Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

so short answer no, okay hahahaha, probably looked more like it in my mind cuz of the just black and white....
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

--Hunter S. Thompson--

Straight From the SE MI

vini i could understand y u said tht .. i disagree .. but hes dope anyway to me atleast

ghost writer sick as fuck
    simples crackaine

fucked up on the 3d with seth crits!?!
    piece for a girl it better work cuz this shit took forever
    Last edited by Stigma02; 10-08-2010 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidiVici View Post
    szxzx - stop, please, that's sloppy as fuck also, clean up your lines people.... geez what is everyone in a rush for? this is a blackbook, you don't have to rush, take your time and make your lines clean. but that is not the main thing that is wrong with your piece, it's just bad in general, go simple cuz your 3D is whack and all the letters are horrible.
    dude are you serious?, yes granted my lines are sloppy but my letters are not bad at all theres a couple uneven lines but if you think my letters are "horrible", and then you call sviz' fuckyou piece "okay".. well then you shouldnt be critting anyones shit
    Last edited by SzrZx; 10-08-2010 at 07:53 AM. Reason: changed bad to horrible lol
    Yup...I've been here before.

crackaine & stigma - do simples.

do u not see the letters i kept the bar width the same and made the bottom bars bigger then the top i can point it out on ms paint if u dont see it?

Yes szrzx, and I stick with what I say, maybe your T and A would be alright not great, but alright, but your R and E are bad, real bad, and I'm not saying your T and A are good, like I said the bars are off and the lines are not clean and the 3D is bad all around. Don't post if ya don't want to hear the truth.

Stigma - The blue and pink one I can't fully make out all the letters, maybe rework that one. the Seth one I can make out the letters, but there is so much going on it's kinda distracting and makes it look messy imo
    Last edited by ViniVidiVici; 10-08-2010 at 09:43 AM.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

--Hunter S. Thompson--

Straight From the SE MI

yea i realized the seth was messy when i finished it but i couldnt change it :/
    ill rework the blue and pink one it says ashlyn btw

yeah i saw the ash and the n, but the ly area was a little eh hectic I guess, but ya know according to srxzx I can't crit on anyone's pieces anymore cuz his was a fucking dope ass burner and I apparently have no clue about graff.... makes sense....

--Hunter S. Thompson--

Straight From the SE MI

lmao whatever dude i didnt have a wicked burner it was simples dumb ass
    stigma - get rid of all the unnessary extensions for now. and some of your letters were lacking structure
    Last edited by SzrZx; 10-08-2010 at 10:00 AM.

<script src='http://img836.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=picture68902.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

does this clear it up i might put another outline around the l to make it stand out
    Last edited by Stigma02; 10-08-2010 at 10:04 AM.

I see you also don't fully understand sarcasm either srxzx, listen, you either take or leave what I said, I could fucking care less, but if you don't listen to others, you're gonna be in this section of the forums for a while.

and Stigma yes I see it now, but with all the extensions between the L and Y I couldn't before.

--Hunter S. Thompson--

Straight From the SE MI

k. well that as smple as my shits getting thanks though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Like vini said, y'all need to take some fucking critisism without bitching. Be happy you got any at all because you didn't leave none for nobody else. Self absorbed jackoffs.

And dude with all the crazy color schemes, do straight pencil sketches, it'll help you're steez ten-fold right now you just have crappy lettering hidden in chaotic color schemes. no good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slushi View Post
    I didn't realize this was a thread until someone edited "thread" into the name.

Good lookin' out, mods!
    I am a habitual liar, everything i write is pure fiction and holds no truth.
    303,720,719 writers PM me.

your right my bad... im just defending myself cause i know my shit not that bad but whatever im done...

yeah i will probably just put some outlines to get rid of some of the extensions and connections between the L and Y

whats up with that RIP? is that the RIPSET

na im guessing thats a friend/family member that past away...
    Last edited by SzrZx; 10-08-2010 at 12:29 PM.

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thumbs up Good shit

Quote Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
    This is pretty sick man... dope azz steez i'm diggin' the K
    “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successful personality an duplicate it.”

lol stigma even wen u wrote the letters in with ms paint i cant read it.... i cant even read the letters u wrote with the actually ms paint program....u fucking fail dudeee ahaha

on another note i failed and was reading it upside down XD ahaha
    Last edited by Stuck; 10-08-2010 at 06:11 PM.
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.