Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

  1. #103681
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a world deep in my mind
    Posts
    3,006
    Credits
    122
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    mane, that style is not very nice.

    prea, why is your S so curvy and your R leg so long?
    Fuck off.

  2. #103682
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    40
    Credits
    5
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    new sketch coming along. Also everyone here should shut the fuck up if your not here to give/receive POSATIVE crits or tips. Wana talk shit? PM them and stop infecting this page please.

  3. #103683
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    New York/ Your girl friend's mouth.
    Posts
    850
    Credits
    169
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Why don't YOU stop infecting this page with your wack ass pieces?

    I stop talking, you stop posting.
    Sound fair?
    I think you should also learn how to spell the word positive, faggot.
    The fact that you put it in caps just makes you look stupid-er.
    Last edited by IbuprofenTablets; 08-31-2010 at 06:12 PM.
    ...

  4. #103684
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a world deep in my mind
    Posts
    3,006
    Credits
    122
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Holy shit I was just about to tell him to stop that ugly shit.

    Great minds....
    Fuck off.

  5. #103685

    Default

    Theres: i cant even write my name in print backwards so props on that.
    Mane: your char. is good but need to work on them letters.
    Sake: not really feelin all the piping lookin stuff and your background looks like it took ages.

    I know that none of our shit is good, thats why were in the toy forum to get advice and some tips. toy forum doesnt mean "hey come post your shitty work up here cuz you havent been in the game that long and well all shit talk it"

    Like the Y's style dont know what happened to the rest.

  6. #103686

    Default

    some quality pics, just postin here to show off :P




  7. #103687

    Default

    crus: your bars are a little uneven but i'm diggin it otherwise, especially that top one

  8. #103688
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,060
    Credits
    234
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Yo Curs Idk but the only thing that bugs me is the arrows going threw the letters. IDK it looks wired imo.
    Last edited by (SoS)Viruz; 08-31-2010 at 09:07 PM.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  9. #103689
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    N.ireland
    Posts
    16
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    hey guys i tried doin a simpler one. crits ?

  10. #103690
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theiveland
    Posts
    2,060
    Credits
    234
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IbuprofenTablets View Post
    I'm mad because of "arguement that had nothing to do with me"?
    Are you mentally retarded?
    You deleted an entire page that had several posts of mine in them, then post some shit saying "oh, you don't paint, so stfu" like your on some ego trip right after I posted something. However, you say that what you said had "nothing" to do with me.

    If anything, you're the one who's mad. This is only because you wasted your time by deleting an entire page.
    I deleted everyone's post......And you dont see them crying about it. The do you paint comment was directed to all who were involved in that argument, if you take it that personal, then that in its self said enough. Did I directly call you out nope.

    So let me tell you what Im going to do. Im going to delete everything again. If you have a problem PM me leave it out the forums.
    MDC Familia
    Gaining Knowledge

  11. #103691
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,084
    Credits
    34
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    .
    Last edited by NosE2; 08-31-2010 at 09:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??

  12. #103692
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,084
    Credits
    34
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    lol damnnn ***** hahaa you got roasted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??

  13. #103693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SicK- View Post

    Sorry this shits so small, had to use my phone cuz i couldnt find my camera
    Bump
    TRADE SLAPS HERE http://www.facebook.com/graffcityyo

    RIBCAGE MY BITCH

  14. #103694

    Default

    rough draft of a piece im working on. any crits?


  15. #103695

    Default

    here it is finished. sorry for separate posts


  16. #103696

    Default

    caik- so much progress in a single step haha, its nice, maybe a bit too much overlaps whatever it is, great job son.

  17. #103697
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    905/780
    Posts
    3,652
    Credits
    2,320
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    quick hollow i jus tossed up ... the R is a tad small but w.e
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

  18. #103698

    Default

    2 i did this week





  19. #103699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 775SakE View Post
    new sketch coming along. Also everyone here should shut the fuck up if your not here to give/receive POSATIVE crits or tips. Wana talk shit? PM them and stop infecting this page please.
    why do you want positive crits? they wont help you whatsoever. when someone tells you its bad its because theyre trying to help you.

    that piece is shite. the best thing you can do right now is rip it up and start drawing keyboard letters. seriously, thats the best advice you will get in here for a while.

    you can take this or you can ignore it, i dont give a fuck im just trying to help you out
    Last edited by RES4; 09-01-2010 at 10:58 AM.
    Parking spaces are just like woman.. The good ones are always taken, so when no one is looking, slip into a disabled one

  20. #103700


 

Similar Threads

  1. Blackbooks For Sale
    By D Snif in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 05:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top