Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Okay here a little better, I'm gonna fix the highlight and the karak a little more and some other shit. crits?
    Attached Images    

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pretty sick i think mesa, only thing is the M is too small for the rest of the letters as bars wise
    i have no style, gettin tired of simps, everytime i try i fail...

Okay, I think you maybe trying to hard, style doesn't mean you have to bend and break and twist stuff like crazy, just simple curves. Try to put letters on a slant a little maybe, just simple stuff make it look better. You should try stuff like that rather than bend things a lot or breaking parts of pieces. And When I started I was about 10000000 times worse than you, and I didn't realize it and didn't do simps and stuff. You're doing it the right way, and you are improving, it takes time man, don't give up.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

alright rewl. i think i figured out what you need to do for your w. take away the straight bars on the sides. i did these for a while and got tired of them very quickly because straight up and down w's dont look very appealing. just start bendinnn shit homie, i think you can do it. =] heres some w's i did in like 15 seconds hopefully this'll give you an idea of how they should start to progress

Vini, char looks ok but to be honest i dont like yer letters much.too inconsistent with size and bar width for me i think. E looks like the thickest letter out of the lot from here.
    Exi your trying to do too much too soon. Graff is 50% talent,30% patience and 20% humility. Talent is built by having patience and being humble enough to listen to other peoples views of your work and applying the advice you are given in order to make you a better writer.
    I would strip down even more if it were me, stop bending things all together until you can do a dead straight with no 3d and have it be something your proud of.
    Instead of the squiggly r you keep trying do one that looks like this R ... Follow suit right down the line till you can do them in your sleep and have bar width dead on for every letter, then and only then start adding 3d or chips,cracks,extensions. And then only add them little by little. The simpler the better for now till basics are solid

NosE way too early for him to be "bendinnn shit homie" and btw ya can tell those were done in like 15 seconds. Explains why there isnt a matching bar width in the lot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i hope youre kidding homie, obviously its a fucking rough sketch. why dont you do some w's then, cause id like to see what you come up with.

edit: i never see you post anything bro, all you do is crit crit crit. so i looked up the last pic you posted....that asic battle. fucking terrible. so dont worry about what i do. im pretty sure this dude wants my advice and not yours. fall back
    Last edited by NosE2; 11-08-2010 at 04:24 PM.

Lol maybe you should look elsewhere skippy, not everything i do is posted here. And funny enough while i am all for the blind leading the blind it gets a bit wearing when they are given detremental directions

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by FuckTheFame View Post
    random fliks

CMV

supposed to say priest but the s let me down

euth

phat 2 - coming out with some real style there man. the A could prob use a little work tho
    unique - ill. would be nice to see more stuff like that man
    bump for crits

CRITS PLEASE!!!

@fuckthefame dont squish in your letters soo much give them more space not everything needs to overlap and work on keeping your bars the same width. the euth might have looked good if you made the E thick like the rest of the letters
    Last edited by Stigma02; 11-09-2010 at 05:01 PM.

yeah I know the bars are off on piece especially the M, if I ever painted i would even them fuckers out of course.

ok well try to make ur sketches good as well dont slack off on the sketches and just do good when u paint

Lil wicked
    bangggin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

critz please? i drew this last year but its still one of my better pieces
    Last edited by swlost13; 11-08-2010 at 09:18 PM.

No critz i think he did what he could with what he used you know?

Name:  PICT0012.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  84.1 KB

I was bored and wanted to try some bubbles, it's my first time ever. Critz would be nice.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not bad ratto, i wouldnt make the extention from the wandy thing to the R that long though, makes it look bad, improving man good job

thanks for crits, both of you.. I will do both things and post both and let you guys decide if im ready or not.. I have to read my book for gay ass english tonight so I'll hit the blackbook up later

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the E is too big for the rest of the letters hipe and the P's bars are also too big compared to the rest, go simpler, bite off of your keyboard.
    but im a toy.. and this might be the style people like.. im just going off of what people are telling me you know
    Last edited by EXI; 11-08-2010 at 09:18 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea same here Im just trying different stuff the bottom bar of the e does definitly need to brought in tighter ..