Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude get the deco out your ass.
    Out of the 5132 pages in this thread, i can assure you a lot of the people in here might think its decently better than some of the complete shit in this thread. Its a fucking TOY thread, not the legit blackbook thread.

Theres shit in here that i could have drawn with my eyes closed and i dont see you trying to diss them.
    REM(S) n.
    A stage in the normal sleep cycle during which nightmares occur and the body undergoes marked changes including rapid eye movement, loss of reflexes, and increased pulse rate and brain activity

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

No, *****h'. if i bump something from about 8-9 pages ago, they'll probably be something that burns your shit. C'mon, let all of that air of your head, man.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by zennegen View Post
    anybody can do some bullshit straight letters with a solid fill and a solid background. you drew it just to post it, now gtfo.
    i want you to go thru all the pages on this thread and truly still say that ANYONE here can do straight letters, a solid fill, and a solid background.

a lot of the shit here is sketchy as fuck, crooked lines, shitty sharpie fills.
    REM(S) n.
    A stage in the normal sleep cycle during which nightmares occur and the body undergoes marked changes including rapid eye movement, loss of reflexes, and increased pulse rate and brain activity

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by IbuprofenTablets View Post
    No, *****h'. if i bump something from about 8-9 pages ago, they'll probably be something that burns your shit. C'mon, let all of that air of your head, man.
    yea, youll find a good amount of stuff better than mine. yet, i never said my shit was better than everyone, i just said a lot.
    REM(S) n.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by REMS F.U. View Post
    yea, youll find a good amount of stuff better than mine. yet, i never said my shit was better than everyone, i just said a lot.
    No, you're still wrong. You're not better than a lot of the toys on here.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

***** you just got burned on THIS page. and if ANYBODY can't do a solid straight letter with 1 color fill and 1 color background, theyre too derp status to work a fucking computer. once again. gtfo.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

No, you're still wrong. You're not better than a lot of the toys on here.
    damn youre right, fuuuuuuk, i dont even know how im going to sleep tonight.
    REM(S) n.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by zennegen View Post
    ***** you just got burned on THIS page. and if ANYBODY can't do a solid straight letter with 1 color fill and 1 color background, theyre too derp status to work a fucking computer. once again. gtfo.
    kk, then go thru all 5,000+ pages and tell those kids the same shit you told me.
    REM(S) n.

muffed up the R

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i fucking do. my point is that just because everyone else makes this thread shit because they found "cool graffiti" on google and decided to post their bullshit after 2 tries doesn't make it ok for YOU to do that bullshit.

my computer was acting up, my bad

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post

muffed up the whole thing.
    fix'd.

thanks for fixing it! you da best!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aight then from now on ill make sure to shoot it your way for your permission to post it on here, haha.

fuckn graff nazi.
    REM(S) n.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I don't think you get it. Homie's telling you to shut your mouth, cause you're trash too. Just like the rest of us that post pics on this thread.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I don't think you get it. Homie's telling you to shut your mouth, cause you're trash too. Just like the rest of us that post pics on this thread.
    i dont think you get it either. If he sees it as trash, "just like the rest of us" then why doesnt he talk trash to EVERYONE else and not just me? haha

and just cuz he said jump, doesnt mean ill say how high.
    REM(S) n.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

*****, i don't think you understand. you joined like 2 days ago. did you go back and read EVERY page?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I don't think you've been on here long enough to know that Zen does in fact tell ALOT of people on here that they suck, sometimes they get butthurt (like you), or, they realize that he's right, and Stfu (which is what you should be doing).

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i never got butt hurt. i know my shit is garbage compared to other shit out there, but just cuz he told me to stfu and gtfo doesnt mean im going to.

just making a point sir.
    REM(S) n.