Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Quote Originally Posted by EXI View Post
    it is normal letter holy hell... I'm not just gunna sit there and draw letters off of my keyboard, I have a full binder of that already, It's time to add shit like that too it, I don't see why its so fucking bad as you proclaim

good for you
    You need to calm down bro. dont ask for crits and get pissed when you get em. Just keep doing simple letters, style comes over time not in a few weeks. Look at Wgone's shit its awesome and its still simple.

And heres my crit for your work. The letters look real shaky take your time for now on, lose all those silly ass drips and connections, and work on your bar width try and keep your letters all the same width.
    TRADE SLAPS HERE http://www.facebook.com/graffcityyo

RIBCAGE MY BITCH

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

one of my old ones , critz????
    quote : FREAKING RACK IT!!! YOU ARE 11 AND CRAFTY AND FAST, SO RACK YOUR PAINT SON! STORES ARE TOO FAR? RIDE YOUR BIKE SON, IF YOU GOT LOVE FOR THIS SHIT YOU WILL GET PAINT AT ANY COST!

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/27920940@N07/5070196543/]
    crits?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@exi - you need more structure man. try messing around with some fills
    they can normally get the creative juices flowing
    especially if your still new to it
    and try to remember to keep your lines straight
    they look a little wobbly

(that syfer above is a good example of structure)

red eyes - noice. digging the forcefield and two tone

mogan - your chars are ill. the shading on the shirt is legit
    Last edited by FuckTheFame; 10-11-2010 at 12:49 AM.

thepekins

Quote Originally Posted by EXI View Post
    it is normal letter holy hell... I'm not just gunna sit there and draw letters off of my keyboard, I have a full binder of that already, It's time to add shit like that too it, I don't see why its so fucking bad as you proclaim
    its bad because you cant draw a straight line. The 3d is way off and the drips look like some nasty poopies... and what is the last letter supposed to be? Don't draw keyboard letters anymore, add some curves and shit and change the volume of the letters and stuff. Go to the new to graffiti thread and look at the shit about bars. If you cant realize that it looks horrible then you wont get better. damn

maybe someone could crit my stuff at the top of da page

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by SYFER1 View Post
    theres already a dude wayyyy up that writes syfer

and yo bumz...im feelin that..good shit
    Last edited by NosE2; 10-11-2010 at 09:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??

@ thepekins, I'm diggin' that last piece in yellow, but I would remove that little add on you've got on the inside of the 'O'. None of the other letters has anything like that so it just looks out of place. But I like your drips and your yellow fill/outline. Letter structure is pretty good. The other two I'm not feelin' so much but I like the 'E's for both and the 'S' on the first one. Also, notice how in the 3rd one you've squished your letters together. I think the spacing between letters in the first one ruins it. As far as the second one goes, I'm just not feelin' the letters, especially the 'S'. Too many straight bars. Just my opinion anyways, not bad, just keep practicing.

Quote Originally Posted by W_G_O_N_E View Post
    finally picked a name and started with some simps , gonna keep workin on these letters , bottom one is for a battle
    i like the second one much better...
    mone, your char is nice, the piece not so great and well the hello my name is is executed well but old story..nice though.

the outline only is also not bad...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Doug View Post
    haha cool u man u win, i give up
    Quote Originally Posted by IbuprofenTablets View Post
    Plankton's the most successful troll in this section of the forum atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    and to make it interesting and entertaining, whoever loses removes everything in his signature and puts the line "I am (winner's name)'s bitch" in bold capital letters instead. and never takes it off, or else gets banned. deal, fag?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroomsh View Post
    i actually love plankton, fucking legend he is

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by SicK- View Post
    You need to calm down bro. dont ask for crits and get pissed when you get em. Just keep doing simple letters, style comes over time not in a few weeks. Look at Wgone's shit its awesome and its still simple.

And heres my crit for your work. The letters look real shaky take your time for now on, lose all those silly ass drips and connections, and work on your bar width try and keep your letters all the same width.
    I'm just tired of doing simples and I'm just getting mad that every time I try to add my own stuff into it, it doesnt work out. I feel like I'm just trash with style lol.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thepekins : liking y o's but not too keen on the e's bud, bottom e is the best tho,
    Exi : mixing upper and lower case is always a pain in the ass! But lose y drips n concentrate on y shape, overall shape and bars,
    Mogan : like y theme there man, looks sweet!
    Redeyes : solid colours and nice fill,
    Wgone : smashing it there dude!

And 'truth' for a blackbook comp at my local shop, was well pissed off when I added the second green for the force field, shoulda used an orange or red or sumat to make it kick! Happy critting...

blawk (blow my mind)

BAnnngin

HAMMMERs

LEave us behind why dont we LEave you behind

Quote Originally Posted by WoRdSmYtH View Post
    Critz please.

Wanting to develop this one further, so...
    Bumped for more critz.
    Last edited by WoRdSmYtH; 10-11-2010 at 05:54 PM.

forget all the little triangle shit, dunno what it says though..id suggest start over again or make from that letters evenly bars n see where it gets you..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Doug View Post
    haha cool u man u win, i give up
    Quote Originally Posted by IbuprofenTablets View Post
    Plankton's the most successful troll in this section of the forum atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    and to make it interesting and entertaining, whoever loses removes everything in his signature and puts the line "I am (winner's name)'s bitch" in bold capital letters instead. and never takes it off, or else gets banned. deal, fag?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroomsh View Post
    i actually love plankton, fucking legend he is

Yah it was just a 'final rough draft' if you know what I mean.
    I threw the points on there just to see what they'd look like.
    It says FRITE, btw.

So you're saying keep the letter formation just try making the bars even width throughout?
    Last edited by WoRdSmYtH; 10-11-2010 at 05:53 PM.

Use the bar width of your F and make all ur letters sit straight. Dont worry about them blending in just yet, go for more of a slit overlap of each letter. Also scrap that E and lengthen ur R's right leg.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Pretty insecure about this one. Crits? The letter T is a stupid letter, it leave so much dead space.

I'd give crits, but I don't think people would appreciate it much after seeing that ^
    Last edited by MakeItTakeIt; 10-11-2010 at 09:16 PM.
    FREE DKAY

Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    And yes thats a gucci fill.