Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude, don't listen to shem. he's just mad because you're clearly styling on him. he's just a hater. your shit is dope.

Quote Originally Posted by mekosbc View Post
    LOST- stay away from graffiti creator... any thing you copy from there will get you no where...
    ??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by zennegen View Post
    dude, don't listen to shem. he's just mad because you're clearly styling on him. he's just a hater. your shit is dope.
    hahaha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah thats true all shem does is sit on bs and thinks he's cool but really we never se any flixs from shem. and plus im toy so idc what he thinks. and lost if you ever do stickers wanna trade?
    It started out as fun. We had fun. Did many things. Explored all kind of places in the city. We tagged. We bombed.. But most of all we got fame...It was fun while it lasted.But now it all went down the drain. I lost most women i loved. Iy caused deaths to many friends and partners. Just to paint a train -Fuzz

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    your letters are weak. the S an E are akward and the R is obnoxiously big. and your B should have D or O as holes. not both.
    tbh, i didnt give it too much effort, it was late, i was tired, and its an exchange for Blesr (which i dont even know how much effort he has on his?)
    REM(S) n.
    A stage in the normal sleep cycle during which nightmares occur and the body undergoes marked changes including rapid eye movement, loss of reflexes, and increased pulse rate and brain activity

Quote Originally Posted by zennegen View Post
    too dope, boz.
    Are you being sarcastic? Because not even tryin to be a dick or anything but i agree with shem and im sure a hand full of other people do to.. i mean boz its not the worst thing ive ever seen but its preety bad you need alot of work its not clean at all and i think all this hype your getting isnt deserved like its not good

Quote Originally Posted by mekosbc View Post
    LOST- stay away from graffiti creator... any thing you copy from there will get you no where...
    Ahaha took the words out of my mouth

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

He's just messing with him to give him a big head so he gets knocked the fuck down when someone tells him he sucks.

does anyone know of anybody who writes saze?

i cant find anyone whos amazing
    Parking spaces are just like woman.. The good ones are always taken, so when no one is looking, slip into a disabled one

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

phil and shem look im sorry im not blowing your fucking mind away its been 2 months if yall were the writers you claim to be yall would show respect to graffiti and offer your thoughts on how to change not jus saing it sucks
    It started out as fun. We had fun. Did many things. Explored all kind of places in the city. We tagged. We bombed.. But most of all we got fame...It was fun while it lasted.But now it all went down the drain. I lost most women i loved. Iy caused deaths to many friends and partners. Just to paint a train -Fuzz

havent been feeling myself lately so imma post here till i get sumthin solid

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by iamBoZ96 View Post
    phil and shem look im sorry im not blowing your fucking mind away its been 2 months if yall were the writers you claim to be yall would show respect to graffiti and offer your thoughts on how to change not jus saing it sucks
    !READ THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by 1nOnly Baze View Post
    stop complaining about bombingscience assholes. bombingscience is like a one night stand with a fat chick... just shut the fuck up and dont complain.. no one told you to do it. (the fat chick or create an account.)
    Seriously do yourself a couple of fucking favors:
    1) Don't let these kids blow you're head up YOUR ON THE INTERNET.
    2) Don't say shem(or anyone) is just sitting on BS thinking their cool dissing your shit.
    3)(and most important) Dissing your whack ass half hour attempts to smear human fickle matter on notebook paper is NOT disrespecting graffiti.
    4)Stop posting pics until you can produce something that isn't shit, or at least something that you put more than minimal effort into(effort doesnt count time swearving crayola markers allover your notebook).
    5)FUCK YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slushi View Post
    I didn't realize this was a thread until someone edited "thread" into the name.

Good lookin' out, mods!
    I am a habitual liar, everything i write is pure fiction and holds no truth.
    303,720,719 writers PM me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i coulda did with out #5

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip McDougall View Post
    He's just messing with him to give him a big head so he gets knocked the fuck down when someone tells him he sucks.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bored. writers block. attempted some bootleg pop art andy warhol shit. haha
    REM(S) n.
    A stage in the normal sleep cycle during which nightmares occur and the body undergoes marked changes including rapid eye movement, loss of reflexes, and increased pulse rate and brain activity

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

gtfo. stop doing shit that takes less than 15 minutes JUST for the purpose of posting it on BS.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i actually didnt make it to post it, i made it because i felt like sketching but didnt have ideas...its better than a lot of the shit in this thread anyways.
    REM(S) n.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I second that. Keep it up.
    If there is hope, it lies in the writers.

Quote Originally Posted by testing. View Post
    Only one of them in my pics was a bathroom. I figured why not.
    And I'm so hardcore, the door didn't even have a lock on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RMA View Post
    the other day I saw a giant dick that someone painted across an entire fucknig house top to bottom, that was the shit.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no. that is a common misconception that you toys think is true. that it NOT better than even half of the things in here. anybody can do some bullshit straight letters with a solid fill and a solid background. you drew it just to post it, now gtfo.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Right on time, yo'. Reading that shit rems said, i was like "where the hell's Zen who you need em'?".
    CUNFES1

&

INSTAGRAM: FOLLOW #OMLET, WIN FREE HAMBURGERS

NATAS PIHSROW

EGGS-ASS

OMLET HAS RAPE VICTIMS.