the crits or people are ust gonna stop givin em....and YES I KNOW theres already a sever

Default re

in progress...

tofe i think it would look better since your doing simples to make your letters of an equal width

Crits?

try droppin that background tealish color so the letters are more visible ... you notice how that lip on the l over laps to much on the u taking away from it try forming your letters at different angles so when you out the next letter in the work it doesnt overlap to much and hide a major portion of the letter...

jwhite-ur letters are slightly gettin bigger as u read it...when i do a style with the letters overlaping like that make a rectangle and make the letters fit inside on it and i have every letter touch the top and the bottom of it so u know there the same size

Quote Originally Posted by LIZARD View Post
    jwhite-ur letters are slightly gettin bigger as u read it...when i do a style with the letters overlaping like that make a rectangle and make the letters fit inside on it and i have every letter touch the top and the bottom of it so u know there the same size
    i completely missed that haha thanks

im going to extend the s extension but otherwise the finished sketch...

^ i think it going to look a lot better than the last one. i think you should try something different with the 3d this time though

Sesh-it-up

i like that shit^^ do a nuty fill with a crispy out line and a pink forcefeild to make it pop

sear get at me for an exhange, mine wont look anyhting close to that. but holla if ur down
    Last edited by Sesh-it-up; 03-27-2010 at 04:29 PM.

Newest sketch,
    Don't really have any pens left, traded them away when i bought my graphic tablet, so i had to use a black ballpoint pen:

Don't really like the result, i never seem to do, crits would be appriciated..

/Shae

cool man... since you seem to be going simple try making the letters proportionate to each other same height, width etc... i like the idea of the background but try using a perspective for that as well so it will pop out at you ya know?

tryin new shit....crits?

so getting a new name is never easy
    ive been informed that theres a really good writer by the name of DEL so im putting that on the back burner
    i bet someone has the name Say but ill use it to sketch til i get a confirmed name in the future. anyway

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I use longer names for practice. I get more letters down that way. I just can't rock a three letter name.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

ive tried alot of 3 letter combos...i cant just get the longer words to flow well, plus 3 is like my lucky numbre or something...i cant get down with 5 letter + words, and 4 just looks awkward sometimes

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by FlippingChickens View Post

everytime you post i feel like a broken record.

ONCE AGAIN NO BARS ARE EVEN
    YOUR T IS HIDEOUS
    THE FLAVOR/STYLE YOUR TRYING TO ADD TO YOUR LETTERS IS BEING EXECUTED TERRIBLY

the best one is the second one. work off that one.

btw i gagged looking at your tofe tag.

inb4 get off my dick.

just so you know i give harsh crits because clearly you dont listen to any crits. your shits been of the same quality since you joined the site. and before you throw a hissy fit and clog up the forum ill give you 2 options. just take my advice or battle me. either way is fine.
    Fuck off.

alright man,so you want me to repeat the 2nd sketch until i got all the proportions right,and then what?And i wouldnt know if i would want to battle ,you never post flicks of ur shit.And i have goten better,and i dont give 3 shits if u think otherwise...and wtf i do listen to crits,if not i wouldnt even atempt straight letters and i fixed the f in my throw,remember?

mista - yea man i was going to tell u that del was taken already,im pretty sure hes a old school san fransisco writer...

sevr - make the right bar of the v the same as the left,all the other letters look better now

pookie - bro i like it,but on the real its mad hard to read

shae - make the h bigger

*** !!! BEFORE ANYONE CLAIMS THAT IM BITING ANYTHING ,I WILL ADMIT I BORROWED THE MOUSE AND THE NOTE AND THE RED THING FROM THE WRITER NOTE IN THE BLACKBOOK THREAD !!!

any suggestions on what color i should make the letters??
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 03-28-2010 at 06:47 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by LIZARD View Post

tryin new shit....crits?
    that R is better for sure. not like I mentioned but still good. the V seems thinner than everthing... I dunno. those letters are pretty tight/straight but not that unique, looking good tho. the cracks are tiny.. tight too.
    "True merit, like a river, the deeper it is, the less noise it makes." ~Edward Frederick Halifax